Friends, Crushes and Vodka 2

I dunno, but I wanna see what he's seeing. :P

Well, whenever you feel like you want to bring another girl into the relationship, just let Toni know. :angel:

lol, as long as she'd like to be a switch with Aki =w=b

Switch as in sub/Dom? I'm fairly vanilla when it comes to that. We can see where Toni falls in that.

Hey, I want in too. Don't get too protective Aki~ Everyone's fair game~.

I love how everyone is focused on how he looks and why he's looking as his own glorious butt but ignore the fact that I'm once again the ONLY black guy in the group so far or rather at all.

I wasn't ignoring the fact, just didn't think it was that big of a deal.

The fact that quite a few of us are wanting to interact with your character should be welcoming. None of us can control what character other people want to RP as. The fact that everyone involved in this game is accepting of any and every other character type should be a very positive thing.

I don't have a problem with it. My yandere girlfriend up above miiiight but that's between yall lol. I personally like being the minority. Makes me feel like I'm more special than the rest which I usually am anyway both in rl and rp. I was simply pointing it out and nothing more.

Gotcha.

Well, hopefully this is a group game where everyone wants to interact with everyone and it isn't going to devolve into a few people only ever interacting with each other.

hey! im not all that yandere!!! ....least im not like shouko....

tumblr_mp5nuv2sTT1rxl8tro1_500.gif

Shouko was Tsuyandere simply due to the fact that whenever she wasn't putting Yuuji on a leash she had her cute moments. As for interacting with everyone it might be easier to literally wait one post at a time so everyone can see the interactions. When everyone tries to reply at one time an interaction can be missed. This is just my possible suggestion but maaaaaaybe we should warn one another when someone is about to post. It might be a bit time consuming but this way everyone can interact wit one another properly.

I love how everyone is focused on how he looks and why he's looking as his own glorious butt but ignore the fact that I'm once again the ONLY black guy in the group so far or rather at all.
... I'm one eighth black. Pretty much just where it counts, though.... And when it comes to watermelon. I scared the shit out of my cousin the other night because I ate a whole watermelon in under 20 minutes, and I weigh a little over 130 pounds.

LOL. Well damn. Even I can't eat a whole watermelon, not that I'd want to to be honest but you sir win a cookie for that achievement.

• Love
Reactions: Akira
... I'm one eighth black. Pretty much just where it counts, though.... And when it comes to watermelon. I scared the shit out of my cousin the other night because I ate a whole watermelon in under 20 minutes, and I weigh a little over 130 pounds.
Question is though, how big was the watermelon, and how much actual fruit was in it?!

It was a large watermelon, and all of it was fruit.

I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread. D;

But Alicia is very open to relationships cause she doesn't have any really. :(

I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread. D;

But Alicia is very open to relationships cause she doesn't have any really. :(
Randy could be a past relationship, hell maybe still one?