• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, expect posts to not happen often, and are very short...I am GMing a roleplay with 30+ people in it -_-

on top of all of that... I will be gone the next 5 days to vacation in Florida...no comps allowed!

So sorry, just bear with me on this part, the slowness should be at most only 2 months, and i'll be back some Monday!

once again, very sorry, I'll try to post when I can!

yeah, expect posts to not happen often, and are very short...I am GMing a roleplay with 30+ people in it -_-

on top of all of that... I will be gone the next 5 days to vacation in Florida...no comps allowed!

So sorry, just bear with me on this part, the slowness should be at most only 2 months, and i'll be back some Monday!

once again, very sorry, I'll try to post when I can!
Coming down to Florida? Don't worry I got people there... I gotchu fam.

Reactions: Nue
@G3n3s1sR3b0rn Saw chur inquiry and mma say dis; Feel free to do whatecer you feel. If chu want to keep it brief or detailed thats fine ^~^

To the others in the tunnel feel free to post a 2nd time. I might throw up a post of the setting again if anyone wants that

Hey y'all, so what should I expect to run into while finding everyone else? Same creatures as in metro?

Whelp! Seeing as nobody has posted Ill go ahead and keep the ball rolling. I will get something out later today!

That didn't go as planned.. Forgive me masters! I'll get this post out when I get free time to do so tomorrow... Gives me more time to brain storm and stuff! Feel free to post anything you'd wish to post before then!

That didn't go as planned.. Forgive me masters! I'll get this post out when I get free time to do so tomorrow... Gives me more time to brain storm and stuff! Feel free to post anything you'd wish to post before then!
was about to say r u guys waiting on meh?

eh, i'lm survive withouth the other 40 extra guns

eh, i'lm survive withouth the other 40 extra guns
736fda1a6da8fe0f7cf83cf9117e5ac4dd826b6e48592884980ac8d90a22ecf3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back