From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad I failed T~T IT WILL BE DONE DAMMIT

Missing one more there pal! I just cant tag him in the post because of his fancy symbols. He takes good tabs on ze rp tho

Yar. There's some free time in school about 2 hours from now. You guys can expect me working on the post then!

Lol I love it how everyone complains about my symbols.... it's one of the many reasons why I keep them around CX But yeah, Crimson was waiting on the Ranger to respond to him.

Posts are out! I am still waiting on @Ayla and when she posts I can present an NPC for her character to interact with

Iwaku Alerts = Reliable

I'll post again, but I feel like im just being repetitive with my posts :( I know your posting and tagging me, but what your posting isnt contributing to my character all.

Could you possibly just post again to where the NPC is interacting with Jewel? For me to post again is pointless, and what you've posted so far doesnt effect Jewel right now :(

Iwaku Alerts = Reliable

I'll post again, but I feel like im just being repetitive with my posts :( I know your posting and tagging me, but what your posting isnt contributing to my character all.

Could you possibly just post again to where the NPC is interacting with Jewel? For me to post again is pointless, and what you've posted so far doesnt effect Jewel right now :(
Got'cha boss. I'll see what I can do! eehh.. What kinda of person you wishing to interact with?

Jewel is really timid, so I think it would give her a chance at character development if she were to meet a real hard headed cocky bastard, aha.

Alrighty the post will be in in uhh.. 2 hours?

(@Stryder I'm still waiting dolly? T^T)

(Can you post?)

Post will be out and about today!

Oh and @Ayla I am thinking of an old character I got, a little guy you might add! I just gotta get on a computer today and pull up the referance image.

Reactions: Ayla
Status
Not open for further replies.