Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gladis thanks it is just super important for us and for like everyone else as well.
Gladis knows. XD Mommy has been asking Gladis to do it for quite a while. -w- Gladis should stop speaking about herself in third person, but she definitely doesn't feel like doing it at the moment. XD

I'm still here too -w-

Reactions: Esmeray
I'm still interested!!! *throws confetti everywhere*

Reactions: Esmeray
@Taichou

@Ananfal

@Hisoka Kobayashi

@HimeSakujo

@Lucian

@SecretsLiesMurder

@Laito Sakamai

@Oyoa

@bellator

@LaurentTheBae

Here is the OC Thread if some of you havn't found it yet.

As stated in a previous announcement:

Everyone who has still not given a character sheet please send it to one of the CO GMs (@Arius LaVari, @Andy, @firejay1, EternalMusic or myself) your character sheet ASAP!!!!!

If you do not send the character sheet by this weekend you will have lost your chances to join, you have had a week to send it to me and some of you have still yet to send character sheets! It isn't just so we can start the RP but it is also so that we can pair up characters together so we really really need you guys to send us those character sheets!!!​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Almost done with finals guys! Only one more to go <3

two more for me. *gloomy. One this monday, the next on the following thursday.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! *coughs* urgh.... should have slept some more...

Gladis knows. XD Mommy has been asking Gladis to do it for quite a while. -w- Gladis should stop speaking about herself in third person, but she definitely doesn't feel like doing it at the moment. XD
Gladis did you send anyone your character sheet?

HEllo everyone! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Hello *throws confetti everywhere*

Whatcha guys been up too?

Status
Not open for further replies.