GAME ON ! A really dumb videogame-like RP

Archibal followed swiftly behind Bafu on his trusty Cockatoo. It was time to show his parents that he truly deserved the title of "Final Boss" that was bestowed upon him. Ever since his brother bled out from dropping an acidic brick on his foot, Archibal had to take over. It wasn't easy for him to do this, and he had to hurry to learn everything there was to know. He was a clumsy man, and he hardly knew how to be a Final Boss. He knew this deep down, and he wanted to change. He had wanted to prove his worth to his parents.

Even more than that, he wanted to prove his worth to Bafu, who seemed increasingly irritated with his tomfoolery. Upon reaching the battlefield, he drew his sword, "The Ancient Sword of Not So Eternal Flames and Badness". Kyle was seemingly distracted by another enemy, so Archibal rushed him and swung his sword with one fell swoop. Should the swing connect, his enemy would be without a right shoulder.

Theres a lot going on here, it looks like three parties. He wasn't sure of Rezo's alliegance and the other guys were obviously bad.Then there was him,his party members and the midget who is still knocked out. That was his last shield grenade, so , thinking fast,he pulled out his summoner's tome and brought out Mother Gwendarr of the White Spiders.
Of course,this would only effect Rezo for two minutes at the least,but it would take up his time well enough.

" Come on guys, let's go ! We allready killed the knights, and this raidboss is way above our heads. "

He teleported to his player home, and invited everyone else there from the battlefield.

His home was a little different,in the sense that it was always moving. He obtained it after killing the legendary sky pirate Azrael , getting the key as a drop.

-= You have boarded the Keralis . Enjoy your stay. =-

krxq1LS.jpg

Kyle wandered off into his studies when he noticed that the invites were lost.
Wait,what ?

And suddenly the teleport plate in front of the helm lit up, and in came his friends , and something else.
He then noticed Kyle was bleeding.

Aww,seriously ? Tevor can only summon those spiders every blue moon.

Rezo started attacking Kyle whenever he were in range pretty relentlessly, each fourth of his attacks being the soul crush which need to be preferably mitigated between two tanks that he will deal 25% damage too, instead of a whooping 50% damage to a single one of them. An rather unavoidable damage needing much healing.

Tedrick grabbed some popcorn of +2 entertainment.

"Damn it. They escaped." Bafu cursed before taking out his player tracker of +100 finding and typed in the leader hero's name that was conveniently flouting over his head. A wicked smile formed on his face when he saw the location. "We don't need to worry about those fools anymore. They're in some very dangerous territory."

A sliver cutlass pressed up against Tedrick's throat. "If I was you, I wouldn't move." A sinister voice said cheerily.

Tedrick silently utters some words from his book of summoning,and a tiger familiar attacks the ship invader.
He posses a health potion to Kyle

There is a loud boom and the tiger turns into chunks and blood. "I thought I told you to stay still." The invader spins Tedrick around to face her and points a shiny, black bazooka of +5 organ airtime at his head.
image.jpg
The most trusted lieutenant of Black Škūłł army. However she is bored of her military life and secretly wants to become a adventurer. Her charisma is very high although she is completely oblivious to this.
"What air you doing in Black Škūłł airspace?"

Rezo started attacking Kyle whenever he were in range pretty relentlessly, each fourth of his attacks being the soul crush which need to be preferably mitigated between two tanks that he will deal 25% damage too, instead of a whooping 50% damage to a single one of them. An rather unavoidable damage needing much healing.
Kyle sustained a few hits, quickly using his Jewish Spell of Sort Of Acturate teleportation to teleport to the nearest healing station, when he realized it was nearly a mile away, when he landed.
"Good god these wounds are a pain. "
Out of 265 health, he had only 30 left. He needed to be careful. Along with an invite, he received a health potion in his inventory. He used it, gaining back 60 health.
He responded to the invite with a message:
I'll b there in a bit, gotta buy a good healing potion real quick.

" This is my house. I live on this airship. We'll be leaving soon. "

The military-clad woman's voice was filled with interest. "And where are you going? Who are you lot anyway?"

From the marshmallow warrior's mutilated corpse, the skull discovered a Spine of Acceptable Mobility, which it attached to the base of its head, extending down to the ground. It flexes the protrusion, and bounds onto the airship, colliding with Tedrick for miniscule damage (1%).

Tedrick picked up the skull and held it by the end of its spine.
" The ship takes us to random places, and in random directions. We're just a bunch of players in a party that started this crazy game. "

The skull writhes on the end of its spine, harmless beams of incandescence from its eyes firing in startling arrays. "Let me go LET ME GO!"
The skull received +1 rage.

At Tedrick's explanation the woman lowered her bazooka and fidgeted awkwardly. "...May I join you...?"

" I guess I wouldn't mind, if you stop putting guns in my face. "

"Deal. Name's Sheila Boombringer by the way. You?" The woman asked as she put away her large and dangerous weapons.

Far away from all this commotion, tucked safely away in the corner of the loaded world, a small lump of gelatinous slime slowly crawled in the mud. It's insignificantly miniscule brain was only used to open its mouth, then close its mouth. Then swallow the nutritious mud. The gelatinous slime expanded. Opened its mouth. Closed it. Opened it. Closed it. Then realised it forgot to swallow. Swallowed. Suddenly, panic rushed through him as suddenly, the chunk he was in started to unloa-

Darkness. The slime, despite crawling deep in mud, had never experienced this emptiness before. An endless abyss that spread forever, only alive because his small strip of information was pressed into the computer's memory. The overwhelming concept was burning through its tiny brain, with sudden realisation that it was in... A game.
Suddenly, the chunk reloaded, and the slime casually resumed eating, half confused about the floating text,
+1 Ignorance, above his head.