From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Slowli Peeks in-
Herroooooo?
sorry if i bother....But i heard this is apocaliptic and well *Looks at my title* as the lord of calamity i would enjoy joining this!

But....Um...a few Notes...I have not playd Metro (Yet!) so might not get some stuff and second...I dont have the most sexy Gramma out there....is that ok?

I see no issues and with activity slowing down abit... Feel free to post a CS!

YAY!!! i will work on my CS amidiatly...Might have it late but will try to get it quick!

KC267IW.png

"Give me a sword....Think we are gona go cut some lemons!"
{Name}
"Knight here in the field!"
{Age}
"what you care about age....well...im 26"
{Faction Alignment}
unifi...what?..hard to spell....he is with no one!
{History}
{Skills and Talents}
*Knight is well Traind with a swordman...well anything that could be used as a sword
*Knight aswell a Good Marksmen...well...Long range only..He might not be the best handeling guns close up but from Far he is your guardian angel...um..Lizard.
*He is one Master of Chess....he has been playing for a few years now and he has not lost onece....yet

{Equipment And Weapons}
*Carries a M2010 ESR bolt action sniper rifle {Contain 5 rounds}
*A small Box of 21 300 Winchester Magnum rounds for his M2
*He carries a Twin Filter Mask
*A survival Knife Kit

{Appearance}
Knight is...Not Normal...He is Coverd in light Black Scales,well not compleatly black just dark colord,but he dose have abnormal traces of Purple coloring on some areas like the tip of his spikes and his eyebrows,Large purple eyes,he has a tattoo under his left eye of what seems a closed eye...But meh he just like it whatevere it means.Sharp theeth ofcourse and aswell and a long spiky tail,he has long long "Claws" If you can EVEN call them that...But meh that is knight....Oh and Forgot he is standing 6.7 FT tall.
W1pcots.png

{Location}
{THINKING!}
{Other things!}
You might have notice he is Dripping...Um...Lots of saliva....Yea dont worry its medical problems ^^
(Picture it Like a Komodo Dragon with there salliva always hagging from there mouth)
WbxR30S.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for all the delay guys! Post is being worked on as you read this post!

EDIT: IF the thread didn't disappear, that is.

........i totally forgot about this...im so sorry
I think im gona jump out...sorry

........i totally forgot about this...im so sorry
I think im gona jump out...sorry
Don't worry about it! Not many folks like this slow pace and I am quite used to the concept of people dropping out. Atleast you spoke up, yeh?

Don't worry about it! Not many folks like this slow pace and I am quite used to the concept of people dropping out. Atleast you spoke up, yeh?
WAIT CHANGE MY MINDE NEVER MINDE!!!
I will finish the sheet tomorrow!...I just remember what im up agains XD

WAIT CHANGE MY MINDE NEVER MINDE!!!
I will finish the sheet tomorrow!...I just remember what im up agains XD
263.gif

ALWAYS WATCHING

DONE!....Only thing left is Location...dont know were to start
and lastly History...yea might be fun XD

Alrighty~ it seems that this is one unique character.

On another note: I am thinking about starting up another rp, a dying light rp. Anyone interested?

Alrighty~ it seems that this is one unique character.

On another note: I am thinking about starting up another rp, a dying light rp. Anyone interested?
is it like this?

I'll try to get a post up soon. Just got back from Poland. I went camping.

Is a zombie RP science fiction? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.