Fruits Basket

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Yes, you can change whatever you want. I finished reading your other character sheet and everything seems fine. I really like that character, too. His bio was so sad, though. It was good but sad. I, also, liked how you described him as a womanizer and can't what to see how that plays out in the rp. ^.^

Name: Tori Sohma​
Cursed?: Lamb​
Human appearance: [SPOILI]
Cow_zps95bda21b.jpg
[/SPOILI]​
Animal appearance: A black sheep, wool tightly curled and covering most of his body, with blue eyes.​
Personality: Tori on first appearance is open and kind, quick with a compliment and always smiling. However, if you listen to him speak, with his honeyed words of praise, an insult hides in the words, a smugness in his smile if it goes unnoticed, claiming a harmless joke if caught. Tori doesn't care about people easily, but when he does become attached, he becomes almost smothering in how protective he is.​
Bio: Tori is child born from a mother's infidelity, shunned by both his mother for his curse and his 'father' for his heritage. He grew up mostly in the care of his older siblings, closest to his brother Saori. As he grew older, Tori learned to keep people at a distance, while still appearing social. He had many acquaintances, but few true friends. The only constant in his life being his brother.​
Family: Sugiri Sohma - Mother, Yunfu Sohma - Step Father, Jyaku Fushima - True Father, Saori Sohma - Brother, Uzura Sohma - Sister​
(large family section o_o ...)​

hmm yay just let me think of something formy character. owo

gah i dunno what to make my character as so many choices!

LuluRS: Accepted! I really like his personality. It's going to be fun rping with him.

shaki: The only animals left are the cow and the boar. I hope one of them is an animal you like. :)

[imga] http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5129/5361608149_56eff83272_b.jpg [/imga]

Name: Moriko Sohma
Curse: Horse
Personality: Introverted and free, Moriko is very strong-willed and doesn't like to be tied down. Nothing will break her.
Bio: When her parents died, she had to pause her own life to take care of her little brother Kichirou. Their unexpected death hit her hard and radically changed everything: she had a promising career as a journalist, but her assignments had her travelling away from home for extended periods of time and she wouldn't dream of taking the little monster to such dangerous locations. She may see Kichirou as a burden, but she still loves him. Currently unemployed, she moved into a Sohma house with several other residents and earns her keep by playing mom. She often takes long journeys through the surrounding forests and fields to stay sane; this isn't what she wanted at all, but she manages.
Family: Her deceased parents and brother Kichirou.

[imga]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/249/1/2/ORIGINAL___Boy_Pencil_Sketch_by_pinkuz.jpg [/imga]

Name: Kichirou Sohma
Curse: None
Personality: Loud and boisterous, he'll probably be the alpha-male type when he grows up.
Bio: He doesn't appreciate all Moriko has done for him and likes to tease the younger children since he's a big boy now. Kichirou loves sports but doesn't like school, so he often skips to hang out with the older boys. He might end up taking the wrong path if someone doesn't intervene.
Family: His dead parents (which he doesn't remember) and his sister Moriko.

I love your sheet KO Chan...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I do too. ^_^ With that being said, both your characters are accepted Koene. I especially like her mischievous younger brother.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
We are just waiting for Lovelessesbutterfly to make the head of the Sohma family since it's a pretty important character. I think that's the last thing before we start, though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ko, Kichirou and Avice could be friends! :D

Yeah! So long as he's one of the 'cool' kids :P
And Shiro sounds like someone he'd be gravitated to - a father figure he can relate to with all his sneaky meanness! Mouija is the role-model he needs, though.
Lulu and Ame are gonna get pestered, just to warn y'all.

I hate this kid so much xD

Well, there's another one on the pester list...

I need to make a cheat sheet of all the characters; who are all these people? D:

Kimika, 16, Cat
Quiet, independent, loner.
Loves father, dislikes mother. Father pays for her apartment.

Shion, 17, Rat
Outgoing, energetic, sporty
Father left, mother died. Sion's brother.

Alvan (Al), 12, Cow
Upbeat and cheerful, but mischevious
Father left, mother gave up, neglected by Sohma caretakers

Lucky, 18, Tiger
Catty, vicious, rough. Mood swings. Rebel
Father died, mom remarried. Moved out.

Lulu, 13, Bunny
Shy and kind
Mother left, father died

Tori, 19, Lamb
Kind at first, but really insulting and smug. Doesn't care easily, but then becomes smothering.
Bastard child.

Moija, 23, Seahorse
Tomboy, scholarly serious though looks delinquent. Respects kids, bad allergies.
Taken in by Sohma at poor family's request.

Nam-Sun Kun (Kun), 17, Boar
Seems irresponsible, but is honest, simple, and courageous.
Parents dead, brother dead. Respected family line, worshipped by the poor as philanthropists.

Ame, 10, Dog
Joyful dog, sad child. Introverted and shy.
Disowned, stays in Sohma house.

Avice, 14, Bird
Shy, but grows bubbly and happy.
Father died, mother protective.

Shiro, 20, Snake
Kind and nice, but mean and sneaky
Father left, mother died. Lived with grandparents, moved out, they died.

Niki, 16, Monkey
Composed on surface, easy to fluster. Hates boys.
Pushed to be housewife, moved out.
Waitress

Moriko, 25, Horse
Introverted, strong-willed, free spirit
Dead parents, life halted, Kichirou's sister.

Akihito, 23, God
Calm, loving, needy
Father stepped down to give him control of the family

~*~

Saki, 16
Quiet, cold, loner
Parents dead. Bad feeling before incident.

Totemo Shinichiro Chiba, 31
Kind, womanizer, effeminate. Actually a criminal.
Rough childhood, abusive parents, asthma, cross-dresser

Kichirou, 13
Loud, teases, skips class
Dead parents, Moriko's brother, headed the wrong way.

Sion, 17
Shion's brother

Hideki Tatsuke (Hii-kun), 18
Appears friendly, but has a dark side
Father left but stayed close, sends money to family
Restaurant-worker

18 characters so far, with unlimited uncursed.
Oh god.
Tell me if I got anything wrong!

Why are everyone's parents dead? I mean, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hideki Tatsuke ( Hii-kun to close friends)

Cursed? If yes, what animal? : no

Human appearance (pic optional):
the_idolmster-17-makoto-smile-happy-date-princess.jpg

Animal appearance (pic optional): N/A

Personality: Hideki comes across as a very friendly person. Most take him as someone who likes to make others happy and most likely a weakling; which his baby face doesn't help. He is always a cheerful face for those working at the restaurant and customers. It isn't uncommon to find him singing to himself when left to clean up and make sure things are proper for opening the next day. Despite being so amiable, he does prefer to be alone. His darker, more shallow side is hidden when he is around others.

Bio: Hideki's father was a bad gambler who ended up with debts so high it started to effect his family's well being. The calls were almost constant and there were even instances where they sent collectors to the home threatening him in front of his family. After two years of this and numerous dead-end jobs his father decided to leave his mother to take his burden from her. Hideki was ten then and Junko was six. His father promised to write everyday and keep in touch. His mother, Rin, raised them as a single mother from then on though his father was in their lives as much as he could be. Hideki grew up understanding the struggle on people and just how important money really was. He started working as soon as he could and moved out on his own once he was able to so that his mom would only have herself and Junko to worry about. he makes sure to call often and send money when he can. He also stays in contact with his father, helping him when he can.

Family: Mother, Rin Tatsuke; Father, Yuu Tatsuke; Younger Sister, Junko Tatsuke

Status
Not open for further replies.