Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning something....?

Oh, no, she has a blowdart. PROTECT THE KITTIES, PLS!!!

This thing seems big enough for all five six of my cats? :downcat:

bea4d193-35b0-49cb-98a6-ce788c791f71._CR0,0,1600,1600_PT0_SX300__.jpg
I bought a smaller cat tree before. One of the 'tower' parts broke due to the cat or such jumping off of it. And that left a screw sticking up from the bottom part. He also did not play with it that much. He prefer the couch or bed. >.< (Just a warning)

Depending on your cats, and furntune. You may be better of just giving in, and buying them their own bed or couch. :O (LOL) Note: Used-couch is cheaper, and you wont have to stress about cats clawing it.

Last edited:
They're all a bunch of horrible trash cats and like to pee on old couches. T___T

They're all a bunch of horrible trash cats and like to pee on old couches. T___T

Oh, I see. Mmm....well put in a room you never visit, and replace it yearly? (lol)

20 Best Cat Toys in 2018

My cat loves the stick with string or feather. He likes to chase it as I swing it around and walk around with it.

#CatParadise2018 #GetThoseKittiesAPalace
My cat has what we call her "palace" and she has loved some of the spots almost to death.
That adorable fluff that can't cat trap correctly needs cat palace rehab.

32151410_10155753170529527_3725500842103537664_n.jpg

Eeeep 3 days left!

is this the most successful Iwaku fundraiser OR WHAT

So....even though it may not reach $5000. Is the refrigerator, and so forth still going to be bought? :)

A cat stand-tree does not cost that much, after all.
Edit: Correction. Unless you buy 2 to make a bigger one. Then the price may go up.

Diana's hubby suggested they need to repair their current fridge first instead of buying a new one, so the new plan is repair the fridge and buy a cat tree and whatever else if we hit the 5k.

Also LAST YEAR'S fundraiser was the most successful up to that point by a long shot, so yes, this is definitely the most successful now.

Just so you guys know, I draw the line at 1k.

I may be crazy but I'm not @Shizuochan levels of crazy.

Also, @Diana, are you going to tell us when our owls are going to ship out in the mail?

Alas, I will not be abusing your donations to buy me a fridge, even if we hit 5k. Ç◇Ç I might still get a cat tree if everyone really loves my cats?

Also YES! I will announce when I send people their packages. 8D And continue taking pictures of the art as I finish them. I'm just waiting until the end of the fundraiser before mailing out, cause I am not sure who will get the big paintings and I wanna send in as few packages as possible. Ò,Ó

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
yas bitch, write my name :heart_eyes:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
If you guys want my editing that bad, you know, it's a little cheaper if you just pay my rates.

...Like the prize is still a $400 value for 20k words, but just so you know. I do this. I have a site and everything.

*shies away from logic*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Only $345 left to reach that 5,000 dollar goal. Let's do this Iwaku. Let's fix @Diana's fridge and buy her a cat tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.