Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see what you come up with!
just sent you the final cs :) let me know if you like it and if I need to change anything :)

So hey I'm mobile right now so I can't post my character intros right now but I will as soon as I get home tonight okay?

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Inspiration is the best ever. xD
I know right! I can't decide whether to use a face claim from an anime, or Gogo tomago though, Decisions Decisions

So hey I'm mobile right now so I can't post my character intros right now but I will as soon as I get home tonight okay?
Alrighty! Take your time ^^

I know right! I can't decide whether to use a face claim from an anime, or Gogo tomago though, Decisions Decisions
Well I cant wait to see what you come up with ^^

Hey do you want me to post for Luna as well or not yet?

DID is dissociative identity disorder. Its basically what multiple personality disorder is actually called.

Ok okay. I looked it up. I see. Thanks for explaining

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Heeeeeey soooooo......how is everyone??

I'm good just busy with work. I'm ready to get this rp going though :)

I mean you guys are allowed to rp in the IC, so I'm kind of confused why so very few of you have started.

I have another charrie I am making new and currently at a high stress competition so it will take me a while to cool down

• Thank You
I have another charrie I am making new and currently at a high stress competition so it will take me a while to cool down
That's fine, thank you for telling me just now though. xD Now I know.

I'm still waiting to know if Mt second character was accepted,:p

That's fine, thank you for telling me just now though. xD Now I know.
I can't remember if you accepted my little charrie too

I know I've been neglecting this, but first month at uni's kept me pretty occupied x.x Should have time to post next/this week, although I don't really know what's going on with pairings and stuff now o 3 o

• Thank You
I know I've been neglecting this, but first month at uni's kept me pretty occupied x.x Should have time to post next/this week, although I don't really know what's going on with pairings and stuff now o 3 o
Don't worry about pairings just yet because I have new characters to accept. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Strawberry275
Status
Not open for further replies.