GAME ON ! A really dumb videogame-like RP

Grumpy_by_Artsammich.jpg

"oh, I do so love it when people storm the castle." sighed The Butler as he held out a tray with drinks to the various intruders. It was admittedly unusual to find a butler in a castle, but The Butler was not any old butler, he was The Butler, and that made him exempt from tedious things like the laws of physics and also social norms.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
which_one_is_better__by_nichigothecat-d8qr8xf.jpg
A Young girl was walking toward a building in the town, She was a young Yu-Gi-Oh! player who loved the show. She didn't have any clue that soon she would meet her idol, Zigfried Von Schroeder face to face. "Wel time to enter the Store and see what cards i can find today.." she said, but as soon a ssh edid sh ewas whisked to another world. She came too noticing a familiar figur ein frount of her.

Zigfried_von_Schroeder.jpg

The Pink haired man smirked, "Well it seems that the person we called here did show up... perfect. Listen, this entire game world is in danger from an evil group. We called somone from the real world in to help... I understand this is a lot to take in especially since you don't even believe in other worlds, but please trust me.
which_one_is_better__by_nichigothecat-d8qr8xf.jpg

Anastasia knew how much of a deciever Zigfried could be, but she sensed no lieing in his eyes. "Fine i'll help.." she said, pulling a Sword from her back. "i figured i'd find a use for this some day." the two continued on together, toward a thick forest.

Tedrick was currently throwing pastries from the butlers tray into Bigswords mouth.

"YES THROW THE CUPCAKES INSIDE HIS MOUTH NO REALLY IM NOT KIDDING THIS IS THE BATTLE PLAN DO NOT DOUBT ME PLEASE JUST DO IT "

Tedrick was having a hard time convincing his companions to throw sweets at the boss.