Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jorick gets it, we need a picture of him holding it. His face can be cropped from the picture, for the sake of modesty.

Yes, that THING should go with Jorick since he's so excited about this fucked up Clown Fiesta that, honestly, I'm still not quite sure of what it's going to be exactly.
It's going to be a style for the site, like how currently we have Midnight, Dusk, Evening, Daylight, and Sunrise. But instead of greyscale stuff it's going to be disgustingly colorful. 8D

• Haha
Reactions: redblood
It's going to be a style for the site, like how currently we have Midnight, Dusk, Evening, Daylight, and Sunrise. But instead of greyscale stuff it's going to be disgustingly colorful. 8D
Ay-ya-yay...

It's going to be a style for the site, like how currently we have Midnight, Dusk, Evening, Daylight, and Sunrise. But instead of greyscale stuff it's going to be glorious and beautiful. 8D

FTFY

• Haha
Reactions: The Mood is Write
So many possible prizes :O

CLOWN FIESTA

Is it too late to threaten everyone in dropping this Clown Fiesta or else I'll shot the brains out of a cute innocent owl?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
Nothing can stop Clown Fiesta.

@Jorick What if you hold the clown fiesta in front of your face so nobody can see your face?

@Jorick What if you hold the clown fiesta in front of your face so nobody can see your face?
Nope. The most that would happen is a pic of the painting by itself with me safely out of the camera's view entirely. 8D

Ya'll are nuts. It has been ten hours since I last checked here and you guys are already like "CLOWN FIESTA BITCHES"

• Haha
Reactions: Indabayou
Nope. The most that would happen is a pic of the painting by itself with me safely out of the camera's view entirely. 8D

Fair enough.

what if we secretly planted a 360 degree mirror on the painting

safer to just burn it

what if we secretly planted a 360 degree mirror on the painting

safer to just burn it
Diana has no need for such shenanigans, seeing as she is the only person around here who has seen a pic of me. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
If y'all are gonna stop donating after me, next year I'm just gonna wait until the very last moment to drop the bombshell.

YOUR DONATIONS STILL MATTER D:

DIANA NEEDS A FRIDGE

If y'all are gonna stop donating after me, next year I'm just gonna wait until the very last moment to drop the bombshell.
Sorry, but not all of us are filthy rich to make the type of donation you made. Did you just win the lottery or what? xD

I'm kinda surprised no one tossed the full 5k out there for the hell of it.

YOUR DONATIONS STILL MATTER D:

DIANA NEEDS A FRIDGE
I'm donating at the end of this week and I have very little to give but w/e

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
I'm kinda surprised no one tossed the full 5k out there for the hell of it.
The kind of person willing to throw 5k at a casual fundraiser "for the hell of it" probably no longer has 5k left to throw around.

• Useful
Reactions: HerziQuerzi
Status
Not open for further replies.