From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/from-the-ashes.92723/

I'm just gonna tag some people so they get an alert on it. Hope ya don't mind, Carty.

@kingdomkeylight
@NacNak
@El Presidente
@Stryder
@Minata

These are just peeps that got a CS out, I didn't tag that don't have their CS's out, so they don't feel rush.
That actually helps a lot and I forgot all about it. Thanks XD

@SqL Constantia Harvey
Everything has to start out somewhere, eh?

@kingdomkeylight

Don't worry too much. I got other folks I'm waiting on like @Stryder so you has time~

Well.... been a busy night eh? Not a whole lot of activity.

From the looks of it. Oh well! Atleast there is some spark of activity out and about~

Weekend will hopefully garner in a bit more people, Thursday nights can get a lil rough.

Name: Trotzen Stolz

Faction Alignment (Optional to say Unaffiliated)): Unaffiliated

History: Nobody knows where Trotzen came from, except for him, and even that is debatable. Up until the events of the roleplay, Trotzen had been living in an abandoned bomb shelter in a rural farmland area with no companions or enemies other than the environment and the occasional dark one. He doesn't recall much of his childhood, as he was barely four years old by the time everything went downhill and all... Deathy. His parents and family either died or abandoned him, as he was found by a group of Good Samaritans in an abandoned and destroyed house all alone. Said group were eventually killed off by suffocation due to malfunctioning gas masks. After this occurred, he found his way to an abandoned bomb shelter, and eventually found the flames while searching for food.

Skills and Talents: Trotzen is very good at sneaking around and disappearing, despite his appearance (More on that below). He is also good at running quickly, which is useful while evading a pursuer, or pursuing an evader. His aim is decent.

Equipment And Weapons: Trotzen always carries a makeshift spear with him. The spear is about five feet long, the shaft made from a long iron rod, which is in a pretty bad state of rusting. Both ends are sharpened to a point, sharp enough to pierce flesh and bone. He also carries a revolver with him at all times. Additionally, he has a gas mask.

Appearance: Trotzen is a housecat anthro, who is covered head to paw in soft, fluffy, white fur. He has black fur on his hands, paws, the tips of his ears, and the tip of his tail. He has big, blue eyes, and a little pink nose. This would make him appear cute, but he doesn't quite look cute. This is because he has bags under his eyes, making him look as if he hasn't slept in a year, which might just be true. His fur is dirty and, in some places, caked in dirt. There's a small patch of exposed skin on his left shoulder, which was likely a severe burn or wound of some sort.

Other things!: Trotzen has a huge, often crippling inferiority complex. In his eyes, he was found alone in a house because his family abandoned him because they hated him.

@TrotzenKhajit

I can accept this character,. Yes indeed I can. Can I ask if he has any ammo for his revolver?

Ontop of that, I might send PMs to see who is still hanging on, so to start working on a roster

//pokes head in

Hey, this looks cool. Gonna throw up a char sheet whenever I get the chance. Hopefully soonish.

Alrighty~ By sunday I'll close up the RP!

Name: Eddie Hopkins
Faction Alignment: Previously Patriot, now Unaffiliated
History: Born in the heart of the south, and tempered with it's unique culture, Eddie was certainly a zealous one. He knew how to shoot, how to drive, and how to yell from a very young age. That unmistakable accent stays with him regardless of his time around others. He came all the way to DC (his first excursion out of his home state of Mississippi) to explain (yell at) the US Congress for its shortcomings in the current war. Before he could launch his educated and well planned tirade (running onto the White House lawn in his American flag underpants) the bomb sirens started and he scurried into a nearby subway. Now he spends his days running around, "solving" problems for American citizens and making more enemies than friends thanks to his unique viewpoints on life.

Skills and Talents: [GOD BLESS AMERICA] Eddie, despite all his inadequacy as a conversationalist, is a remarkably good shot. He's familiar with the ins and outs of gun care, gun repair, and gun modification. He's a connoisseur of calibers, a scholar of shot, and a master of marksmanship. He has a thick skull. Literally, and figuratively. He's never had much luck in school and barely made it out with a highschool diploma. He just isn't smart. On the flip side, he's capable of taking a lot of hits before going down and it's arguable to whether or not he feels pain. He sure didn't feel that baton to the head when he tried to hit on a Patriot during her patrol. Though, he definitely felt her boot between his legs a couple seconds later.

Weapons
-AMERICAN AR-15: A civilian assault rifle, fairly common among denizens of the American South. It comes fully loaded with 30 rounds of .223 Remington rounds. It's got a makeshift silencer on the front and a couple of magazine straps on the back, which hold two extra loaded magazines for quick reloading.
-AMERICANER Colt M1911: A personal favorite of Eddie, this sidearm comes with a wooden grip and a shining brass finish that's been engraved with pictures of eagles and American flags. It holds one magazine of 8 .45 caliber bullets, as well as three extra Eddie keeps on his belt.
-AMERICANIST Baseball Bat, AKA "Ol' Reliable": A wooden baseball bat, but this one has been modified with some rail spikes through the top and an American flag bandana tied around the bottom. It flaps elegantly in the wind while it's strapped to Eddie's back. The bat has seen some wear, as evidenced by the dents, cracks, and odd stains that decorate the bat and spikes.

Equipment
-Squeeze-Crank Flashlight: A long hand torch with a lever on the side placed in such a way to be squeezed once in a while to charge the light.
-Full-Face Respirator: A mask dominated by a laminated plastic window, featuring two filters attached around the mouth and nose region. This one has a couple cracks but otherwise looks airtight. There is a small American flag sticker on the side.
-Zippy Lighter: A small, die-cast metal lighter with (you guessed it) an American flag printed on the side.
-Pack of Cigarettes: A small packet of off-brand cigarettes. There's five left.
-Swiss AMERICAN Army Knife: A robust multitool that features a knife, screwdriver, shears, bottle opener, and a toothpick.

Appearance: Eddie's around average height, and a bit on the tubby side. His skin is pale and his hair is dirty blonde. He has short, scruffy hair and a similarly scruffy beard. It's a little dirty around the mouth. He's wearing a pair of army surplus cargo pants, an old bomber jacket, a red trucker hat, a white t-shirt, some combat boots, and a pair of gleaming aviator shades. He's got a small harness on with pockets sown along the straps for extra storage of mainly loose bullets. On his belt, he's also got a plethora of pockets and even a cupholder carrying a bottle of beer.
Other things! Yay!: The Patriots, at least those that know him, try to avoid interaction with the man. As you can probably tell, he's a bit off his rocker.
Dear Corporal [REDACTED],

Eddie Hopkins is no longer to be considered a member of the Patriot faction.
His actions in the field have provided evidence enough for his immediate expulsion.

Such actions include,

-Yelling obscenities at civilians.
-Refusing to holster his weapon.
-Failing completely to follow direct orders.
-Not following dress code.
-Attempting to seduce a senior officer.
-Running up onto a pile of rubble, wielding both his rifle and pistol, and shouting into enemy occupied tunnels. To quote, "You god**** Commies! You come over here and kiss my star-spangled ***!" He proceeded to fire off random shots into the darkness and was promptly shot at from both Patriot and Communist soldiers.

As shown by these incidents, and many others unmentioned, Mr. Hopkins has been disassociated with our organization.

Signed,
Lieutenant [REDACTED]

Woo! Got it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nue
Just put in a location and your CS will meet the requirements for acceptance =3

I shall accept this CS then. I wonder what will happen to the seriousness of ze setting now that we have this.. Diversity of characters XD Feel free to post in the IC

((Sorry it took me so long, this tread got lost in a sea of notifications))

Name: Dez "Crimson" Ernst
Faction Alignment (Optional to say Unaffiliated)): Unaffiliated atm.
History: At a young age, Dez was taught how to use a sword and bow. When the world turned, he was at a tournement and had his sword, and his bow on him, the bow itself is made of wood, along with the arrows, so ammunition was never a problem, just as long as he has spare wood. After his parents died, he was on his own for a while, but he hardly ever saw anyone or anything, he just kept walking. He eventually found a group, and when one of them was on a scouting mission, Dez was quick to kill a human that wasn't quite friendly. Seeing that he did so got him the name Crimson and allowed him into the camp. He has been with them for several weeks now but still does not know hardly any of them.
Skills and Talents: Crimson has mastered the sword and bow with ranges varying from close range to over 600 meters without ground wind (or low wind). Self taught to lockpick and found a full set on a dead body. Is able to go for an extended period of time in which he does not have to eat or drink, but if for too long, it can have some bad effects on his little insanity.
Equipment And Weapons: Carries a straighter Katana, two knives and his bow/arrow combo, within the quiver he has a knife and sharpening kit so he can make arrows when they had gone camping.
Appearance:
Assassin_for_the_minecraft_server_zps7d01f4d2.jpg

Other things! Yay!: He is a bit of an insomniac and some mild mental issues. Also, sorry again it took me so long.

imma bookmark this until I decide whether or not to commit.

I'm going to try to preserve that serious atmosphere, but there's gotta be some zealots in a post-societal world.

I can accept this character. Feel free to post in the IC!

Status
Not open for further replies.