Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
armand: HA hA, I STEAL ANCIENT ARTIFACT!!!

Five minutes later- HA hA, I RUN AWAY SWIFTLY.... O_O

Seconds later-- must not.. go .. into... the.light @__@

(le suprizez... zay iz not done yet, no no. ^_^)

Arg, sorry for my slow reply. Sinus problems have impaired my brain of coherent thinking and school is killing me lately.
But! I tried to put out a good reply; let me know what you think please.

Will post as soon as i get to a computer. I'm on my phone now

Ok, we got the Hour Glass and all hell is breaking loose. Fight the Hordes!

Also, I am going to be gone for three days (until late Sunday night) I was going to try and push the scene before I left, but decided to wait. This will give time for you all to wrap up any loose ends, and give me time to think up a good post to end the scene! So basically, those who haven't posted should...and those who want to post more can do so. The only thing I ask is, Do Not leave the Island or head back to the cutlass until I can get another post up.

I'll see you all on Sunday, Arrrrrr

ALSO, just wanted to say......

It is a privilege playing with you fine people, thank you so much for being such delicious posters.

No leavign the island.. awe.. well... until then, ANyone object to me doing somethign ... stupid? well.. bad-ass, but still rather crazy.

I do not object one bit. lol
I'm going to go ahead and write a quick reply since someone put me in a boat and I have nothing else better to do.
By the way; I'm enjoying myself very much while RPing with all of you. :] Keeps me on my toes and it's hard for people to do that! So, thanks for letting me into this Rp!

Ah my subscription failed to alert me to the last few messages happening on here, oh well!

Hey, guys.

Had a crazy last few days > < And I just got back home earlier this evening, so yes...I JUST finished reading all the posts. Looks like everyone is ready for me to move on? Things are going wickedly for the crew ( Not sure if I mentioned this but I plan to kill off a huge portion of the NPCs..This will lead us to getting new crew mates in the next chapter). Looks like effort wrapped his scene up, nicely done.

@ Des - You want to get another post in before I finish the scene?

Anyway..I had a little time to think and I've decided to end the chapter right after the crew, at least what is left of it, returns to the Cutlass. The demons wont be able to follow us off the island, but something else IS going to follow us. I am tired and burnt out right now..but it will all be explained in my next post...also end of chapter and beginning of chapter three.

I Will post tomorrow, unless I sleep all day...

*looks at what he just wrote to see if it made any sense*

Bleaahhhh, too tired. PM or post questions/comments here : )

MMm.. you know.. I'm good. ^^ thought my previous shenanigans added soem atmosphere and would provide a pleasant distraction...

Yarrr. I skipped us ahead a bit. Felt that the time was right, and loose ends needed to be wrapped up tightly. Sorry if anyone missed the chance to fishing up what they were doing, I'm soooooory : )

RECAP: Crew (The players) made it back to the cutlass while most of our NPC crew died terrible deaths at the hands of the demons.

Eben got seriously wounded, but was able to get the hour glass.

The ship, and crew, is now marked with death and The Captain must find a way to destroy it. He will be holding a meeting in his quarters sometimes soon (By night fall in game time) as to how to destroy the glass. I was hoping to maybe work with IamXC, Kael, in this chapter since he is holy and the hourglass is demonic...idk, just a thought.

Also was talking with DRpepper and he'll have some stuff coming up when we dock in the western continent. We will also recruit some new crew members there, too. Possibly we could run into the crew of the trade wind and Kaija could get them to come with us??

Not really sure yet, we will figure it all out...and I will be back here at some point with a outline for Chapter three. Still need to iron out mad details, yo.

For now just post your characters in the aftermath of the battle and such, and their thoughts about heading to the western continent.

I will post again soon; today was my nephews birthday and now I'm exhausted. I'll attempt to post tonight but if I don't get to it I'll post in the morning!

Thanks Fluffers : )

And no worries or hurry on posts, whenever is always cool with me.

Im going to nom on the captains ear until he hears me out! lol idk jkjk

Im going to nom on the captains ear until he hears me out!

Uh, oh. Did I miss something important?

Name: Elra Black

Nickname: Grubby, so called because she's not afraid to get her hands dirty.

Appearance:
1zvddsl.jpg

in times gone by, now she walks with a slight hunch to her.

Job: Cook for the last four years or so, ex boatswain

Scars/tattoos: An elongated cross-shaped scar on her left cheek below the bone, going down towards her jawline, along with many faded scratches on her limbs from battle. More notably, her back is covered in old but no less severe burn marks.

Equipment/personal weapons: A compartment in her left bracer contains a small canteen of a particularly strong alcoholic beverage, she has a quirk of carrying some form of bludgeoning device with her at all times out of battle, whether that be her hefty club or a rolling pin, which she enjoys playfully threatening people with. In times of battle you can expect her to grab as many weapons as she can, sometimes to the point where she might have a few confiscated (for the safety of the crew, of course.)

Persona: Elra exists in a constant state of drunkenness, a form of pain relief for her back. She's a strong-willed, gritty sort of individual, not afraid to run into the fray and often a bit restless to grab a piece of the action. Unfortunately due to an accident she had a few years back she's not as strong a fighter as she was, although she knows her way around a pistol or a cutlass, her nimbleness and footwork in battle tends to let her down nowadays. A few years back she was a very focused, jovial individual, although now she tends to have a bit more of a fiery temper to her, which triples when she's ashore in a port town. Her grumpiness is no doubt a result of constant pain and alcoholic influence. That being said, she has a wicked sense of humor too - and a guttural, booming laugh that is neither ladylike nor discrete. She is an eccentric individual, a bit of an oddity, and fancies herself as a bit of a storyteller. Those who have heard her weave her yarns agree that it's not quite her forte, but the sheer rediculousness of them tend to get a laugh or two - intentional or otherwise. Oh, and she likes loot. A lot.

Short Bio There was never a female role model in her life, only her father's gang of miscreants and thieves to look up to. From as soon as she could walk the lass was stealing or begging, 'helping' daddy with his schemes and poker games until one day 9-year old Elra got traded off as a prize. Elra didn't particularly like her new boss or family but as a youngster couldn't do too much about it. They were a much stronger influence over the underworld of the city and soon Elra went from being a petty thief to an A-class violent bandit, slitting the throats of those who displeased them and going on many high-risk high-reward heists. As Elra got older she found herself liking those who gave her orders less and less, and they could smell it a mile off, as she never truly did adjust to that change of hands when she was young. She was framed as the mastermind behind a few of the gang's exploits and Elra knew then that it was time to cut her losses and leg it, before she hung.

It was not shortly after, at the age of 19, that Elra found herself on a pirate ship. But this was not Nautica's Cutlass, no; it was a shamble of ex-sailors who had neither direction nor promise. Elra had always had a very strict hierarchy in her life and this sudden chaos was more than just frustrating. She tried to take charge as best she could and give the group some sort of grounding, but it was a lost cause, without any sort of ranking or order. Eventually when Elra was 26 the ship fell at sea, to a far superior pirate crew- the Nautica's Cutlass. Elra was impressed by the crew's ability and attitude, and by some twist of fate she managed to convince Captain Claudius to let her join his crew.

With a new outlook and a boss she could respect, Elra slowly crept her way up the ranks, until a run-in with boiling tar and some old acquaintances on land left 28 year old Elra with severe burns on her back. It was a long time till she recovered but the expertise of Leech and the medical crew saved her life. Unfortunately her physical state meant that she was unable to really participate in a lot of the ship's exploits for the next year, but she was determined to remain on board. It took some convincing but after a while she was given the job of Cook. At first it was amazing she could hold the job down, but now at the age of 32 her food is not only edible but delicious. Not only that, but has probably greatly increased the Crew's alcohol tolerance, judging by how much she puts in.

This roleplay is moving so fast... Hopefully my post is okay. x__x I'm doing my best to keep up but I think I just missed out on something important...

Lacuna, good character. Accepted! Post now OR if you want to wait, I will be making a GM post soon that might be a easier place for you to introduce Elra.

@ Fluffers - Yeah, it is moving fast @@ No worries though, you can wait to post if you want. I am going to get another post up in a day or so.. that will move things along nicely.

Everyone involved in the current scene - Good job. Very interesting concept dealing with the bird creature and the darkness following the ship! Some interesting stuffs going on with Armand, as well as some nice conflict between characters! Delicious.

Ok..um. I know I promised an out line for the chapter, I'll get that up asap.

Still looking for a chance to insert myself in. Pumpkin, Zombie pmed me a few days back about me doing some exorcism or something on the hourglass. That idea still on?

@-iAmXC - Yes! I was planning on doing that later in the chapter, possibly towards the end. I really liked Harpy's (Zombie) Idea and thought your character would fit in perfectly. So you guys should work on the details, and then let me know if I can do anything to help with the scene. Basically it would involve, like you said, destroying the Hour glass.

As far as posting now, if you want to jump in now that's cool..or like I told Fluffy you can wait until I get another post up.