Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we on girls v boys? I don't want to make one or the other and have there be surplus

How are we on girls v boys? I don't want to make one or the other and have there be surplus
I think he said we need makes mostly, but I also like making females and from what I see there are a few. So I might end up making one of each

I would change his name to something that doesn't sound so similar to Andy's character. I know that's hard because most japanese names end with the I (ee) sound buuuut I'm sure you can find something ^^

Hmm...okay.I have slimed the names down to... Hiraku and Kazuo. I'm thinking of using Rokuro for my second character.Is my second character allowed to be an alternative personality for my first character? If not then I'll make my second character another guy.

Oh and I just now noticed that you have Hiroshi's last name listed as Yuchiyama instead of Uchiyama could you please change his name to Kazuo Uchiyama? Thank you. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
Am I ok to post my starting post for Shiroshi? or would you like me to wait a bit until we get some more people? and I'm working on my next cs. Try to get it done within the next few days :)

I think he said we need makes mostly, but I also like making females and from what I see there are a few. So I might end up making one of each

One of each would be great. :)

Hmm...okay.I have slimed the names down to... Hiraku and Kazuo. I'm thinking of using Rokuro for my second character.Is my second character allowed to be an alternative personality for my first character? If not then I'll make my second character another guy.

Oh and I just now noticed that you have Hiroshi's last name listed as Yuchiyama instead of Uchiyama could you please change his name to Kazuo Uchiyama? Thank you. ^^

No alternate personalities would not be a second character, but you can make a character that does suffer from DID/MPD.

NO MORE JAPANESE CHARACTERS. THANKS. <3​

Am I ok to post my starting post for Shiroshi? or would you like me to wait a bit until we get some more people? and I'm working on my next cs. Try to get it done within the next few days :)

You can post as shiroshi yes. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
ok since I already have a girl character I'll probably just end up doing a boy or something. Hey Vio, is it ok if I make one of Hadley's siblings a character or would that be lazy? I have a sort of base on him already and would just have to fit him to the CS. I was thinking something along the lines of him moving into town without her knowing. What do you think?

ok since I already have a girl character I'll probably just end up doing a boy or something. Hey Vio, is it ok if I make one of Hadley's siblings a character or would that be lazy? I have a sort of base on him already and would just have to fit him to the CS. I was thinking something along the lines of him moving into town without her knowing. What do you think?

Uhm let me check with kitsy first cuz she's bringing in oli's sister as well and I'm not sure how. But yeah you can bring in her brother. XD

I'll see if I can do some mor woke tonight

Hey Vio I don't know if you've posted Luna up yet but do you need me to change her name and make her a male character? ^.^'

Hey everyone. This post is off topic from this rp and I hope Vio doesn't mind me posting this. If she does I'll delete it but anyways I'm in a great group rp right now and we need one more member to join us! You would have to play as a female demon in the story because that is what we are missing. You would be playing the demon of Envy :) If your interested please join I hope to see you there :)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/wicked-wives-ooc-chat-envy-available.121765/

Hey Vio I don't know if you've posted Luna up yet but do you need me to change her name and make her a male character? ^.^'
Nope alls goods <3

Hey everyone. This post is off topic from this rp and I hope Vio doesn't mind me posting this. If she does I'll delete it but anyways I'm in a great group rp right now and we need one more member to join us! You would have to play as a female demon in the story because that is what we are missing. You would be playing the demon of Envy :) If your interested please join I hope to see you there :)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/wicked-wives-ooc-chat-envy-available.121765/
I don't mind, but I might take the spot. xD

I don't mind, but I might take the spot. xD

First come first serve so if you really want it take it now! :D would love to see you there.

I also have a third roleplay that's in the works and we need more members to play as humans! Here is a link to my new rp Project: Wonderland

Wish I could join :/ but I can't at the moment. Maybe later I'll join if you'll accept me :)

Wish I could join :/ but I can't at the moment. Maybe later I'll join if you'll accept me :)
Yeah that can be possible. We just really need human volunteers for the rp and like NO ONE wants to play a human. >.>

Yeah that can be possible. We just really need human volunteers for the rp and like NO ONE wants to play a human. >.>
If my schedule frees up a bit more I'll gladly play as a human for the rp :)

Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.