Friends, Crushes and Vodka 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Toni would but he doesn't swing that way. :P

Toni's a girl.

*gives Shadow a cookie* Yes, yes she is. Otherwise her name would be spelled Tony. She's still going to have a massive crush on TK, unless Syelle doesn't want her to.

X3 TK: Soon to be the town's SEATLESS bicycle.

TK will definitely encourage flirting, even with girls - but that's just his nature, he won't want to... penetrate / bone / have the intercourse with?
Sorry, I'm struggling for a socially appropriate alternative for "sex" here.. D;

those seem socially acceptable to me. :P

WooHoo?

Sims ftw

Reactions: Rufiya
Randy could crush on TK. Don't feel bad, Randy is getting no crushes either.

Reactions: Syelle
Not to be the town bicycle, but I'm willing to hash out specific friendships for Toni with everyone.

Akira would totes want to be the bike, she'd love the attention~ xD

Toni and TK get coffee every Tuesday and order in on Thursdays!

Also, if we're doing the birthday idea, TK will strip for free; since he is you know, a strip-o-gram.

Evidently he's AWFUL at getting presents and ALWAYS strips ;D

Just trying to decide who the sluttiest character should be. The usual. :D

More importantly, whose the sloppiest drunk?!

Definitely not Darian. He'd drink enough to make him speak his mind a little more, but not enough to get drunk.

Toni still thinks getting shit-faced is fun and does it on a regular basis.

@Syelle - coffee every Tuesday and order in on Thursdays sounds like a plan. Currently planning on being a flatmate or housemate with Darian (and whomever else wants in).

Also, must remember to bring plenty of 1s to the b-day party.

Well, I don't know about sloppy, but Isaac could drink most people under the table >.>