Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks x3 Also...I cant delete that post for some reason D:
Im super excited for the RP though. ^^

Yeah, me too. I think we have enough people to start once the seahorse and horse character sheets are made. I'm thinking about making a non-cursed boy character though since we are seriously low on boys and non-cursed people.

I will volunteer to make what you need.
Two non-cursed boys and one cursed tomboy.

That would be awesome! As long as you are okay with playing three characters that is. Right now there are six girls, two boys, and one non-cursed person who just happens to be one of the boys. So yeah, whoever is okay playing a non-cursed boy or even girl is more then welcome to make another character.

I can't wait for this to get started!

I maybe am going making an no-curse soon
^^ just cuse i want to but its still a maybe

Oh, I am just fine with that Idea!

Name: Saki Masukita

Cursed? No

Personality: Quiet, Cold to most, loner.

Bio: Both of her parents died in a car crash when she was 11 and she's been alone since. The night of their death she asked them not to go because she had a bad feeling but they did anyway.

Family: Daichi Masukita (dad), Kari Masukita (mom)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this before, after, or not at all on the timeline? Cuz if its not after then don't we need a god too?

Attachments

• 2013-08-01-15-58-06--854093617.jpeg
    2013-08-01-15-58-06--854093617.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
Hmm? What timeline? This won't have anything to do with the anime characters/plot if that's what you mean. I suppose it could be after the characters died, but I think it would be better to just pretend they never existed if that makes sense. And what do you mean a god?

The head of the sohma family played the part of god in the legend. In the series Akito was god. And ya I meant that by the timeline lol

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Oh, I didn't know that. ^.^; Then, yes I guess we do need someone to be the head of the Sohma family. Anyone want to do it? If not I guess I could.

I can only handle 3 char as at a time plus cameos like Lord Death in DWMA.

Okay, go ahead! Oh and your character is accepted Kyysucara. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Neeeeeeh, can we start yet? XD

We can start as soon as Nuein and Koene get their character sheets up. I know I can't wait either! ^_^

-Pouts- Neh, okay x3

Status
Not open for further replies.