Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some of it but I don't think I have time

Where are we on this? Do I post a reply to Hisoka or just wait? Also Vio just need to go ahead for my character, I know you said you had to check with kitsy

Where are we on this? Do I post a reply to Hisoka or just wait? Also Vio just need to go ahead for my character, I know you said you had to check with kitsy
I'm just waiting on character sheets to be honest. Go ahead and send me your second character. You can go ahead and post again for your characters, but leave out any matches. xD

I'M SORRY. I HAVEN'T GOTTEN NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS. <3 I'm catching up now.

You're good to do what you wanted. I'm bringing Oli's sister in but she's going to be living with him initially this time. <3

I am almost done I swear!!!!

I'll finish my second character within the next few days and send him to you @Vio :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
No alternate personalities would not be a second character, but you can make a character that does suffer from DID/MPD.

Okay. What is DID? I thought about it and my schedule won't allow for me to make a second character although I really wanted to.

Last edited:
@Vio was my charrie accepted?

so..I almost finished my new character and then somehow the post got deleted..so now I have to start over..sorry for the wait DX

so..I almost finished my new character and then somehow the post got deleted..so now I have to start over..sorry for the wait DX
it's perfectly fine, ive been super busy with class work lately that I havn't had time to really go over character sheets or rp stuff in general.

Okay. What is DID? I thought about it and my schedule won't allow for me to make a second character although I really wanted to.
DID is dissociative identity disorder. Its basically what multiple personality disorder is actually called.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Sorry I havnt touched GUM in a while. I had a busy week this week. Slowly working on it. If you havnt already go ahead and repost your character introductions.

Sorry I havnt touched GUM in a while. I had a busy week this week. Slowly working on it. If you havnt already go ahead and repost your character introductions.
Do you have a new IC up or a link somewhere?

Reactions: Arius LaVari
@Vio I'm going to finish up my second character today so I'll be getting him to you shortly.

• Thank You
@Vio I'm going to finish up my second character today so I'll be getting him to you shortly.
Cant wait to see what you come up with!

I'm going to start my girl, because I have inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.