Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get them up tomorrow.

Name: Mouija (moo-EE-jah) Eris Sohma
Birthday: August 3
Cursed? What do you mean? If I could turn myself into a seahorse, would I be considered a cursed person? God knows a surefire way to say that!
Human appearance (pic optional): Mouija is a tall, lanky tomboy standing 5' 10" (179 cm). Her long, brown hair that flows to her waist, but she also has piercing, hazel eyes. Being a Japanese woman, this is truly a profound rarity. Mouija's voice is quite low but not low enough to be confused for a man. Her sensitive nose is turned-up and long, with small triangular nostrils. Mouija is also well-known for her large breast cup (38-C). She would usually wear gender-neutral clothing as far as her personal tastes. She would only wear a skirt or a dress when she is required to or when the occasion strongly recommends she does so.
Animal appearance (pic optional): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Matt.jpg
Personality: Mouija is a tomboy as she usually wears gender-neutral clothing (as aforementioned). Mouija is also considered a tsundere (she will often freeze up when talking or would just ignore the person she is talking to). Mouija is willing to assist those who need help, but she does have an extent. For this reason, she usually takes a glass of water to cool down before she helps or works on an extensive project. If she doesn't, she will have breaks of brash moments. Therefore, she has a very short temper.

Mouija does respect the younger ones in the household. Contrary to her appearance as a delinquent, Mouija also takes scholarly work very seriously. She also loves reading books, and she has a strange sense of humor.
Bio: Mouija was born to a Japanese-Irish family. Her biological father (Nathan O'Hara) and mother (Yukari Minako O'Hara-Sohma) were living in a dilapidated hotel as they raised their daughter with the little food and drink they had. In spite of having a child, when they had to pay for financial restitution from a cooking accident, the owner of the hotel (Isshin Shibuya) ordered the family to get out after they were literally hoarding trash to "save some money and to mark our property". According to reality, that makes very little sense, does it?

Well, they were taken out of their hotel by the time Mouija was seven, and this was the first time Mouija developed her allergies. Unbable to afford any type of medical care, the family desperately tried to find an adoptive family who could take their daughter in., she was overjoyed and allowed Mouija to be taken under her care.
Family: Father, Nathan O'Hara and Yukari Sohma (biological mother)

Any missing info will be gathered soon.

Last edited:
Okay, no rush. I'm working on a few characters of my own yet.

Oh... ohoh oh ohoh! i'm making a male head! a..and... he'll be a human human! XD s..sooo... there will be more boys!.... hmmmm how olllllld should I make him?

Haha, great. I'd say somewhere between 15 and 21. 17 maybe? It's up to you.

I was actually thinking older.. I don't think we have many older people in this rp XD like 22 or 23

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe i'll make up the form later..

Haha okay, like I said it's up to you. Make him whatever age you want. :)

Oh wow! I'm glad to see this is going well! Looks like we have almost everyone too~ This rp is gonna be awesome :3
Also, I'll make a male character to help out the balance too! I'm out of town with my family so, replies will be slow until Sunday, eastern time wise.

Yep, we are almost out of zodiac animals already. I'm really excited to start! I'm making a few boy characters too which will be interesting since I'm not use to rping boys. ^.^ Anyway, this should start up within the next few days. I'm just waiting for a few more character sheets. Have fun on your trip!

Thank you! ^_^ I will get to work on that guy as soon as I can. I have played a guy once before and I do have to write stories with plenty of them in them so I shouldn't be the worse. xD

Name: Totemo Shinichiro Chiba
Birthday: November 15
Cursed? "Heavens, no; all I adore would be my wife, my store and my wonderful children."
Human appearance (pic optional): Totemo Chiba has a very tall, toned shape (around 5' 9" / 175 cm) and he keeps his black long hair down or tied in a bun or low ponytail.

Personality: Totemo is usually a very kibnd man when you meet him around the town, school, his home or his hard-earned Oriental charity shop (Called Metro-Kon). Totemo is also known as a womanizer, known for his high amount of kindness towards a woman. He is also known to act and sound very effeminite when he acts like a caring man.

Outside that, Totemo is someone not to be reckoned with when you try to get in his way. For that reason, he is strongly considered a yandere. Once someone gets to know Totemo, he's not the nicest guy in the world. Also, around his store, he also has a nasty habit of telling someone not to do something when the preferred time has already expired.

Bio: Totemo's real name is Tatsumaru Tzsuki (Western: Tzsuki Tatsumaru-Kirigana). He uses his well-known alias as a covwer-up for his bad deeds, which put the man in prison for three years.

Being the second oldest out of four siblings, Tszuki had a rough childhood when his mother and father chided him for wearing his hair long and in a ponytail. His father also mocked how the little boy walked. Due to a longstanding injury, Tszuki often limped on one leg when he would skip to school. His mother was a devout smoker, and would often smoke in her children's faces.

Because of that habit his mother often did, he developed a bad case of allergies along with acute asthma symptoms. Tszuki waws the only one who was blamed for things he was least likely to do. As a result, he was banned from playing with the other children at his school for accidentally lifting up a girl's skirt in the third grade. Tszuki found more of his freedom being stripped away. When he entered high school, the bullying got worse, even when the limp dissipated.

In high school, they accused him for being a "cross-dresser", even though he wore a yukata to school. By that time, this was when he learned to conceal his own anger. He looked at the bully's face and smiled, "Thank you kindly." and punched the boy in the face.

Family: Haruna Tatsumaru-shoji; Kaguya Chiba-tatsumaru (wife); Sakuya Megumi Chiba (daughter; 12)

Last edited:
Name: Avice (goes by Vice) Ron Sohma
Cursed? If yes, what animal? bird
Human appearance (pic optional):
anime-boy-cute-kagamine-len-vocaloid-Favimcom-55957.jpg
Animal appearance (pic optional):
yellow-bird-1.jpg

Personality: He's shy, but once he gets use to you he is really bubbly and happy.
Bio: His father died before he was born leaving his mom who is a Sohma to care for him. After his birth his mom became very protective because of the curse. He took his looks after his father, especially his eyes.
Family: Mother, Wendy Sohma.

Phoenix: Accepted! Cute character and thanks for making him a boy. ^_^

Nuein: I'll accept your characters once you finish the bio and family part. They look really good so far though.

About the family part....
Should they have the same mother should one of them be a Sohma?

I edited the sheets for you.
Please take a look when you're interested!

For Mouija to be cursed at least one of her parents would have to be part of the Sohma family. Also, you may have done this on purpose, but Ame's mother is Shizuka Sohma which would make Ame Mouija's stepsister. So before you did that you would have to make sure that it's okay with Mayumi. It wouldn't really fit since her parents disowned her for being cursed, though. (So many backstories to keep track of ^^;) So yeah, it would probably just be easier to change the name. :) I really liked how descriptive her character sheet was though. It was fun to read.

Oh! I am so dumb!!
Would it be okay to have Yukari's name changed?

Edit: Changed under your request, malady.

Status
Not open for further replies.