Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, where are they?? I'm seriously confused on everyone's whereabouts right now @~@

Saki is at Metro-kon and the twins are at the manor.

Hehe... Why thank you ^_^ I'm currently obsessed with Beelzebub right now :P I looove Kanzaki <3

I'm sending Hideki to the Metro-kon and Niki got lost on the estate lol I'm going to post now and hopefully she'll run into someone or someone will find her. Let's see...

Good timing.
I have AP classes, so I will reply later.

Wait! Help me!! For some reason I'm at a loss and my brain can't determine whether or not Metro-kon is a place to eat or, like, a shop...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Wait! Help me!! For some reason I'm at a loss and my brain can't determine whether or not Metro-kon is a place to eat or, like, a shop...

It's both, actually.
Metro-Kon is like a market and they offer free samples.

i'm soooo sorry.... I really don't have any... inspiration atm....

I suppose ill have to have Ame do something else then.

Whats happening here?? Everyone went to the void! NOOO~!!! The void takes everyone I love!! Q_Q

Yes, this is still open.
But you must play a normal human.

Name: Izumi Kitsu
Cursed? If yes, what animal? No
Human appearance (pic optional): Izumi's hair barely reaches the base of her neck and she wears alot of outfits that are a bit baggy as well as a bartender/waiter outfit that kind of hides her woman-like figure at the cafe/bar she works at.
Good_morning_by_kandasama_zps59af9d68.jpg

Animal appearance (pic optional): None
Personality: Izumi is alittle reserved towards most people, but can be alittle talkative at times. She teases her little brother sometimes as her position of being a big sister. Izumi may joke around alot, but it would be best if no one makes her angry.
Bio: Izumi and her little brother were put in an orphanage at the ages 9 and 3, luckily were adopted by a nice middle class couple within one week of being there. Things started change when she had turned 16, they wanted her to be girly and try to catch the attention of rich boys or push her into other things she really didn't have any interest in. The more her foster parents had pushed her, she pushed back by cutting her hair to length it is now and wore more loose and boyish clothing. Izumi had enough of their commands and had moved into a two bedroom apartment at 19 with her little brother that she bought from the money she saved up from her allowance and her part-time job. Currently, she's been still working at the same cafe/bar while also going to college.
Family: Little Brother- Tori Kitsu

Name: Tori Kitsu
Cursed? If yes, what animal? No
Human appearance (pic optional):
KagamineLen12_zps9212e40e.jpg

Animal appearance (pic optional):None
Personality: Tori is energetic, out-spoken, sarcastic (sometimes), helpful, and very patient.
Bio: Same as Izumi except all of the whole thing on being forced to change and is currently a sophmore in highschool.
Family: Big Sister- Izumi Kitsu

....i'm so sorry guys... i don't think i can do this anymore lol... i've been at a loss for a little to long i think..

Sorry that I've been gone for so long you guys. ^.^; Ever since school started up again it's just been one thing after another. I'll try to get a post up sometime today though.

[MENTION=5623]The Mystery Called Kiki[/MENTION]: Both of your characters are accepted. I think there is another character with the name Tori in this rp but that shouldn't matter as long as you don't mind sharing the name. :)

[MENTION=2542]Lovelessesbutterfly[/MENTION]: Aww :'( Are you sure?

i'm sorry.. but i just can't i don't have the time i need to devote myself to this i apologize for the inconvenience..

Status
Not open for further replies.