Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You're such a sweetheart, with only "official" dropouts. xD

I am a total sweetheart, yes.

And with over 200 replies in a little over 3 months? Yeah, I am rockin' it, not to mention more than happy with all my players up to this point.

You all rock.

I'll have my character up soon.

Ok, I am gonna lay some stuff out here, for me as much as all of you. It helps me to type things out sometimes. Sorry if I am going over things that I have already said.

So, Almost done with the post that will introduce us to Kaymein island. Once we are there I plan to break us up into two groups. One group will sneak into the underground Crypt to Obtain the treasure, while the other will be staying on the island, pretending to be interested in trading goods with the Kaymeinites (That is going to be the Captains way of tricking the Kaymenites) This is the best way I could come up with to make this scene work, since it would be a challenge to coordinate the entire crew in an under ground search for the treasure. The Captain, along with Scar and pretty much everyone else will bardering with the Kaymenites while Eben, Amilio and Armand search the Crypt. And if I didn't mention it before, as soon as the treasure is removed the Ancient Demon warriors will be released. Epic battle will ensue. Can't wait for this scene to be done, cause I have cool things waiting in the near future for the Crew!~

As always, let me know if there is something special you want to do here. And Effort and Des, hopefully I am incorporating the ideas you have both given me, but I am also relying on you during this part to help me play it out.

If this is a little confusing, it will be more clear when I make the next post.

FIRST, however, I am working on a post for Eben in response to the newly established love triangle. So expect that soon.

Ok, hopefully this scene will go nice and smooth *fingers crossed* I know with all you awesome posters, it will.

I am sorry for rushing our little interaction, Honi. I really needed to get this done. We can always pick up later : )

Everyone!
Ok, so besides Armand, Amilio and Eben..everyone is at the port/dock of Keymein. We are more or less decoys trading with the Kaymeinites until the treasure is stolen. For all intents and purposes, we can assume that they don't know we are pirates...just to make things more realistic..as they would hardly welcome us if they knew we were a bunch of murderers and thieves..

And lastly

I have contacted both Effort and Des, who I will be working with during the "Crypt scene' leading into an all out war with a newly awakened Demon race.

Will the members of Nautica's Cutlass be able to secure the treasure and fight their way back to the ship???

Questions, Comments??

Just wanted to apologize for my lack of posting over the weekend, mainly to Fluffy. Dark Souls has consumed my life, but fear not! I shall post on the morrow!

Is this rp closed?

To my knowledge we are still accepting. And your rather lucky as we are at a new "segment" of the plot.

Yeah, what Laha said.

Still open. If you need to know anything about the story up to this point just ask. I would prefer if you played your character as if they had been with the crew since the beginning, but If you have an idea you want to incorporate just let me know : )

Hm. I'm planning to play an evangelical Cleric that comes to this island to punish these dark magic users. I'll just say I came aboard and temporarily allianced myself with you guys etc.

Evangelical Cleric! I like that! Can't wait to see your character and back story.

A couple things to keep in mind!

The Kaymeinites are descendants of an ancient bloodline: Part human, part Demon..but their demon blood has been Dormant for years; They are not evil or users, at present time, of demonic or black magics as far as we know.

Also, our crew is there under false pretenses, going on the captains hunch that there is a treasure on the island. So our current goal isn't to 'attack or punish' them.

That being said, once the small group moves the treasure and the demonic horde is awakened, your character will get his/her chance to punish and kill, as we will be greatly out numbered and in need of Clerical powers!

Required Reading!

(Not really, but it will be VERY helpful if you do)

Read the last post that I made. It's #225 in the main thread. Here is the link to the page http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=4584&page=9

That will get you pretty much on the same page as the rest of us.

Thanks for showing interest, hopefully I did not overload you with info : )

Character sheet

Name: Kael Thunderwrath.
Nickname: Not a Pirate, but they call him the Omniknight.
Appearance:
OMNIKNIGHT_dota_allstars_by_Okaw.jpg
Job: Paladin
Scars/tattoos: A cross covering his entire back, the back of his arms and legs too. It is intricately detailed with various scenes taken out from inside the Bible.
Equipment/personal weapons:

The suit of armour and cape depicted in the photo.

The warhammer depicted in the photo.

Cross-strapped to a rifle. Shot is in a pouch on his waist.

A copy of the Bible, covered in fireproof leather and bound with iron in some places for structural strength.

Persona:

First things first, Kael is an evangelical man. The way he was brought up drilled into him the sins of man and God. Many have the wrong idea about him, once evangelical is mentioned. They see him as a condescending man, constantly preaching about how a person sins - But no. Being evangelical, for Kael, simply means that he sees himself as a champion of God, and his mission is to vanquish those who believe in a dark, false idols. He understands that faith does not reach anyone, and he does not force his faith upon those that are unwilling. However, he will surely slip you a line or two about praying after heavy trauma - It's just a too good chance to miss, on his part.

Aside from that, Kael is a soldier. He's been fighting in the name of God - A crusader, pretty much, for as long as he imagined. He's had the blood of cultists and worshippers of the occult on his hands and he doesn't hesitate to kill those that attack him first. However, due to his moral code and faith he is obliged to stop when the person renounces his fath and turns to Christ. That's an unalienable rule to him.

He's quite cynical, too. He sees most of the people in the world as godless, and he distrusts most of them. The exception is children. He finds himself mellowed by their innocence and the exuberance of childhood, something that he did not have.

Short Bio:

Kael's body was found in the ruins of a village - Apparently the only survivor after his village was 'sacrificed' to a certain cult - He wasn't sure which. His mother had put him in a rice pot to escape notice from the cultists, and he survived the massacre. When the Church found him, they considered Kael as the answer to their prayers - They would train this boy, and they would turn him into the champion of the Lord. To fight for Him, all in the name of Jahovah and His Glory.

There wasn't a childhood for him. Ever since he was old enough to understand, they instilled Christian doctrines within him. And ever since he was old enough to wield a weapon, there was the training. It became routine - He turned into somewhat of a robot, the schedule of his day always fixed. They kept him socially capable though, in regular courier missions and tasks that made him interact with others, whether commoners from the village or clergymen from another church, in another county.

By his teenage years, Kael was through and through a man of God, as he was sent on missions to negotiate with small cults and if needed, wipe them out. Through the years he went through his routine, getting sent on longer and longer missions as he gained more experience. Now, he was being sent to the island where the blood of the demons lay dormant. It was his biggest assignment thus yet, and even his faith in God wavered at the might of his task.

Dammit. Someone's gonna start to notice my obvious rip offs then, xD.

Check out Flying Steps - We Are Electric. That's the in song for Dota in South East Asia now. So, does that mean I can start posting?