GAME ON ! A really dumb videogame-like RP

Bafu's eye twitched. Oh yes, send the cotton candy wielding Swedish midget after them, that would work without a doubt. He went outside of the office for a moment to slam his head in a corner then came back in. As he did so he was pretty sure the entire Blackheart family's ghosts were doing the same. "Did you listen to a word I just said?" He asked without much hope.

Archibal slowly curved his head around and smiled slyly at Bafu. "Of cooooouuuuuurse I did. I don't want to beat them too easily." He waved his hands and poured more shampoo into the bath. "I need to proof to my parents that IIIIIII AAAAM THE MAAAAAASTER."

Archibal wallowed into the water and fell into thought. 'I cannot use such methods to win. He'd WAAAAAANT me to. To show I'm WEEEEAAAAK.'

Bafu rolled his eyes, then got a idea. He was about to mindfuck this fucker. "Wouldn't your parents be more proud if you just killed them yourself? I mean, you ARE the final boss, the master, the feared one..." He said with just the right amount of fake curiosity. His phone vibrated and he checked the text. "By the by, your soy milk delivery has been delayed. They killed the shopping cart knights."

( The Mad Hatress is of course allowed.Anything goes ! )
Tedrick decided to take some pot shots off the knights.
There were about five left.. this side quest was pretty easy.
He said hi to the hatress and welcomed her into the party. There was probably going to be some sub-par loot this time around.
Then came reinforcements.These knights were different.They ran with the carts and tried slamming them into you.
These are just the worst ...

And then,something crashed through the ceiling. Some kind of pod.
Faint swedish laughter came out of it.

He didn't remember this happening last time he did this quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
A small man crawled out of it.
Tedrick,was of course,confused.
A faint laughter came from it.

" Uh,guys ? Is this a new boss or something I didn't see in the latest patch ? "

Nightmare Fiend Rezo. Elite Rare Boss spawn about 5lvs's over max. And Immune to 'Dark' related magic but weaker towards White magic.
Nightmare_rider.jpg

A Rare Time Event spawn boss that at rare occassions spawn in no specific zone at no specific time intervall completely at random. Once spawned Players have eactly one hour to find Rezo to trigger his battle mode before he will despawn again without furthr ado. Once Triggered Rezo's clock will freeze, but his battle timer will Reset and start ticking up to 30 minutes which after he will instantly wipe everyone in his proximity if not defeated earlier.

"Whom Come from the depths!, Who Seek and Hunger!.... The one who shines like Gold Upon the Sea of Chaos!.... The Lord of Nightmares!" Rezo Call as he rides forth from 'Never seem to spawn land' and directly goes on a total rampage to slaughter the nearest newbs who either try to solo him or who randomly farm trash in the same area at the wrong time sending them all back to the graveyard or player spawn point quicker than they can say 'Oh god Nooes'. Meanwhile Rezo just laugh and shout "Too Weak!... Pity you stood in my path... another one falls!... A Feast for the nightmares!... Sleep well, for eternity!... Time to wake up!... You nightmare have just begun!" as he turns his spawn point into a wasteland as usually.

Wow,this is pretty intense. A small swedish man just crash landed into their shopping mall adventure.He was probably new to the game and definatly not a boss sent to kill him,so he helped him up and asked his name. Then,tedHOLY SHIT THERE'S REZO !

Okay,keep it cool Tedrick.
You got this.

I wonder if the defiantly not a boss swedish man can help us.

Last edited by a moderator:
7d54135f6015f4d7138624e1166d39de-d5n97at.jpg

Kyle98 (known as the Jewish white knight) walks valiantly towards the shopping center, his 'Mighty Sword of Righteous Heathen Slicing' in its 'Hilt of Hardly Any Glory But is Made of Gold'.
He smiles warmly to the adventurers, but catches a whiff of the stench of darkness, turning to see Rezo. " I thought I smelled the putrid stench of a Nightmare find, Prepare to die, filthy when- oh wait a penny!"
A penny rolls across his path, landing at his feet, as he bends over to pick it up and put it in his Inventory Sack of a Rather Medium-ish Size.

Rezo noticed a few beginners who just had gone to the mall for the first time carrying all their saved money on them. Thus he instantly rode towards them and a moment later would kill them right where they stood and steal all their money leaving but a few pennies rolling. "Not even a challenge!..."he would shout as he downed them with but one blow each and with enough overkill to shatter their gear as well.

AAAAAoh wait, Tedrick forgot about this.
In a nick of time,he threw a small object. It was a SHζELD GRENADE !
It emitted a blue screen around Kyle98 , and it destroyed after a single hit from Rezo.
" Look dude,we aren't nearly the right level for this. How about we both get some
CØFFE OF MILD RELAXATIØN ! and call it a day. "

Tedrick motioned at Kyle to use a holy attack as soon as Rezo let his guard down. Hopefully Rezo doesn't know sign language.

Hopefully Kyle knows sign language.

Bafu is currently busy drowning his master, please wait.

Tedrick motioned at Kyle to use a holy attack as soon as Rezo let his guard down. Hopefully Rezo doesn't know sign language.

Hopefully Kyle knows sign language.
When kyle saw that rezo had let his guard down, chasing after the others, he unsheathed his sword, preforming the Holy Sword Charge ability. He waited for several seconds, before releasing his Holy Sword Scream attack, sending a rainbow wave of energy towards the dark fiend. If it hit him, it would do minimal damage, but would plague his mind of many happy things.

Rezo would be unable to dodge a high level attack with good hit ratio. But as he took actual damage he would instantly be pissed off and thus aggro Kyle. " You've chosen your battle.... Now death is upon you!" he would call out and a big 'Immune' sign would fly over his head as the disorientation happy though effect wouldn't work against a boss monster. Once charging down towards Kyle he would use his twilight rain causing a rain to start falling around him and cause a stacking dot effect that needs to be dispelled after 8 stacks.

Archibal frowned. It was one thing to kill the level one boss, but to kill the shopping cart knights and keep his soy milk from him?! It was unthinkable! Unacceptable! Archibal would be hading none of this!

He nodded at Bafu's words and called for his mushroom butler. "Come at ooonce! We will meet the Marshmallow Swordsman and fiiight these haaaters of soooy miiilk! Baaafu! We maaarch!"

A floating skull materialises before Archibal, intercepting Archibal where he stands. "So, you lost a mini boss. Did you? Did you?"
Its voice rapidly ascends in its dissonance. "Well, know that I am always available, as the most efficient mini boss in your arsena-"
It runs into a wall, and the magicks suspending it in the air wane. It drops, rattling about in a struggle to rise. "Excuse me? Could you help me up?"

Rezo would be unable to dodge a high level attack with good hit ratio. But as he took actual damage he would instantly be pissed off and thus aggro Kyle. " You've chosen your battle.... Now death is upon you!" he would call out and a big 'Immune' sign would fly over his head as the disorientation happy though effect wouldn't work against a boss monster. Once charging down towards Kyle he would use his twilight rain causing a rain to start falling around him and cause a stacking dot effect that needs to be dispelled after 8 stacks.
Kyle realized his attack had no effect on the creature, and prepared for whichever attack it should throw at him as it charged toward him.

Bafu was surprised that Archibal awoke after passing out from lack of air and speedily put the stuff he was stealing away before his 'Master' saw. A smile flashed by his face, he was going to have them killed! As soon as he heard Marshmallow swordsmen however his smile faded away. They were annoying, lazy, and hard to control and ,oh of course, that stupid skull had to get involved! "Very well sir." He whispered in fury and grabbed the skull. "I'll get right to it." And with a flurry of his birds he was gone. A few minuets later he was at the battle field that was once a shop. "You louses ready to die?!?!?" He yelled as he kicked the skull at them. A portal crashed to the ground and demonic marshmallows pored out of it.image.jpg

The skull yelps. "What the hell are you-"
It collides with a marshmallow, the smooth, impregnable vertebrae it was constructed of sinking further and further into the fleshy cylinder. Sugary fibres corrode, and it flies through the enemy soldier out the other end, exclaiming and screaming profanities. Words appear over the immaculate dome of its head.
Level up!