From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work on mobiles very well. The auto-fill, that is.

Do I need to post? Must not have gotten a notification.

Your call I just needed SOMETHING to know you're still around so the OOC post will suffice

Yay... School stuff and life stuff... I am gone this weekend so there is a 1% chance that I will be on this weekend.

Looking into the posts I think we're waiting primarily on @G3n3s1sR3b0rn followed by @Winter and so forth. I forgot to send PMs out, but will be doing that tonight!

I totally do not know where to take this character

She is on her way to the central station but who else is there?

Am I expected to meet up with another group or...?

I know there's one other character there and the GM group will head towards that direction after the blockade is dealt with

Alright.

Should I wait to post until the GM group is back or should I continue my journey to Central?

Feel free to continue your journey! You have full influence to the environment and plot of the roleplay. You could add NPCs to interact with, change up the weather, etc.

Cool! I'll post when I get the chance!

So should there be a plan on their meet up or just roll with it?

Whatever you're more comfortable with. If you want a planning session I'll be happy to oblige. We could do PMs over it if ya want

Due to spring break, I will likely not be on for the next week. Sorry.

Due to spring break, I will likely not be on for the next week. Sorry.
Bummer. Hope you enjoy the break though! Don't get in trouble and don't get hurt~

If we can get Shlavekt to post ((Those fancy symbols make tagging almost impossible on a phone)) I'll be able to at least throw something up before @G3n3s1sR3b0rn returns

Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience! I'll post up in 4 hours ((hopefully)) giving @G3n3s1sR3b0rn a bit more time to get some activity going.

I have returned, just so you know. I'll try to get a post up soon.

I have returned, just so you know. I'll try to get a post up soon.
Welcome back! How was spring break?

I'll just go ahead and hold off fer ya.

@Ayla If you want I could throw an NPC encounter your way ^~^

Yeah sure :]

Spring break was decent. Glad to be back in school, though. I can see my friends again and use Iwaku.

Great to hear! Hopefully it isn't a drag as my school. It's the last month for seniors and I'm still trying to wrap up paper work for a nearby college XD

Ill have to post later today... 3-4 hours from now

Status
Not open for further replies.