Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayame was my favorite! Ritsu was a close second, but Ayame was the best xD

I read the manga and watched the anime.. I was so pissed when they short stopped the anime...

I read the manga, didn't finish the anime. I thought it was perfect.

I cried at the end cause I was happy due to the ending and was sad caused it was over.

Name:​
Ame Sohma​

10​

Cursed? If yes, what animal?​
Dog​

Human appearance (pic optional):​
Shirakiin.Ririchiyo.600.1109796.jpg

Animal appearance (pic optional):​
beautiful_night_by_sharaiza-d5oednh.jpg
A smaller, younger looking version.​

Personality:​
For a naturally rambunctious, and joyful dog, Ame is rather quiet, shy, and reserved. She tends to only freely speak to very few of the zodiac members, and even fewer people who arent cursed. She is rather secretive, but tends to tell the cat anything she can. The cat of the zodiac is someone she looks up to, someone she feels is very strong to handle what the cat goes through. She's often alone, or cuddled up next to one of the members she is comfortable with, but very rarely finds the will to openly make friends, or socialize.​

Bio:​
When her parents found out that she was born as a cursed child, they disowned her, wont even acknowledge that she exists. They have no child, and they dont even know who she is. She was then forced to stay in the main Sohma house where the head of the family also stays. It is where the Zodiac member are preferred, and where the younger members who cant care for themselves must stay. She stays there, in her own little room often gazing out the window of her solitude.​

Family:​
Shizuka Sohma (mother), Hideki Sohma (father)​

Ame and Lucky should be best friends!

It really all depends. I was planning on having her be close to maybe four of the Zodiac members, if it would be okay with them. Ame could very well be close to Lucky. If she is accepted, that is.​

Hehehe I would love that! Tiger and Dog best friends XD

Then, is she is accepted, Lucky can be one of the lucky ones that Ame is close to XD​
Though Ame is 10, there is quite an age difference XD​

Ugh...
I am inclined to make the seahorse a male...
But let me shut up and make my character... Don't want to experience what happened in that Ritual RP... Good, but it costs me in the end.

it's fine XD
i'm sure Lucky will treat Ame like a little sis.. if she's accepted that is. XD

It is looking a lot like the canon version, where the females dominated some of the boys...
Ritsu was a very effeminate male, hence he (kind of) stood out of the crowd.

Im excited to see your Dragon character. ^^​

Thats nice, because Ame is gonna be kind of a loner. XD

I think Ame should NOT care for Shion. Just cuz Shion won't get along with Kimiko.

Mayumi: Yes, she is accepted! As the cat, I am honored that she looks up to me so much. It's so cute. Also, her mother's name is Shizuka which I just thought was funny, even though you probably didn't realize that it was my name when you wrote it. ^.^ Oh, and I did notice that her human picture didn't work. Well, for me at least. So if you check that that would be great because really want to see what she looks like as a human. :)

I had not noticed that is was also your name when I wrote x3. Hmm.....let me see what I can do about her human picture then ._.​

Ill delete it once, Shizu sees it XD​

Attachments

• Shirakiin.Ririchiyo.600.1109796.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.