Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I share Honiahaka's curiosity.

Absolutely guys. Feel free to post character sheets. The only thing I would prefer is if your characters are introduced as if they had been on the ship since the beginning of the game, but if you have another Idea just let me know and we'll work something out.

There is a basic recap of chapter 2 *points up* post #107 on this page, might be a good idea to check that out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Now is a good time to jump in because we are at a slightly slow point while I progress us into the next scene.

Apologies for not posting in a while, Octy. Had myself a rough couple of weeks. :/

I'm hoping to get a post up this weekend, though. Otherwise, I can just wait until there's something for Scar to do! In the meantime, I'll read and catch up on this game.

Sounds good, Fluffers.

[Sorry I was slow, busy day. I have a baby in rl and she's been sick lately so I will be posting sometime tomorrow evening after she goes to bed. Here's my character sheet.]

Name: Anabel
Nickname: Ana, Bell
Appearance: Ana has blonde hair that lays straight to her shoulders, she chopped it off at a young age. The blonde locks of her hair are usually held back a length of leather she keeps on hand at all times. Striking deep blue eyes that are oval shaped and shine when she's excited or angry. Her figure is that of an hourglass, though she tries to hide it with her clothing. She usually wears a simple pair of black seamans trousers, simple white shirt (It is usually tucked in, she likes to be neat looking strangely enough.), boots that reach about half calf height on her long and muscular legs. While it is cold you can see her wearing a fur lined coat that she stole from a rather wealthy lady. Anabel is muscular due to her old profession and her constant training. Her skin complexion is tan.
Job: [Since I don't know many of you I'm choosing something so that we don't exactly have a clash of personalities.] A Simple Crewman, Skilled swordsman.
Scars/tattoos: Scars: One scar that puts a small space in her left eyebrow, Lines of scars cover her back. Tattoos: A bald-python around her left ankle, a black widow over her heart.
Equipment/personal weapons: A pistol sword she stole during a fight, A Scottish broadsword from her father.
Persona: Anabel's persona is rather simple, she's nice when others are nice to her, smartass when others are rude to her. She's got a quick temper that causes her to get into many scuffles when on land, that's why she chose the pirate life for herself [That and she wanted to get away from her Owners.] Is a pessimist about love, thinks it doesn't exist and those in love will only get their selves killed. But, other than that, she's quiet except when spoken to and doesn't talk about her past.
Short Bio: Anabel was born to a Scottish father and British mother. She looks just like her mother but gets her blue eyes from her father. Her mother died while giving birth to her due to hemorrhaging. Her father was a blacksmith that tried and failed to support a child. Work was low and he needed money. Packing up her belongings and seven year old Anabel her father, Ailean sold her to a woman that he thought was going to take care of Anabel. As Anabel began to grow up around the beautiful women she began to realize that this was not a boarding home for orphans, it was a Brothel. As Anabel came to age she rebelled as much as possible, causing her to get whipped for disobedience, which explains those scars all over her back. At the age of 17 she couldn't take it anymore. One night she climbed out of the window of her room and began to run, one of the guards of the brothel saw her and chased after her. In the scuffle that happened he managed to cut her left brow with his short knife but she managed to stab him with the broadsword her father had packed deep inside of her trunks for her. After that Anabel traveled to a shore town and came across the crew of pirates. Joining them Anabel vowed to never set foot back on the streets of London, along with the promise to herself to someday find her father and kill him for what he had done to her.

Looks good Honiahaka, Welcome aboard!

Post when your ready. If you have any questions about what has happened/what is currently going on, feel free to ask.

Well, Honia', I think you can meet up with Armand in the hold if you need a good intro ^_^

I'm gonna be MIA for a few days (starting tomorrow) this will give everyone plenty of time to interact, develop characters, finish conversation, whatever you want to do, basically. I'll be back Sunday.

I hope that my post was sufficient. I didn't have much time on my hands while writing it so it's a bit short for my usual posting style. I hope that everyone enjoys it though.

Post looked great to me, Honi : )

Aww, well I'm glad. :]
By any chance do any of you enjoy zombie RPs or Post Apocalyptic Rps?

You should post an interest check thread ^^ In the forum.

Oh my goodness, I'm terribly sorry about that. That last bit was supposed to have been in something else. I was a bit out of it this morning. It won't happen again though.

Oh my goodness, I'm terribly sorry about that. That last bit was supposed to have been in something else. I was a bit out of it this morning. It won't happen again though.

@ Honi - It's fine : ) No worries. Also, good job at getting your character involved and delivering some back story so quickly! I like her already!

just got done reading all the posts I missed while I was gone. Awesome job everyone! I was going to jump to our arrival at Kaymein Island, but I think I'll wait a bit. It looks like Scar is going to help Links get his rings back, then after that deliver some rum to 9Lives. I think the meeting between scar and 9Lives will be the last scene before I move the story on...so get yer posts in while you still can!

I was loling at Tradewind's drunkenness and Amillio Vs Deadeye, perfectly played. I pictured drunk pirates during that scene, for sure.

I am about to make an Eben post in response to Armand's drunken outburst.

Thank you very much. I'm trying to get her more involved though I must admit, I'm not good at playing a drunk pirate. lol

There's nothing to it! Just say some stupid stuff, throw in a bunch of "Ar!"s and "Aye!"s and that should take care of it.

Octypie, looking through the first few pages of characters... how many live fish do you still have in this bucket?

Octypie, looking through the first few pages of characters... how many live fish do you still have in this bucket?

Only three people have officially dropped out, other than that, some have some and gone without notice. We have 8 really active players atm (I think?). However, people are free to jump back in at any time. I offer the 90 second recap for those that want back in, too!