Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie. 23 a 24 works for me too. XD -w- I could also possibly change her to bisexual, since... I dunno. It seems like she would work with guys after all, but she's leaning towards girls. -w-
Yur choice.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Ah sorry~ I didn't know that so many others were doing something like that~! I can change my character sheet that is no problem~ Give me a little time and I will fix up her and change her up a bit~ ^^

Do you need more men?

I NEED AT LEAST ONE GIRL THAT IS OLDER THAN 24!!! Somebody volunteer for it or I will be forced to change somebody's character. xD

I NEED AT LEAST ONE GIRL THAT IS OLDER THAN 24!!! Somebody volunteer for it or I will be forced to change somebody's character. xD
Oh let me do that~ I can do that no problem~

oh shoot. I almost finished my 24 year old female. *thinks hard. Should I make a new male or just change her age?

EDIT: Ah! How about this! I'll change her age to 25, and also make a male, and submit them both to you, Vio, and you can decide which one you need more?

why not just keep her that way~? Your charrie and mines can be good friends Angel~ 8grins but then yawns* I won't be on tomorrow cause i have a bbq to go to. A cultural gathering thing we do ever month or so ^^;; I will see you all later~ *smiles and waves good bye as she sleepily heads to bed*

why not just keep her that way~? Your charrie and mines can be good friends Angel~ 8grins but then yawns* I won't be on tomorrow cause i have a bbq to go to. A cultural gathering thing we do ever month or so ^^;; I will see you all later~ *smiles and waves good bye as she sleepily heads to bed*

oh shoot. I almost finished my 24 year old female. *thinks hard. Should I make a new male or just change her age?

EDIT: Ah! How about this! I'll change her age to 25, and also make a male, and submit them both to you, Vio, and you can decide which one you need more?

Well how about you make the male and submit the male first, and then once everyone else is done I'll decide if you can bring in your second character which would be the female? In regards to age she can be 22 to 25.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1 and Sinopa
Update: Only two or three more characters are being put up! I've noticed we have an extreme surplus of average brunettes. I would love to see someone get more creative with their character's appearance! Go with wacky hair or something. I dunno xD

We also have an EXTREME LACK OF MALES. Dx

Edit: We have 9 girls, and six boys. Two boys are in the works, so that will be eight. I think that will be fine, so no more worries on the lack of males. Those of you who are finishing up your CS please stray away from authors/writers/photography/working at a cafe as an occupation.

There are a ton of other jobs your characters can work at, like the library or at the salty dog as a chef, or at the Norva, or at the observatory.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
just kinda wondering is this going to be starting soon?

just kinda wondering is this going to be starting soon?

Yeah I just need to finish pairing the characters and then get help with coding the first post :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
ok I was just wondering :)

ok I was just wondering :)
There are things I have to take care of IRL though. I need to signup for classes and find a job :(

Still accepting characters? I could make one more male for whatever age group to make it nine males and nine females.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Still accepting characters? I could make one more male for whatever age group to make it nine males and nine females.
Sure! Give it to me as soon as you can :3

@Sinopa
@Aka~Kitsune
@Void_coffin
@Naberius
@WhoopDau
@DANAsaur
@EternalMusic
@Strawberry275
@Gladis
@Rin Mico
@PandaChu
@Andy
@Arius LaVari
@firejay1
@Desi

Hey guys! If you could pm me what your character might be looking for in a relationship and lover that would be fantastic. I would also need to know their age ranges, like if they prefer to date people from 18 to 23 or 25 and up. You know. xD​
I did not get any notifications for this!!!!! I am so sorry~!!!! I will PM you right away~!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
So.... What's happening~? *looks at the non active thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.