From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Drakus aka Subject 13
Callsign: Hades

Faction Alignment: The Outsiders

History: Rumors say Subject 13 was part of a secret program in the US Government to fight terrorism. However as to who or really what he is still unknown to most of the outside world as no signs of these records seem to exist as they were suspected to be destroyed after the missiles hit.

Skills and Talents:
-Extensive Firearms Training
-Trained in CQC, disarming techniques, and subduing terrorists as a hostage.
-S.E.R.E.(Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape) Trained
-High amount of stamia and strength.

Equipment And Weapons:
-Custom Longsword fitted to match his hand and sheath that he keeps on his back angling between his blade like wings.
-.44 Revolver with 6 full speed loaders ready to use.
-Kel Tec KSG 12 with twin ammo racks on each side giving his a dozen shells in reserve
-Retractable Spearhead Grappling Hook on the underside of his left wrist capable of breaking through heavily damaged concrete or silencing an unsuspecting victim.
-Retractable 'Cat Claws' on each finger that give him the deadly efficiency of any knife.
-Helmet is equipped with a short range infrared scanner capable of detecting heat signatures through thin materials such as wood.
-Experimental armor that is capable of deflecting small arms fire if hit in multiple areas, however concentrated fire will easily break through the armor and wound him.
-Carries 3 stim syringes that can boost his overall body function and recovery for a short time. Only to be used in extreme situations.
-Helmet comms systems can work up to 700 meters without any boosters.

Appearance:
9b4fb78a7c27a6fb190cb2da34950f03.jpg

Stands slightly taller than an average human at 6' 6"

(Above Ground near McPherson Square)

Other things! Yay!: Because of his bulkiness he is incapable of using small cover that a normal human could use. However he does carry enough strength to lift a mid sized sedan or small pickup onto its side for cover thanks to the body mostly being just bare from the years of abandonment. He also runs slightly slower than an average human which makes him tend to avoid open areas. However he is surprisingly agile in close quarters situations thanks to his training.

@Cloudjumper accepted since we settled out most of the discrepancies over ze PMs.

Speaking of which, where is the others? Would have expected some IC posts today ._.

Yeaaah

Ty is open y'all! I mean, being the little adorable thief he is.

So good news me, and Minata are almost done with are characters so.... YAY.

@kingdomkeylight

Ya know thats been rather conflicting for me x.x I dunno how similar a post apocalytic america would be compared to Russia. I would suppose they would try and use pre war currency ((coins and sich)) instead of bullets, but would they? We can't say America's metro 2033 is the same as Russia's, can we?

hey do you have any advice on how I should do my first post? I kinda have no way i see an intro for me, unless there is like a coma or something that i get out of, but idk.

blademaster_by_max_dunbar-d7bodp2.jpg

Name: Ragnar the Red "The Viking" Grimsson

Race: Caucasian, A mix of Irish, Nordic and German Ancestry.

Appearance: Ragnar is 6'4" in height and broad shouldered, over 200lbs of muscle. He often wears his hair loosely and has a beard that would put manly bearded men to shame.

Faction: Independent Trader and scavanger, he looks out for himself foremost.

Skills and Talents: Ragnar is a trader, he is good with prices and haggling. As a trader in such a hostile world he has an eye for people, generally knowing who to trust but he has been screwed over on occasions. Along with his skill with trade he is also a craftsman, able to work with metals and textiles to make his own wares and gear. He is able to make a improvised firearm with the right components but usually a single shot thing.
Living in such a hostile environment and working in a cutthroat business, Ragnar knows how to defend himself. He is a capable shot with a firearm and a melee weapon. He is capable with a blade, cudgel and even a shield. He isn't that much of a cook but who is at this point? He can make a well done steak or medium rare, which ever you like or a stew that, although not that rich in flavor will fill you up.
Running his own business he is a rather good handyman, able to fix up generators, build a makeshift booth or fix up a generator.

Personal Possessions: Ragnar's usual outfit is like something from the past millennium. He wears actual chainmail shirt under a padded leather brigandine surcoat but instead of steel plates he has ceramic plates like that of the dragon skin military body armor. The surcoat is also fitted with steel spaulders. Underneath the chain shirt he wears a green cotton tunic. On his hands he wears thick leather biker gloves fitted to be full gauntlets to cover his forearms reinforced with steel plates. For added warmth he wears a grey cloak held with a pin. On his head he wears a wool hat matching his cotton tunic. Around his neck he wears a fine sliver chain with a rune of Aegishjalmur inlaid with a small diamond in the middle.
Around his waist he wears two belts, one underneath the brigandine armor to hold up the chainmail and another over the brigandine. On that belt he wears his weapons which consist of a 2 foot long bearded ax, two kitchen knives, a seax with an antler handle and a 14 inch blade and a viking style sword with a longer than standard crossguard and grip to allow two handed swings, like a mix of a Ulfbehrt and an English longsword. The last weapon at his hip is a Colt Python with a silver finish and a 6 inch barrel. He carries 30 extra rounds in a belt pouch. At his back he carries a pistol gripped Remington 870 with eight 12 gauge shells in it, including the one in the chamber. In a bandolier he wears across his chest he has extra 20 shells. With all this he also carries a wooden round, 30 inch in diameter, shield reinforced with a layer of steel to allow for defense against both blades and some standard caliber bullets but makes it heavy.

Other things he carries with him are miscellaneous items such as an army water canteen, a whiskey flask, police grade torch, preserved and dried food, small prybar, a small whetstone, pocket cash, a bar of magnesium flint, M04 Gas Mask and a compass.

As an independent trader and a fairly wealthy one, he owns his own handcar which he uses to carry his wares between stations. He owns his own facility in L'Enfant Plaza where he works his magic with metals and fabrics. He doesn't trade all that often as he is more of a scavanger.

Brief History Summary: Ragnar was born in america but his father wasn't as he was a nordic man who worked as a custom smith, making various items for his customers who either wanted reenactment armor or blades or just wall decorations, people who may have too much money for their own good and/or too much time on their hands. Ragnar did not object to this as he was fascinated by his father's work and got injured more than once playing with some of the tools or custom orders that his father had in his stores. Ragnar wanted to learn this from his father and was allowed to help when he was 15 where he knew a little better but not too long after that the missile crisis hit.

He and his father managed to survive the initial chaos and made their way to the train tunnels of DC where they tried to survive. Grimur made himself useful using his skills with metals and clothing material. Over the years, he and Ragnar cemented their place in the society with Ragnar being taught by his father and setting up a workshop to earn their keep.

When Ragnar was 24 was the time when his father passed away, going with a group of scavanger to look for metals but was killed by a pack of mutated monstrosities, his body never recovered. Ragnar took over the business than, becoming the go to metal worker and repairman.

Last edited:
'Yo, @kingdomkeylight invited me and this RP looks quite interesting.
Is there a possibility to add a new fation and a bunch of characters?
Also, what's the limits on the anthros?

@kingdomkeylight
I can see that. Its more trading nowadays than a legit economy, eh? ^~^
@Shlavekt
Seeing as your character is in the crowd at L'efant plaza you could post being around there. Perhaps your character is listening in on Wilson's brief explanation, or maybe he is meandering about the stands looking for supplies to buy.
@SantannaCL
I was trying to limit characters, but feel free to PM me your idea.

@kingdomkeylight
I can see that. Its more trading nowadays than a legit economy, eh? ^~^
@Shlavekt
Seeing as your character is in the crowd at L'efant plaza you could post being around there. Perhaps your character is listening in on Wilson's brief explanation, or maybe he is meandering about the stands looking for supplies to buy.
@SantannaCL
I was trying to limit characters, but feel free to PM me your idea.
Basically XD then we have our course x3

okay, I'll try to get one like that, then hopefully have it make sense...

blademaster_by_max_dunbar-d7bodp2.jpg

Name: Ragnar the Red "The Viking" Grimsson

Race: Caucasian, A mix of Irish, Nordic and German Ancestry.

Appearance: Ragnar is 6'4" in height and broad shouldered, over 200lbs of muscle. He often wears his hair loosely and has a beard that would put manly bearded men to shame.

Faction: Independent Trader and scavanger, he looks out for himself foremost.

Skills and Talents: Ragnar is a trader, he is good with prices and haggling. As a trader in such a hostile world he has an eye for people, generally knowing who to trust but he has been screwed over on occasions. Along with his skill with trade he is also a craftsman, able to work with metals and textiles to make his own wares and gear. He is able to make a improvised firearm with the right components but usually a single shot thing.
Living in such a hostile environment and working in a cutthroat business, Ragnar knows how to defend himself. He is a capable shot with a firearm and a melee weapon. He is capable with a blade, cudgel and even a shield. He isn't that much of a cook but who is at this point? He can make a well done steak or medium rare, which ever you like or a stew that, although not that rich in flavor will fill you up.
Running his own business he is a rather good handyman, able to fix up generators, build a makeshift booth or fix up a generator.

Personal Possessions: Ragnar's usual outfit is like something from the past millennium. He wears actual chainmail shirt under a padded leather brigandine surcoat but instead of steel plates he has ceramic plates like that of the dragon skin military body armor. The surcoat is also fitted with steel spaulders. Underneath the chain shirt he wears a green cotton tunic. On his hands he wears thick leather biker gloves fitted to be full gauntlets to cover his forearms reinforced with steel plates. For added warmth he wears a grey cloak held with a pin. On his head he wears a wool hat matching his cotton tunic. Around his neck he wears a fine sliver chain with a rune of Aegishjalmur inlaid with a small diamond in the middle.
Around his waist he wears two belts, one underneath the brigandine armor to hold up the chainmail and another over the brigandine. On that belt he wears his weapons which consist of a 2 foot long ax with a small, two kitchen knives, a seax with an antler handle and a 14 inch blade and a viking style sword with a longer than standard crossguard and grip to allow two handed swings, like a mix of a Ulfbehrt and an English longsword. The last weapon at his hip is a Colt Python with a silver finish and a 6 inch barrel. He carries 30 extra rounds in a belt pouch. At his back he carries a pistol gripped Remington 870 with eight 12 gauge shells in it, including the one in the chamber. In a bandolier he wears across his chest he has extra 20 shells. With all this he also carries a wooden round, 30 inch in diameter, shield reinforced with a layer of steel to allow for defense against both blades and some standard caliber bullets but makes it heavy.

Other things he carries with him are miscellaneous items such as an army water canteen, a whiskey flask, police grade torch, preserved and dried food, small prybar, a small whetstone, pocket cash, a bar of magnesium flint, M04 Gas Mask and a compass.

As an independent trader and a fairly wealthy one, he owns his own handcar which he uses to carry his wares between stations. He owns his own facility in L'Enfant Plaza where he works his magic with metals and fabrics. He doesn't trade all that often as he is more of a scavanger.

Brief History Summary: Ragnar was born in america but his father wasn't as he was a nordic man who worked as a custom smith, making various items for his customers who either wanted reenactment armor or blades or just wall decorations, people who may have too much money for their own good and/or too much time on their hands. Ragnar did not object to this as he was fascinated by his father's work and got injured more than once playing with some of the tools or custom orders that his father had in his stores. Ragnar wanted to learn this from his father and was allowed to help when he was 15 where he knew a little better but not too long after that the missile crisis hit.

He and his father managed to survive the initial chaos and made their way to the train tunnels of DC where they tried to survive. Grimur made himself useful using his skills with metals and clothing material. Over the years, he and Ragnar cemented their place in the society with Ragnar being taught by his father and setting up a workshop to earn their keep.

When Ragnar was 24 was the time when his father passed away, going with a group of scavanger to look for metals but was killed by a pack of mutated monstrosities, his body never recovered. Ragnar took over the business than, becoming the go to metal worker and repairman.

Aaaaaaaaaaand here we go.

Awesome. I was just checking how much I could get away with and the absolute original the handcar was to be equipped with a .50 cal browning.

In all honesty I was very hesitant on accepting it because of the amount of firepower it already had, but we already got some 'heavy characters' out there so I put the responsibility of making logical survivors to the Rper. Besides, a handcar can be on the rails, and who knows? A pipe bomb here, a cave in there, a small piece of metal on the rail over there, and boom: no more rail car >.> So the risks balance out the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.