Friends, Crushes and Vodka 2

R

Rufiya

Original poster

[DASH=#fc0043]

They've always been a special group of friends. All of their individual meetings were random yet, because of those unpredictable occurrences they've grown into a large group of friends who can rely, trust and talk to each other.

But like any human, not everybody is satisfied after all these years. Time has passed and everyone is beginning to realize that love is now, it's present. The rest of their lives is coming and not slowing down. But the question is who will stand by them as they venture off? Will it be the friend in the group they've always hoped it be? Will it be somebody they never expected? It won't be long until crushes become more, friendships get tested, and temptations are manifested.

This is a revival of my old RP of mine, and if you want a good idea as to how it went last time here is the previous OCC.

[1.] Slice of life guys, nothing super natural or too crazy.
[2.] There shouldn't be any loner angsty people here, Friends remember?
[3.] Be open-minded in a way, I'm not saying you do MxM if your not comfortable but don't bash and be prepared to see it if you want to join.
[4.]Speaking of MxM, any pairing is allowed. FxF, MxF.
[5.] I don't expect any particular word count limit but what I do expect is that you give enough for other players to feed off of it. Multiple posts of interaction between people is allowed.
[6.] Make drama in a reasonable way, no one should go killing themselves out of the blue, (Note: out of the blue, if it offers to the story go ahead.)
[7.] Kinks are allowed though if something is considerably out there, we can vote on whether it'd be spoilered.
[8.] Anything I left out. Like your typical RP rules y'know?
[9.] If your character dies your by all means free to make a new one.
[10.] Nothing too too hardcore though, (Unless they like it rough or something) you probably get the idea.
[11.] BIGGEST RULE EVER GUYS. Have fun. Why would you join an RP if you don't enjoy it, right? Haha. :3

The Basics
Full Name:
Sexuality: MxM/FxM/FxF

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance: Photo or description. If photos real life are the wanted media but its your C.Sheet anyway. :3
Extras:Extra appearance stuffs
Personality:
Kinks:Stuff you like during your sexy time.

The Relationships
History: Backstory/how did you get in the group can be filled later after first CS come in!
Previous Relationships: With the other members of the groups. (Adds drama)
Current Crush: Just so people have a way to start. Doesn't mean final pairing!

Extra: This is just for anything you'd like to add in ALL categories I left out.

PM before posting your CS! We may already be full!

[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/RufiyaValde/media/CASEY_zps7b7ca5fd.jpg.html][/URL]
[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

The Basics

Full Name: "Toby" Tobias Shimon

Sexuality: Confused and in the closet

svero.jpg

Personality: Toby is what many would call a background friend. Content to float around on the edges of the group, just happy to be in the presence of friends. While he doesn't shy away from the spotlight, he's not comfortable with being the centre of attention for long. He acts as a mediator, one who you can go to to vent your worries, and one willing to step between two bickering parties to try and smooth things over. However, he is not a touchy feely kind of person. Hugs and other such displays of affection are rare, and if you try to force it on him, he will push you away. Physically, if need be.

Likes: Music with good lyrics, playing the guitar (just a hobby), working with his hands.
Dislikes: Physical contact without his express permission, most animals, songs without meaning, being idle for too long, Isaac.

Kinks: Hasn't really gotten around to finding out. Still struggling to figure out what genders he's into.

The Relationships
History: TBA
Previous Relationships: Isaac (but it's a secret)
Current Crush: None

The Basics

Full Name: Isaac Morley
Sexuality: Openly Gay

images

Personality: Isaac is quite possibly the happiest man you'll ever meet, always smiling and always full of energy. His goal in life is the pursuit of fun, sometimes at the expense of his own stability. Often times, he's quite blind to the suffering of those around him, lost in his own world, where he might come off insensitive. However, if one points it out to him, he's quick to apologize and expresses deep remorse. At least, for a few moments.

Likes: Hugs. Lots of them. Actually, most public displays of affection are pretty cool with him. Partying, clubbing, bar hopping, all those fun nightlife activities.
Dislikes: People who try to change him. Sitting still for too long. Secrets that he's not privy to.

Kinks: Public places and situations where they might get caught. Hand cuffs and some roleplaying.

The Relationships
History: Isaac comes from a strange background. With a strained relationship with his father from an early age, and his mother's identity called into question numerous times, Isaac was raised mostly by his elder sister. Sixteen years his senior, people often mistake them for mother and son, rather than brother and sister. He's known Annie since Junior High, but didn't become close friends until he met her brother Nicholas, wherein he took any and all excuses to hang out with the girl. While it may have started as just a way to bring him closer to an old crush, Isaac happily claims Annie as his best friend nowadays.

Previous Relationships: Toby, but he doesn't talk about it out of respect.

Current Crush: Isaac flirts with almost everybody in the group, including those of the gender he's not attracted to, so it's quite difficult to tell if he has any deeper feelings for any of them.

About how old are you wanting the characters? What sort of range?

The Basics
Full Name: Akira Tsukizawa
Sexuality: Bi-curious, but perfers men
Appearance: This is her cosplaying as Misty and Female Charizard. She usually wears those smart ass t-shirts from walmart (the ones from the men's dpt), jeans, and a red oversizded zip-up hoodie.
[spoili] IGNORE THE TATTOOS.
Wws9ht7.jpg

[/spoili]​
Extras: As you can see she has a sleeve tattoo on her left arm and kunckle tats.
Personality: Quiet and cold at first but get to know her and she's pretty cocky and a smartass, but can be mature when it's needed and is a hopeless romantic at heart. She is very perverted as in her mind is not only permanantly in the gutter, but also in the darkest stinkiest depths of the sewer, watching over its beloved alligators and crocidiles. Also kind of a crush slut, and a bit of a stoner.
Likes: Anime, cats, Hentai, pot/cannabis, cosplaying, fighting (sparring), racing/rythme/puzzle/fighting video games, swimming, singing, and dancing (not professionally), funny people
Dislikes: morons, losing, loli/shoutacons, femdom (unless she's in a lesbo mood then.. well xD)

Kinks: [spoili]BDSM, Forced, RolePlay (specifically FAKE-incest and as a maid), she's a masochist and usually likes to be sub, but will be dom if with another girl. Note: she likes to tempt as if she were a succubus [/spoili]

The Relationships
History: Moved from Japan a number of years ago with her mom, was quiet at school, but made a snarky, funny remark, someone liked and has been with them ever since.
Previous Relationships: A couple of One-night stands.
Current Crush: Stephan (in a friends w/ benefits relationship with him), T.K. [She likes to call him Tiki from time to time], (Whoever @Tsuki is playing xD)

Notes: In the pic, her Misty cosplay is older which is why her boobs are bigger in the pic on the left. Also she's a somewhat famous internet cosplayer, meaning she just mostly dresses up in her room or at the warehouse and posts the pics on her tumblr.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Age range should be at least 18 no older then 25.

Astraeus consider yourself reserved and Aki, babe I don't even need to tell you whether your accepted or naw.

I'll get my csheet up probably tomorrow-ish

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(I hope that I am not too late)

Full Name: Randy Irv
Sexuality: Straight but bi-questioning

Appearance:
YanchenXing.jpg

Extras: He wears more casual clothes such as navy blue jeans, and a tee-shirt

Personality: Calm and easy going, Randy Irv has one of the best senses of humour around. He's a pretty optimistic man, always trying to see things in a better light. He doesn't believe the world to be this horrible dark place. It's not in his nature to hold a grudge against anyone, but it is in his nature to tell you when you've stepped over the line. He can get pretty anti-social when he is over stimulated, and he does struggle with depression at times. But he is very loyal to his friends, and as far as romance goes, he's a pretty intimate lover. He's understanding and patient with people, but can be too rash to make a decision. He almost never takes life seriously, guess he doesn't really think that anyone should unless they have to. He's kind to everyone, even those who are rude to him. Again, he doesn't hold grudges. Not worth it.

Likes: His favourite music genres are hip hop and techno. He finds them to be the most upbeat, but also loves an occasional metal song. He loves any kind of food that is vegan, especially tofu dishes. He loves to sing on his spare time, having gotten pretty good at it. as far as books go, he adores fantasy lore. The Hobbit has been his favourite book since he was just a child.

Dislikes: He's not the biggest fan of country. He doesn't like people who think they are better than others; he's just not into narcissistic people. He doesn't like cats all that much, he finds them to be some what obnoxious.

Kinks: Bondage, he's willing to test the waters with the right people

The Relationships

History: He's always been known as that happy go lucky guy with no chip on his shoulder though he has a serious reason to have one. He grew up in the foster care system after his parents ditched him as a newborn at a hospital, teen parents who weren't even close to being ready to be parents. But he always took this great look on life, and that optimistic funny personality must have won him a friend in the group. He's been with the group since he was a freshmen.

Previous Relationships: Not really no, he's kind of been that guy who everyone was friends with and nothing more. He wishes he had more of a past relationship history.

Current Crush: He's never open about this because he's pretty shy when it comes to it, but he really likes Alicia. But he's secretly more geared towards men...he has a heavy crush on TK but won't ever open up to it. He's scared of rejection.

He sounds like that nice guy you never really expected to like getting tied up.

Accepted. Hahaha.

Going to tweak it a little so the words aren't a sheet of white, I don't know about you but I struggle to see the answers when they match the colour of the question.

Do as you like, I don't really have a problem with it.

So long as the character is good I'm chill. c:

I'll just leave these W.I.P right here for now.

The Basics
Full Name: Annie Zahara
Sexuality: MxF (A little bit of FxF)

Appearance:
Extras: N/A
Personality: Rather down to earth and unique, Annie makes sure everyone is happy doing the best to be the indie peacemaker she is. With an open mind and a large heart, Annie is quite the easy girl to like. It helps that she isn't afraid to party and have fun either.
Dislikes: Alcohol.
Kinks: Pretty vanilla, though she refuses to admit it she also likes it a bit rough.

The Relationships
History: Backstory/how did you get in the group can be filled later after first CS come in!

Character Sheet

The Basics
Full Name: Nicholas Zahara
Sexuality: MxF (In the closet Bi tho)

Appearance:
Extras:Extra appearance stuffs
Personality:
Kinks:Stuff you like during your sexy time.

The Relationships

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what POV and tense do you expect people to write in?

Can I reserve a spot please? I'm going to get started on my CS now. ^^,

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what POV and tense do you expect people to write in?
There is never a dumb question! Third person and present tense. c:
Can I reserve a spot please? I'm going to get started on my CS now. ^^.
Reserved!

with all the returning members I think we got out group.

Multiple characters are allowed as well.

May I save a spot? :)

I'm going to try and get a character up in the next 24.

Edit: Male, by the way.

T H E O D O R E - K A N E M A R I G O L D
nickname. 'TK'

tumblr_mz82a2DUp91qcr10yo1_500.png

gender. male
dob. 16th April 1992 | 22yo.
sexuality. homosexual

There are many men in the world who's appearance warrants a certain type of ego, and TK is certainly one of them. He is very aware of his physical allure and often uses this to his advantage in terms of getting what he wants; it was also his egotistical tendencies that landed him a job as a strip-o-gram. Coincidentally, TK also likes to dance; either with his clothes on or off. There are people who mistake his confident attitude for cockiness, but TK merely embraces who he is; especially where his sexuality is concerned. During his downtime, TK enjoys reading, either novels or magazines but he finds the act soothing; from his love of the english language also stems his desire to Google every little thing. Need a recipe for that muffin you were going to bake? TK will Google it. Don't know the meaning of assiduous? TK will Google it for you. Despite this, TK doesn't like technology, he uses it, but he doesn't like it - he has a somewhat irrational fear that robots will one day take over the plan, but he's just joking, for the most part. TK also has arachnophobia and usually hates taking baths, he would much prefer to take a shower.
During his eight month career as a strip-o-gram, Theo has engaged in sexual activities with a total of three clients. There was Anthony Perth, an Australian who'd flown in for his sisters wedding. Second was Gareth Mansfield, a bisexual bartender and finally, a musician that can't be named for legal reasons. So, it's evident that Theo has a kink for sleeping with the people he dances for. Aside from that, Theo enjoys a bit of light spanking, having intercourse to music [most notably Beyonce's - Partition] and having his hands bound together - he has often found himself fantasying about handcuffs, inmate/officer role-play and being hog-tied (but ssh, that's a secret!).
tumblr_na0eafMO4R1t7gflgo1_500.gif
Theo was brought up in foster care until his sixteenth birthday where his aunt Celeste decided to take him in. She had often visited, so they knew of each other but the initial 'moving in' period was tough. Theo felt disconnected from Celeste's family (namely her husband) and because of this, spent most of his time out of the house. It wasn't until Theo met Max Harrington at high-school that he realise he'd get to leave home for college; so instead of skipping school and hanging around with the not-so gentle seniors, he began studying. It was during his first year as a freshman that he joined the group, realising that he had a lot in common with quite a few of the members. Theo has never dated anybody in the group but there are a few guys that he finds attractive, (Randy, Anders, Darian) though it's doubtful that he would ever admit to it; unless taunted or tricked.

The Basics
Full Name:
Alicia Mae Favors
Sexuality: Straight, a little bi-curious

Appearance:
large.png

Extras: She wears whatever she wants, but she usually wears clothes that have "swag." Snap backs, denim shorts, crop tops, cute dresses, and different clothes that fall under the style.

Personality: She loves to party, born to be a party animal. Wild, crazy, and just out there. There is always a smile on her face, and she makes sure that everyone is having a good time. Though when she has to, she will get down and dirty when it comes to fighting. Drama is never a thing for her, and she prefers to squash it before it breaks out. Though usually you can see her having a good times.

Likes: Loves to party, and she loves her alcohol. Friends say that she is an alcoholic, but she says otherwise. She also loves to make music, no matter how dumb it sounds. Reading is one of her favorite things to do, even if it doesn't look like she is into reading. Right now she is rereading The Great Gatsby, one of her favorite stories.

Dislikes: Drama, she doesn't do drama. Relationships aren't her thing either. She hates people who have big egos, and she hates when people talk down to her like she is stupid. People who kill her buzz are not friend to her either.

Kinks:She hasn't really explored her kinks yet, but she is willing to try BDSM. Role playing is one of her favorite things to do, since she has done it before (teacher and student roles are her favorite). Is very submissive.

The Relationships
History:
Growing up, she was shy and never explored the outside world until she turned 14. That is when she was introduced to drinking at a young age, getting in trouble, and doing harmless druge. Before then she was also such a bookworm, making sure that her grades came first. Her parents put her in rehab, but when she got out, she did the same exact thing, but also kept her grades up. Go figure.

Previous Relationships: She doesn't do relationships, just flings.

Stephan - They have done things together.

Current Crush: None yet, but she is eyeing Nicholas.

Extra: Your girl does party.

tumblr_inline_mqqb94EIDb1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog