Furpocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lol already ahead of ya'. I'm pretty positive but I don't wanna' be a fart and go ahead LOL

I think you would be approved anyways, so I say you should. But like Iliana said, its up to the GM.

*turns invisible* Hug time >83

Oh noo!!

And yeah... I have the pictures out and everything. Bio, personality, etc. but I'll be patient.

*hides*

*uses his thermal vision to spot Jenny*

If shes that ready then bust her out XD

*aims at her with laser* There you are 83

*hides more*

It's tempting :x..But...

Well

Ffffinneeee

*goes gets things*

*drags her out of hiding*

But remeber, you still need to wait on approval ^^

I swear for every time I leave oO

THIS happens. *facepalm*

*palms her face on bass's face*

Or is that similar to a kiss? Dammit, I suck at figuring out clever stuff. Anywho, what is happening without you now?

They randomly RP in the OOC xD

Well I'll wait patiently until someone comes in and rescues my babies....till then I have this uber long post to slap up in another RP that I've been neglecting T^T

xD i understand completely. I just feel like Squidward atm.

I JUST REALIZED! D=<

I have YOU to kill, Tenshi. You're neglecting STRIKER!

D: Oh my *runs to work on a post for STRIKER*

ROFLMFAO..... WOW..... Ok... -clears her throat and tries to keep calm-
Jennzies..... you are...

THE WEAKEST LINK.... wait thats not right >< You're accepted, Lol so you may go ahead and post and put up your other character, I'm terribly sorry for all the waiting Life for me has been a mess! I do love your character though XD and I'm glad you like the RP, right now it's my favorite and I know Deathrillz is dying to get his werewolf up and running XD
I promise >< To try my hardest to get everything going. I will be heading to bed tonight but I will try to post as much as I can tomorrow. That also includes Death's Werewolf character, he will be needing someone to run into/meet up with so I will have to go through the other posts tomorrow and work in were he and I can fit in ><. Please everyone forgive me for being away so long, I will try and post tomorrow.... after I try and make sure i don't lose my job >< Anyways STOP RPING IN OOC.. Lol actually i kinda of enjoy reading all the craziness, so proceed as you wish XD.

Alright..... now to sort through all this mess........

Name: Lightning

Race: Human

Appearance: Refer to the attachment to my post

Skills: Electronics, Firearms, Basic Street Fighting, Basic self medical treatment, Trained Athleticism, Adaptability (Means he can learn new skills to some degree if he needs to) And can give people a nasty static shock, kinda like a built in taser (not a great defense but a defense none the less, it's why he calls himself Lightning

Passive Skill: Immunity to Viral Infection due to the affects of the Anihumal Virus, his genetics weren't outwardly changed as his body bonded to the virus in a way that strengthened his Human DNA, and boosted his Immune System to near superhuman levels, He is now immune to viral infections however Bacterial Infection and Venomous Infection can still affect him. His healing factor is also enhanced to a marginal degree, wounds heal quickly not at an alarming rate, but a conspicuous rate none the less.

Weaknesses: He is an average Human besides his immune system and cellular mitosis rate. Extensive injury can kill him as can bacterial infection and poison. He also suffers from debilitating Paranoia and Chronic Panic Attacks, and loses it at irrational fears that make sense only to himself as he tends to go to bizarre extremes of worse case scenarios.
Weapons: XM-32 Caseless Kinetic SMG, M-84b .45 caliber Revolver, and a Reverb Knife

Personality: He's normally kind, and a bit Naive, but he's also timid and Over reacts to silly situations, often believing he's going to die. He sometimes can exhibit extreme bravery often bordering on reckless stupidity (usually if protecting what he truly cares about) He's often Pessimistic having only known suffering since the Virus went global, but is very sweet and compassionate despite his darker inner issues.

Short Background/Where he was at the time of the Pandemic: The son of Two scientific minds who were also against animal hybridization with human DNA, they raised him to be Fearful of what they called Splicers, a word that in their mind more accurately and disparagingly described what they thought animals and humans who got the surgeries were. When the virus went global they were among the first in their city to be infected, and upon realizing their mutations, went insane and killed each other, doing a kindness they thought. Lightning was 12.

As his friends turned, animals turned, other people, he remained the same, until he realized his eyes had shifted colors from a soft blueish green to a deep striking purple. No longer remembering his Birth name, he set out from his home with guns he stole, and called himself Lightning, spending the next four years on the run, having now turned into prey by gangs of anihumals. Within six months of leaving his home, he learned that his body was affected by the virus, but instead made his humanity stronger and made him immune to viral infection, now he wanders wherever he thinks he could feel safe, but safety is a rare commodity for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ulZ7cQm64 His theme song (Disregard the lyrics I picked it for the actual music part)

Attachments

• Lightning.jpg
    Lightning.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 3
​That beef stew was delicious as well *licks my lips*