From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be posting a few hours from now, after school.

Bloody fuck cunt.

Sorry. Homework and then wander took place, giving me no time to post before fight practices and I get out late and I need to go to sleep early.

I should not run into that problem tomorrow though hopefully.

So I am waiting on @Shlavekt @Minata @kingdomkeylight Aaand @WitchChild

Anyone I am missing? I know there are others making CSs but I havent seen much OOC activity from them since their 'I'm gonna post a CS' post

I pretty much finished my first form and Key is nagging for perfection from my second, so sorry if it takes somewhat longer

I'm holding off to give some people a chance to post, but if nothing happens, then I'll just continue our infiltration of the vault.

kgwSjzz.gif

Been quiet

You just got to play on with what you have me, and Mina should be joining soon.

Well the situation is I put the GM plot on hold so to wait for you two >.>

And I'm pretty mich lost, 'dunno how should I start off.
Should I just make up the surroundings for the environment that CL is or should I wait for the plot? :c

And I'm pretty mich lost, 'dunno how should I start off.
Should I just make up the surroundings for the environment that CL is or should I wait for the plot? :c
Well if you are in the GM lead plot you are free to post in L'enfant station. There are markets, traders, and a whole array of people scattered about the station. At one of the tunnels, a ranger has stopped all traffic from going through the exit because of a bandit problem. You can post your character anywhere in that mess. Think of a metro station, eh? You are free to post. The GM lead plot wont continue. (The ranger allowing the group of rpers to go into the tunnel will mark the plot continuing)

just two days ago I got metro 2033, well got isn't the right word, Borrowed is more like it :3 I went on a campaign/achievement hunting spree, so now I have a clearer idea of the rp's environment that I didn't have before :3

still slightly stumped on what I should post... probably should make Zee Captain find a way into the metro *ponders*

just two days ago I got metro 2033, well got isn't the right word, Borrowed is more like it :3 I went on a campaign/achievement hunting spree, so now I have a clearer idea of the rp's environment that I didn't have before :3

still slightly stumped on what I should post... probably should make Zee Captain find a way into the metro *ponders*
Sure~ Or perhaps you could stirr up your own action, eh?

Minata says she should have her CS done in the next two days so YAY x3

I'm holding off to give some people a chance to post, but if nothing happens, then I'll just continue our infiltration of the vault.
I really have nothing of muh importance to post about, so go on ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.