Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys how are things? Been a bit busy but I should have a post up sometime today or tomorrow

Reactions: Andy
I think I am going to officially close Gaze Upon Me everyone. I'm sorry it didn't work out either due to my on negligence or for other reasons. All of you that stuck with it for this long are very wonderful people, and I hope to work with you guys in the future as well. ^^

So sad to see this go :( Im considering opening a thread if my own and would like to invite all of you to join if your interested

I will. Of course

@IceQueen you were in it originally it was my rp love or run. I want to try starting that up again but make some changes on how it'll work

@IceQueen you were in it originally it was my rp love or run. I want to try starting that up again but make some changes on how it'll work

If I have the room I might join it Andy ^^

Would be great to have you Vio :)

Haha that's kind of you to say. Do you have the old thread so I can look the concept over or should I wait until you make the changes?? XD

No I had that thread a LONG time ago. To give you a,quick glimpse it's like a reality TV dating show with a survivor styled twist

Status
Not open for further replies.