Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone? :(

Homework is the bane of my existence!! I'm just fleshing out the last bits of my second character.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: IceQueen
Reactions: Rin Mico
going through character sheets today

New characters have been added to the character vault! If you have not already, please go ahead and post character introductions. So we can move this along I am going to allow YOU to pick and choose who your character gets matched with ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
New characters have been added to the character vault! If you have not already, please go ahead and post character introductions. So we can move this along I am going to allow YOU to pick and choose who your character gets matched with ^^
can't wait to see what happens :)

@Vio going off what you said about picking our own pairings. Do you want us to pm you the pairings for our characters or do you want us to send them to you here?

@Vio going off what you said about picking our own pairings. Do you want us to pm you the pairings for our characters or do you want us to send them to you here?
uhm you can just send them here.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Reactions: Esmeray
is this rp not happening anymore? :/

is this rp not happening anymore? :/
I don't know. I keep telling people to go ahead and post. I told people to give me pairings. I said at the beginning of the rp that my players were going to have to be attentive on their own with out me having to chase them down.

I'll tag everyone here though and see what they have to say or if they'll post.

I'll send you my pairings sometime today.

• Thank You
I feel like it's the three of us at this point....

I was making a second character but I couldn't find any pictures of her in any outfit besides her regular ones. I will try and draw something up for that

I'm here too sorry just been a bit busy.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.