From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. That is why a smart trader hires guns. Mercs and also secure trade routes as that is the best way to get in good with other stations.

Though this new revised char sheet doesn't have all that much fire power with the exception of his own Remington. So...no real fire power in it. It's more like owning a wagon for easy transport.

Alrighty~ By sunday I'll close up the RP!
IM STILL HERE, I just went camping, if you read my profile. But I am back now, it'll be a bit before I post though, Internet stuff to clean and school finals to take, if you know what I mean :( But I am still interested and I'll post soon!!

I
Name: Eddie Hopkins
Faction Alignment: Previously Patriot, now Unaffiliated
History: Born in the heart of the south, and tempered with it's unique culture, Eddie was certainly a zealous one. He knew how to shoot, how to drive, and how to yell from a very young age. That unmistakable accent stays with him regardless of his time around others. He came all the way to DC (his first excursion out of his home state of Mississippi) to explain (yell at) the US Congress for its shortcomings in the current war. Before he could launch his educated and well planned tirade (running onto the White House lawn in his American flag underpants) the bomb sirens started and he scurried into a nearby subway. Now he spends his days running around, "solving" problems for American citizens and making more enemies than friends thanks to his unique viewpoints on life.

Skills and Talents: [GOD BLESS AMERICA] Eddie, despite all his inadequacy as a conversationalist, is a remarkably good shot. He's familiar with the ins and outs of gun care, gun repair, and gun modification. He's a connoisseur of calibers, a scholar of shot, and a master of marksmanship. He has a thick skull. Literally, and figuratively. He's never had much luck in school and barely made it out with a highschool diploma. He just isn't smart. On the flip side, he's capable of taking a lot of hits before going down and it's arguable to whether or not he feels pain. He sure didn't feel that baton to the head when he tried to hit on a Patriot during her patrol. Though, he definitely felt her boot between his legs a couple seconds later.

Weapons
-AMERICAN AR-15: A civilian assault rifle, fairly common among denizens of the American South. It comes fully loaded with 30 rounds of .223 Remington rounds. It's got a makeshift silencer on the front and a couple of magazine straps on the back, which hold two extra loaded magazines for quick reloading.
-AMERICANER Colt M1911: A personal favorite of Eddie, this sidearm comes with a wooden grip and a shining brass finish that's been engraved with pictures of eagles and American flags. It holds one magazine of 8 .45 caliber bullets, as well as three extra Eddie keeps on his belt.
-AMERICANIST Baseball Bat, AKA "Ol' Reliable": A wooden baseball bat, but this one has been modified with some rail spikes through the top and an American flag bandana tied around the bottom. It flaps elegantly in the wind while it's strapped to Eddie's back. The bat has seen some wear, as evidenced by the dents, cracks, and odd stains that decorate the bat and spikes.

Equipment
-Squeeze-Crank Flashlight: A long hand torch with a lever on the side placed in such a way to be squeezed once in a while to charge the light.
-Full-Face Respirator: A mask dominated by a laminated plastic window, featuring two filters attached around the mouth and nose region. This one has a couple cracks but otherwise looks airtight. There is a small American flag sticker on the side.
-Zippy Lighter: A small, die-cast metal lighter with (you guessed it) an American flag printed on the side.
-Pack of Cigarettes: A small packet of off-brand cigarettes. There's five left.
-Swiss AMERICAN Army Knife: A robust multitool that features a knife, screwdriver, shears, bottle opener, and a toothpick.

Appearance: Eddie's around average height, and a bit on the tubby side. His skin is pale and his hair is dirty blonde. He has short, scruffy hair and a similarly scruffy beard. It's a little dirty around the mouth. He's wearing a pair of army surplus cargo pants, an old bomber jacket, a red trucker hat, a white t-shirt, some combat boots, and a pair of gleaming aviator shades. He's got a small harness on with pockets sown along the straps for extra storage of mainly loose bullets. On his belt, he's also got a plethora of pockets and even a cupholder carrying a bottle of beer.
Other things! Yay!: The Patriots, at least those that know him, try to avoid interaction with the man. As you can probably tell, he's a bit off his rocker.
Dear Corporal [REDACTED],

Eddie Hopkins is no longer to be considered a member of the Patriot faction.
His actions in the field have provided evidence enough for his immediate expulsion.

Such actions include,

-Yelling obscenities at civilians.
-Refusing to holster his weapon.
-Failing completely to follow direct orders.
-Not following dress code.
-Attempting to seduce a senior officer.
-Running up onto a pile of rubble, wielding both his rifle and pistol, and shouting into enemy occupied tunnels. To quote, "You god**** Commies! You come over here and kiss my star-spangled ***!" He proceeded to fire off random shots into the darkness and was promptly shot at from both Patriot and Communist soldiers.

As shown by these incidents, and many others unmentioned, Mr. Hopkins has been disassociated with our organization.

Signed,
Lieutenant [REDACTED]

Woo! Got it done.
I feel like our characters are going to get along WELL together!

IM STILL HERE, I just went camping, if you read my profile. But I am back now, it'll be a bit before I post though, Internet stuff to clean and school finals to take, if you know what I mean :( But I am still interested and I'll post soon!!
Dont worry bro I gotch'a covered

Reactions: Nue
So any words from the co gm is he still in?
We communicate frequently on Skype but perhaps I should tell him to speak out in the OOC. Gonna need him to pick up some stuff too... Some IRL stuff hit the fan. Heavy stuff might I add.

Though i must comment. The population of earth is doomed. Utterly doomed with such a drastic decline in population.

Though i must comment. The population of earth is doomed. Utterly doomed with such a drastic decline in population.
But there is hope! *Flails arms around during the emotional faith and hope speech*

I calced a bit. Almost 7 bil and now, estimating, 50 k. That is about 0.00007%

Thats what that doctor in I am Legend said too. . . Except he was yelling at someone

And i am not taking into account whether or not anthros are compatible with humans and how long it takes for nuclear winter will last. Should be at most...200 years or so.

This nuclear winter wont last as long. We actually had the rp set during the period where its actually coming to an end ((if it manages to survive that long))

And i am not taking into account whether or not anthros are compatible with humans and how long it takes for nuclear winter will last. Should be at most...200 years or so.
That's about right the effects of nuclear weapons is estimated to last about 200 years before normal life can return, and even then it still leaves levels of radiations its just livable radiation XD. Also anthro's are compatible with humans how else would their numbers grow to be considered a actual ethnic race x3. Unless I am wrong mister GM.

Though you have to remember the human species is well known for its reproductive rate. so even near extinction we would be able to recover. It would just take a long time XD.

Yup but also take into account settlements. If the overall population of the entire world is a "few" thousand, alot of inbreeding will have to occur. Especially inacramped space. Lets not forget diseases, starvation and malnutrition

Hell,people need to worry about scurvy once more. Something we cured by eating our fruits and veggies.

Earths biggest hope for advancement and rising from something like this would be untouched lands in a warmish climate or at least have tons of greenhouses and independabt power supplies such as dams, intact nuclear facilities that are not melt down, geothermal, wind turbines etc. Hell, would not be surprised if one or two stations would be fitted with such things as they cant survive on gasoline powered generators. Dangerous maintenence but such things would be invaluable.

Yup but also take into account settlements. If the overall population of the entire world is a "few" thousand, alot of inbreeding will have to occur. Especially inacramped space. Lets not forget diseases, starvation and malnutrition
Inbreeding is actually not that bad a issue in those numbers cause you have to remember that only takes in effect when members of the same genetic code(as in siblings, or cousins... or other close blood that we will not mention >>) if its diluted out from one family line genetic code and then brought back it doesn't effect much.

Ya but that's normal post apocalyptic issues XD

Hell,people need to worry about scurvy once more. Something we cured by eating our fruits and veggies.

Earths biggest hope for advancement and rising from something like this would be untouched lands in a warmish climate or at least have tons of greenhouses and independabt power supplies such as dams, intact nuclear facilities that are not melt down, geothermal, wind turbines etc. Hell, would not be surprised if one or two stations would be fitted with such things as they cant survive on gasoline powered generators. Dangerous maintenence but such things would be invaluable.
Wouldn't be hard humanity did it once, and this time they would just be able to do it better with knowledge of those past issues. Though that doesn't take into the account of beasties.

@WitchChild
Try to keep it one post at a time, admins might sniff out double posting and I don't know if they consider it spam or not. Chilll yoo

On the topic: Don't think soo down on human kind. While destructive and screwed they have the amazing ability to adjust and adapt. ((Well.. some do.()

@kingdomkeylight
Correct. You may take a cookie from the cookie jar

Status
Not open for further replies.