Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get any possible ones up as soon as I can

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
And done and sent~ Now I shall look at all of them and make a massive one from what I can see so far~

• Thank You
ok I had two questions 1) do you want us to post the parings here or in a PM? and 2) for some reason i'm not getting the info for the characters Angelica and Rosario, is it just me or are those profiles not finished or what? I can sort of get everyone else without them I just don't want to leave them out.

• Thank You
I can give it to you on here if you want I have completed the character sheet but it just hasn't been placed up yet ^^;;

sure if that's ok with you :3 that would be very helpful

General

Full Name :
Angelica the Third Saphire Elina Felicity Sinclair

Aliases/Nicknames :
Angel

Title(s) :
Young Mistress, Lady Sinclair, Lady Angelic, Mi'Lady

Preferred Name :
Angelic / Angel / Angie / Saphire / Saphy

Age/Date of Birth :
20 - 14/11/XXXX

Sex :
Female

Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual (But she believes she is straight)

Voice :
A soft angelic voice that always holds a hidden smile within it as she speaks, a childish tone can be heard but at times her voice does mature and even in appearance she can look maturer.

Languages Spoken :
Due to the fact that her grandmother believes in well educated children Angelica has learn't several languages and they are; English, French, Latin, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and Sinhalese.

The CEO of Sinclair Jewellery which her father runs

Appearance

201409171525490aas.jpg

Facial Structure :
A still very childish looking face, it seems like her mother Angelica will continue to have a childish appearance for the rest of her years. Some might like to say that she has a Heart Shaped face with childish features.

Body Structure :
Lean Column, her body never really seemed to hit puberty
Due to the fact that she hasn't really grown in certain areas, Angelica has a very Lean body structure. In other terms some might call it a "Lean Column Body Structure". Although she does have a little pear body structure.

Eye Color :
The eyes that look at the world have a yellow amber colour which she received from her mother.

Hair Color :
Similar to her eyes, Angelica received her Dark Brown Hair from her mother

Height :
4'9"

Weight :
99 lbs

Skin Tone :
A tanned skin tone, this is Angelica's natural skin tone that he did not go out in the sun for. To be honest she uses an umbrella when she is walking about in the sun to avoid getting cancer and other such things.

Scars :
She has a scar on her back which she received one day, she doesn't like to talk about it and always has it hidden.

Tattoos :
No tattoos.

Piercings :
She has a single piercing on her earlobe for both ears.

Marks :
No markings.

Style :
A childish appearance, a childish mindset why not go for childish clothing style? Always wearing soft pastel colours, Angelica gives off an angelic feel to her. A little tiny angel wearing cute clothes. Although she doesn't wear tight clothing, she prefers much more to wear loose clothing due to the fact that it won't show her lack of upper support.

Outfit one : (Warm Seasons)
emerald_alternate_outfits_by_rika_dono-d6opbvd.jpg

She wouldn't be brave enough to wear the middle outfit without shorts or pants underneath it. They would be white.

Outfit Two : (Cold Seasons)
andromede_alternate_outfit_by_rika_dono-d6op14i.jpg

Outfit Three : (Formal)
aqua_alternate_by_rika_dono-d6opl6i.jpg

Personality
Due to her overall upbringing, Angelica hasn't had too much experience with the outside word and tends to find herself clueless about certain things. An oblivious, clumsy, innocent lady, Angelica really does just give off the vibe of a 12/13 year old. But it really is just due to all of her features and her voice even. The soft spoken voice she has and the eyes that look at the world with such wonder she just seems to be rather out of it most of the time always drifting off into her own thoughts and always getting excited about little things. An extreme introvert it takes others talking to her and striking up a conversation that she will then converse with them as well. Quick to be embarrassed and has a little bit of a stutter when she is really nervous Angelica quickly transforms into a lady when she truly becomes nervous down to the core and becomes very polite and turns on her "business" mask that she has.

Five Good Traits :
~ Kind and Open heart and always listens to both sides before making a dead set opinion.
~ A gentle caring soul, Angelica looks at the wonders of the work
~ A very intuitive person who always trusts her instincts and her intuition.
~ She is able to look at the world in a way that others might not see, looking at the little miracles that some do not see.
~ A creative mind, Angelica is always thinking of new ideas and new concepts

Five Bad Traits :
~ A rather messy lady, Angelica's desk can't normally be seen underneath all of her mess that is her work
~ Sometimes she finds herself at war with herself unsure if she is being the best she can be, with both work and personal life
~ She isn't really able to change her ideals that easily and finds it hard to compromise her ideals
~ There are times when Angelica goes so far into the details of a project that she forgets the larger picture of what is at work
~ Despite always being open to others and happy to have others open up to her, Angelica has great difficulty opening up to others.

Ideals/beliefs :
~ Buddhist
Her mother was buddhist and due to that reason, Angelica picked it up due to the fact that she thought that the culture was very much interesting and didn't require her to be different to great extents. One thing that Angelica has stuck to as a belief is that once someone passes away in one life they are reborn with a new life according to their "merits" collected during that particular life time.

Details :
When looking at Angelica with personality factions, she would fit somewhat with INFJ, a protector of others feelings and well being. An INFJ stands for - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (an Introverted Intuition and Extraverted Feeling). Although some INFJs are known for being stubborn, although Angelica can be true to that at times she doesn't enjoy conflict and due to that avoids being stubborn to cause unnecessary troubles for others.

Quirks :
~ She sleeps with a teddy bear called Lunio, a white fluffy teddy bear that she has had forever
~ When drinking drinks she still enjoys drinking with a straw and tends to carry straws with her when she goes out with workmates.
~ And when she drinks from the straw she has a habit of nibbling the tip of the straw as she sucks the drink
~ As she makes her way from one place to another she can always be found skipping or humming or even doing both as she does so.
~ Whenever she sees a cute dog, Angelica can't help but break her introverted personality and rush over to ask to pat the cute puppy dog.

Hobbies :
~ She plays the violin and the flute as her main instrument but Angelica plays many instruments when she find herself in the mood to play.
~ Reading is a major hobby of hers and she tends to read romance, fantasy and non fictional books about jewels and jewellery
~ Making small little jewels to give to friends and family she sometimes even makes some for herself.

Interests :
~ Jewellery, especially the very very simplistic styled ones where it seems like they have had nothing done to them but to a trained eye they can see all the hard work put into the jewel.
~ She loves animals, all shapes and sizes but she has a huge soft spot for dogs.
~ Also she has a huge interest in books and movies that surround the romance fantasy genre

Like :
~ Sunsets and sunrises, when she can be up for either of them. An early sleeper and a late waker it takes all of the suns rays to wake up Angelica in the morning.
~ Drinking Rose tea with her father is something that she loves to do whenever they get the chance cause that means they make it from scratch. It is a long process but so much fun due to the fact that the two of them are always busy with work
~ Flowers - especially the flower garden that is held at the back of the mansion's vicinity

Dislikes :
~ Something that she finds herself edging away from all the time is violence and arguments. She always tries to avoid these.
~ There is nothing wrong with animals and bugs and insects in general for her but Angelica has a thing about Spiders, she can not stand them.
~ Those that act untrustworthy and lie to others are people that Angelica finds herself disliking strongly.

Relationships

Direct Family :

Father : : Eric Sinclair : : 55 : : Alive
Angelica and her father get along very well and have gotten very close other the years always talking to one another and communicating their thoughts to one another. Their attitude to one another wasn't always that great but after a certain event it changed and the two began to depend on those in their small family circle and began to lean on one another for support.

Mother : : Felicity Shirani Mayakaduwa Sinclair : : 53 : : Alive
Her relationship with her mother is the nest it can be, although her mother is a little bit like sleeping beauty in her own way, waking when she pleases and of course Angelica rushes to go and see her when she wakes. Of course she might not be able to talk to her every time but when she does, those moments are just as amazing as she remembers.

Sisters : : None

Brother : : Luke the Fourth Adrian Eric Felix Sinclair : : 24 : : Alive
A very large part of her life, Angelica thinks of Luke as her other half at times. To some they may think of them as twins at times as they finish one another's sentences and say one-anothers thoughts. Always smiling and chatting away together the two are always lost in their own discussion separate to everyone else around them.

Grandparents : (Father's side then Mother's side)

Grandfather : : Luke the Third Eric Sinclair : : would be 79 : : Deceased
Although she didn't get to know her grandfather very well due to the face that he passed away when she was only three years old. Despite that she can get a fairly good idea of how he was like with the stories that her grandmother tells her.

Grandmother : : Angelica the Second Jade Sinclair : : 70 : : Alive
A very strict old lady, 3/4 of Angelica's upbringing was done by her grandmother. Angelica thinks her grandmother is lovely and tries very hard to live up to the name that has been passed down to her but of course it doesn't always woe that way. Due to the fact that her grandmother was only bore one male, and thus Angelica received the title being the first born daughter of the Sinclair family.

Siya (Grandfather) : : Felix Nuwanga Mayakaduwa : : 75 : : Alive
A stroppy old man, Angelica loves her Siya and thinks of him as a "swell old friend" always chatting away with him whenever she can whisk away to their mansion which isn't too far to their own, Angelica can always be found loitering around somewhere talking to her grandfather on the days she has off. Siya means grandfather in Sinhalese, her mother was a full Sri Lankan and thus she respects her mother and her religion by learning the language and also using the appropriate customs.

Athama (Grandmother) : : Rosemary Jeeva Mayakaduwa : : 73 : : Alive
The teacher for all of Angelica's knowledge of the Sri Lankan customs the two have both the strict teacher student relationship as well as the fluffy grandmother and her granddaughter relationship. When Angelica comes over she always makes sure to not leave her grandparents house without learning something new about the Sri Lankan culture.

Uncle's and Aunt's : (Father's side then Mother's side)

Uncles : : None

Aunts : : None

Cousins : : None

Uncle : : Chinthake Elde Mayakaduwa : : 46 : : Assumed Alive
Not much is known of her only Uncles whereabouts and not many others talk about him. Wether he is married or not is also unknown and although she is rather curious about this mysterious uncle - whose name she only found by reading one of her mothers old diaries - he has seemed to have caused much heartache and due to that reason she doesn't ask anymore questions then she already has.

Aunts : : Unknown

Cousins : : Unknown

Strengths
Arsenal : : Little : : Guns

~ She was taught how to use a gun at a young age but she has never put the skills to the test and doesn't enjoy practicing it. But if needed to pick up a gun to protect herself or someone else she might be able to do so unless she can not bear the thought of hurting someone else.

Abilities : : Good : : Senses
~ Her hearing and her "sixth" sense in a way are very acute. Always paying attention to the sounds around her, Angelica will always turn at a sound that may cause her hairs to stand on their ends. Also she is able to "sense" the mood changes of those around her that she especially close to or spend quite a bit of time with.

Physical : : None

Mental : : Fair
~ She is always looking out for those around her and is always paying attention to the minor details that others ust might miss at times.

Weaknesses
Fears :
~ A major fear that she has is losing anyone that she loves, well actually scratch that. Losing anyone she knows.
~ Spiders, she has arachnophobia

Physical :
~ Not one to do exercise of any sort, Angelica's physical abilities are very low and she doesn't have any ability physically speaking.
~ Unless holding your breath / controlling your breath counts. Due to the fact that she plays flute she has ben able to master how to control her breathing and the amount she needs to breath in and how long she can hold it before getting some more air.

Mental :
~ The main weakness is the fact that she doesn't always have confidence in herself which can be her downfall in more than one situations

Misc

History
The Sinclair Mansion was a huge building which filled comfortably around 50 people within its walls. Always alone to some extent, Angelica never really spoke to others or smiled to even say although she was much more closer with her older brother during that time as an older male figure. He looked after her and cared for her like an older brother should and he filled up the gap that had been placed. Their mother of course did what all other mothers did and cared for the two of them with all the love that anyone could muster

On Angelica's 10th birthday they had a break in. An angry employee crashed the special birthday party creating havoc on the small family party. In the midst of the ruckus, Angelica didn't notice the angry employee's accomplice come up behind her and when she did it was too late. Struck down Angelica doesn't remember anything of the night but she woke in the hospital with her brother laying beside her.

The news was later given to her that during the ruckus that her mother had tried to protect both her brother and herself but was delivered a heavy blow to the head. The men had been caught after they tried to get away but Angelica didn't see the point of capturing them and having them apologise. Yes, capturing them so they would not do it again was good. But, it would not bring back her sleeping mother

The passing ten years after that were dark and gloomy but Angelica's brother tried to keep a smile on everyones faces by continuing to spread his warmth and joy to everyone around him. It was on her 20th birthday, ten years after her mother had fallen into her coma that she woke for the first time. It was a joyous moment for everyone.

Although she isn't awake all the time, the small moments that she is awake has been able to bring smile and laughter and happiness back into the life of the Sinclair Mansion and has brightened everyone's attitude.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
there you go~ Maybe I should put it in a spoiler... *looks at the character sheet* atleast the images maybe.....

• Thank You
Thanks! :3 did you do the outfits yourself?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*shakes head* oh no no no~! I can draw but not that well~!! *laughs* no I got them off a deviantart user~ I love to use her when someone asks for outfits and I am playing a female character~

ha I wish I though of that! I usually just google a certain image and try to get as close as possible :)

Ah~ I am pretty picky with things like that~ If they aren't the same character I will get something like I did for Angelica~ *smiles*

That's good ^~^ usually I get so frustrated and think dumb things like "Why can't their be more of you but with different outfits!"

Ugu, you guys are adorable <3

*looks around* who me included~? *giggles* you may have a unicorn for being so kind~ :unicorn:

• Love
Vio...I'm really sorry but I can't think of any pairings... TwT' I"m not good at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.