Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment we hit 5k, we end the fundraiser.

Good to know, second more important question, what happens if the last night pushes it to somewhere over 5K like 5.1 or 5.2 K? Any special prizes for that?

You people are monsters... Now, I need to get to a mariachi store and get a pair of goddamn maracas and a good-ass sombrero.

Good to know, second more important question, what happens if the last night pushes it to somewhere over 5K like 5.1 or 5.2 K? Any special prizes for that?
It's mostly cause after 5K they (well Diana) has to declare it on their income tax forms or something like that, so it becomes taxable if I recall correctly. So ideally, let's not get to 5K 8D

It's mostly cause after 5K they (well Diana) has to declare it on their income tax forms or something like that, so it becomes taxable if I recall correctly. So ideally, let's not get to 5K 8D

Ahh, that makes sense.

All of you are monsters. D:< YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY. CLOWN FIESTA IS GOING TO DESTROY LIVES.

My microwave and fridge will be stainless steel like the rest of my kitchen appliances.

Also, the taxes amount is actually $10k, but there is no way in hell we're letting you psychos donate that much money. >:[ The only reason we have a stretch goal of 5000 is because I honestly do need a new fridge, and if you lunatics are willing to throw down for one, the least I can do is make er'body a bunch of scary owls. 8D

AH! O__O I JUST REALIZED WE'VE NOW FUNDED OUR OWN TOP RP SITE LISTINGS. THAT'S ACTUALLY GOING TO BE FUN. AAAAAAAH. I GOTTA START THE COMMUNITY VOTE THREADS!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH GO POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS NOW IN THE THREEEAAAAAD AAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Go post your suggestions or Diana's owls along with Jorick clown will hunt you in your dreams! xD

You actually did it, you absolute madmen. And women, and others.

Ahem. I would like to commemorate this moment with a quote I like.

"So this is how style dies. To the sound of thundering applause/mariachas."

I have decided to celebrate our momentous $3,162.74 stretch goal in style. Enjoy this preview of things to come. 8D

Fucking goddammit Jorick I just sprayed my screen

Well. I WAS more excited about the new top sites than terrified by Clown Fiesta, but whelp. BACK TO TERROR.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
  • Useful
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: RJS and Holmishire
MY GLITTERING OWL STICKERS HAVE ARRIVED

-STARTS APPLYING THEM TO ENVELOPES-

It's been fun times in the admin circle discussing how to make Clown Fiesta the best it can be and what kind of counseling options we should have available for new members who curiously click it, not knowing what they do.

Also! So many benchmarks just rocketed right through hot diggity damn.

- One of the raffle winners is going to get an owl butt painting
- One of the raffle winners is going to get some Kitti candy! I'll scoop a sending address when this is won and also make sure that person in question doesn't have any food allergies - it would be a colossal bummer to be allergic to my candies
- Someone is also getting a painting of owls doing something creepy and weird and no I don't know what it is and yes it concerns me too
- CLOWN FIESTA

Now that we've blown through beating last year's fundraiser, I might as well add something special to the 4000 mark.

>:[ I'll do it. I'll paint clown fiesta. A 20x24 fucking NIGHTMARE CLOWN FIESTA and we'll give it to one lucky raffle winner. Or Jorick. You guys choose. 8D

I feel like it has to go to Jorick. It would feel wrong for someone else to have it.

Yes, that THING should go with Jorick since he's so excited about this fucked up Clown Fiesta that, honestly, I'm still not quite sure of what it's going to be exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.