Friday The 13th: Hunter's Moon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris_Reaper

Original poster
Friday The 13th Hunters Moon.jpg
In the summer of 1980 a group of teenagers arrived at Camp Crystal Lake, a remote summer camp located in the isolated woods of rural New Jersey. They thought they were in for a few weeks of fun and relaxation as they attended the children as camp counselors...they were dead wrong. On their first night at the camp, a maniacal killer stalked and murdered them one by one. Out of the entire group, only four survived in what is known as one of the bloodiest massacres in American history. The murderer was never caught, and is presumed to still haunt the dark woods around Crystal Lake. Now fifteen years later, they return to Camp Blood, as it has come to be known, determined to confront and destroy the hockey masked monster who stalks their nightmares.

*So this RP retcons the cast of the original film and replaces them with our characters. Under the guise of a military seize and capture mission, the four survivors of the original massacre return to Crystal Lake to take out Jason.

Yessssssss. I need more horror rps lol.

Yea me too, lol. I'll mark you down for one slot. We need two more now.

Horror?
did you say Horror
HOOOORRRRRROOOOOR

*Heavy breathing* I BEEN CHASING YOU SIR ALL POST.

I would like to join.

Also if you get my joke you rock

Horror?
did you say Horror
HOOOORRRRRROOOOOR

*Heavy breathing* I BEEN CHASING YOU SIR ALL POST.

I would like to join.

Also if you get my joke you rock

Ok, great I'll mark you down for a slot. One more to go!

I'm in! I've been wanting to join a horror rp!

Ok guys...I'll be creating the OOC proper and signups soon. In it you'll find the character profiles and scenario info. Jason himself we'll be an NPC played by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.