Friends, Crushes and Vodka 2

Also, chalk me up for having brought her in. I can see that working. Short stint turned into friends with benefits for a while or something. If you'd like, maybe her housemate, too.

That would work for me. Want to talk about it here or in a private conversation?

Go ahead and PM meh.

How long has the group been friends? Where is the story taking place? How many more characters are joining?

How long has the group been friends? Where is the story taking place? How many more characters are joining?
Some of the members have known each other for highschool and have stayed together as they grew up, along the way making new friends and eventually inviting them to one of their groupings, making them apart of the group. It's New York City and honestly it depends. Last time around we had like I dunno thirteen and it was somewhat manageable though there'll be times where I might ask that some people leave their extra characters behind so stuff won't get cluttered. I'd say the total limit of characters is around 14, and I still have some old members coming in.

Okay. Any preference on how long ago the last member joined the group?

Everyone ought to know each other fairly well, I'd say about a year or two?

Speaking of which I need to finish my c.sheets. ;-;

2 years, gotcha. And yes, yes you do. :P

Updated one of my CS's~

If need be, I can make a male character as well. :)

So it shall be Aki~

(Sorry for the WIP. Doing this on a phone SUCKS. Hope it's okay otherwise, and I apologize in advance for any and all typos. Enjoy! Oh, and if anyone has any ideas for relationships or crushes, pm me. ^_^

stjepan-hauser-profile.jpg

The Basics
Full Name:
Stephan Hunter

Sexuality:
MxF

The Inside and The Outside
Extras:
Often alternates between clean shaven and a beard or stubble.

Personality:
Stephan is highly old fashioned, and could far more easily be described as "classy" than someone with "swag". As a boy, Stephan's parents introduced him to classical music, as well as a rather archaic sort of lifestyle that many would say practically radiates from him. Some would say that he seems frozen in an era of the past. Because of his old fashioned personality and sometimes appearance, it was often joked that he was a vampire like those in the cult classic "Interview with a Vampire". As such, he is not a Bram Stoker fan.

Almost always courteous and polite, even his closest friends have seldom seen him lose his temper. While he has been known to enjoy the company of women, he tends to stray away from public sexuality, and keeps it primarily to himself. He does not shy away from women, though, and is often something of a flirt. Although many of his friend are musically inclined, he is, at least to his knowledge, the only musician in the area who petforms and enjoys a classical style or instrument. Of course, there are times that he incorporates more modern stylings into his music.

Music, Friends, Social Gatherings, Dancing, Film, Wine, Alcohol, Women, Nice Clothes.

Dislikes:
Violence, Depression, Stupidity, Overly Obnoxious Noise, Margaritas.

Kinks:
A little bondage, sado-masochism, blood (though he'd never admit it), is keen to try exhibitionism, though embarrassed to admit it.

The Relationships
History: Backstory/how did you get in the group can be filled later after first CS come in!

Previous Relationships:
Alicia - A couple late-night rendezvous'.
Toni - A few mid-afternoon romps.

Current Crush: Akira

Extra: None​

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda get the feeling Toni's gonna end up being the town bicycle at this rate x_x

2 does not equal the town bicycle, but... well, it isn't like she'd really have a problem with that. :eyebrows:

"the town bicycle" .... i've never heard that saying before

Don't you know? Everyone gets a ride.

Edit: How about a past relationship with Toni? A little fling or a couple encounters? Lol

The town bicycle?

Everyone gets to ride.

EDIT: FECK

It's an old saying but it was in one of the Austin Powers movies. "She's like the town bicycle, everyone's had a ride."