Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fridge is on sale right now. 8D

012505644467.jpg

And so is this lovely microwave. O_O

012505563850.jpg

#CANTREHEATLEFTOVERSWITHOUTMICROWAVE

To be fair though, we're getting a microwave soon anyway with our lowes credit card regardless of what happens with this fundraiser, cause I am tired of eating cold spaghettios out of a can. >:[

Are you people saying i should get a toaster oven instead of a microwave? =_=
Why no both like me? BOOM! Problem solved.

My kitchen is way too small for that. O_O I have no where to put it!

I just feel bad. I've already talked with a few people who decided not to donate their $10 because I dropped a big donation.

Just because there are big donors don't mean the small ones don't matter! Every donation is important, no matter how big or small.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Not to mention raffle tickets and COOL PRESENTS FOR DONATORS. OWLS FOR EVERYONE!

@fatalrendezvous O -O I mean, your donation was really huge, but it wasn't something to make me feel bad. I actually feel happy because thanks to you, Iwaku may have a long future ahead.

Fatal is iwaku's sugarmomma

@Kitti can you make me a paper mache penis?

C'mon guys. Are we really gonna let owl mom abuse our donations? x)

Shiz, your donation total is a work of art now. Nice.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
C'mon guys. Are we really gonna let owl mom abuse our donations? x)

Yes and we will be happy about it.

I would give more
but

I need monies

MY HUSBAND SAYS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUY A NEW FRIDGE, WE HAVE TO TRY AND REPAIR THE OLD ONE FIRST. >:[ SO I GUESS I AM CALLING REPAIR PEOPLE TO REPAIR FRIDGES AND SHOWERS INSTEAD. #fixdianashouse2018

Meanwhile MOAR CRAYON OWLS

IMG_20180813_002805.jpg IMG_20180813_002833.jpg IMG_20180813_002849.jpg for @Tarieles @Iceydaze and @Canadian Cat

JUST A REMINDER: ANYONE ON IWAKU CAN REQUEST A CRAYON OWL, EVEN IF YOU COULDN'T DONATE. 8D JUST SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. Imma stop taking crayon owl requests at the end of September tho.

DONORS THAT GET PAINTED OWL CARDS
If you donated you get a Painted Owl Card in the colors of your choice. 8D All you have to do is send me your address and color palette. (or have your gifted person do so! These owls are going to take a bit longer cause I am actually working on these instead of scribbling in two minutes. -cough-

PEOPLE ON THE LIST. [spoili]Oz, Moody, Nemo, Pahn, SkittlesandSpike (gifted by greenie), Mobley Eats, RJS[/spoili] If you are a donor and not on the list, don't forget to PM me your deets.

I have an extra 20x24 canvas. So the last person who donates and wins the great battle (???) of ODDS vs EVENS will get a painting of their choice.
As long as y'know, it's actually something I can paint. >:[ It can be gifted, etc etc.

Also.

CLOWN FIESTA THE PAINTING IS NOW A GO. YOU DID THIS, IWAKU. YOU DID THIS TO US ALL.

BUT GIBS. YOU ARE TAKING AWAY OUR 5K BENCHMARK. WHAT ABOUT #GOALS?

I GUESS INSTEAD WE'LL JUST HAVE TO BUY A TALL LADDER SO WE CAN CLEAN OUT THE GUTTERS AND MAKE SURE THE ROOF ISN'T LEAKING AGAIN. >:[

Also sorry Icy, if there are cat paws on your owl, it's this asshole's fault.

39053814_10217372066798743_6054702529172733952_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.