Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE ALL THE PROFILES UP EXCEPT RIAN. NEW CHARACTER GUYS. GONNA BE UP IN LIKE FIVE MINS

Last edited:
ok just waiting on the new character before i start pairing

Turns out his profile inst 100% ready, not sure what is going to be added but I'll put up what they have now

it's ok at least it will give me something to go off of. I could fine tune everything later when they're done

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I will read that character sheets as well and update that list I sent you accordingly~

SO WE MIGHT BE GETTING NEW RECRUITS!!!

Yay! New Recruits~
Yeah, apparently there are ten more people that want to join. Should I let them? It's a lot of people to look after >.<;

It's up to you it IS your roleplay and keeping track of TEN more people...is what you would need to do until they were paired off and the roleplay started. So it'll be your choice.

Up to you I say only let people who will make numbers even enter

! ANNOUNCEMENT !

I will not be able to run this show by myself

sooooooooooo.....

WHO WANTS TO BE A MODERATOR AND HELP ME OUT?

Much love

~ GM Vio

tumblr_inline_n5r8vyJZa61qc7mf8.gif

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
I can if you really want

I can if you really want
You really don't have to do much, just help me add character sheets to the character vault (the new ones anyways), and keep the role-play going while I am on Hiatus or busy.

That's fine I can help as much as I can

• Thank You
If you need more coupling help on the new recruits I'm at you service! :3

• Thank You
I'd be willing to help co-GM as well, if it's small stuff like adding to the vault, etc, etc.

• Thank You
@Vio
So many want to be Mod... I wouldn't mind being one but I'll stay out of it due to my finals and since you already have many volunteers ^^;;;

• Thank You
@Andy
@EternalMusic
@firejay1
@Arius LaVari

Congrats you are now mods. Basically all you need to do is help me add character sheets to the vault and keep the roleplay active. Im gearing up for my finals so I won't be able to rp the upcoming two weeks. I'll aim to have the matches and first post in the if thread done soon before I leave.

I would love if someone helped me come up with events for the rp. If you have any fun ideas let me know. (≧∇≦)/

Status
Not open for further replies.