Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hey there, Iwaku, I was off the site for a long time because of school being an absolute motivation killer for writing. Since I'm basically done with it, though, I figured I'd give things another shot with a brand new interest check. I'm a bit rusty, but hopefully that's okay with you. But first, a few rules about RPing with me I'd liike you to keep in mind:

1) No ghosting. If you've lost all motivation to write with me, I understand. Just let me know so I don't keep expecting a post from you.

2) Not all the plots are based on an inherently romantic concept, so we could definitely go the platonic route for some of them. Guys are more than encouraged to sign up for these kinda plots.

3) Be willing to talk a little OOC. Communicating with my partners is one of the things that makes writing here so fun for me. It also definitely helps with knowing where we want to take our story as we go along.

4) If you have any gripes, just tell me. I'll always be willing to change my posts if you think there's something confusing about it or something that just plain doesn't make sense for whatever reason.

5) I prefer anime face claims first, written second, and would rather not do IRL ones.

6) If there is a central romance in the plot, it will always be MxF with me playing the male. For side characters, anything goes.

7) Sexual themes are not necessary.

8) If you're interested in a plot but dislike a particular element about it, just say the word and we can edit it to fit both of our tastes.

With those out of the way, here are the ideas I had for potential plots (more to be added as time goes on).

Bold = Role I'd like to play.

The Kingdom of Amino was once a great nation state renowned for its focus on magical teachings and the accumulation of knowledge. This changed, however, when it was attacked by one of its former allies, the Kingdom of Imperium, a nation known best for its prowess in the art of warfare. The king was struck down in the attack and to the public eye, this marked the end of the royal lineage as their ruler had never been recorded as having any offspring. However, unbeknownst to anyone, before his death, the king made it a point to send out one of his most esteemed knights to the very outskirts of the lands to find a girl with the mark of their kingdom branded on her hand. Dutifully (albeit somewhat shocked by the revelation), he went out to go and find this heiress to the throne to restore order to their kingdom. After one year of traveling, he finally pinpointed her position, and so the story began…

*Note: This one would definitely require being able to play a large variety of characters and plotting together.

For one reason or another, YC has been rendered homeless with no one to turn to at their time of need. The economy is in the middle of a terrible depression, making finding employment borderline impossible. Thus, YC is cast off into the world of the homeless and all that entails—the dirty looks from passersby as they go about their business, the constant struggle to find edible food and clean water, and the feeling of isolation as their plights is ignored without fail by the better off citizens of their town.

They look to be at the end of their ropes until they meet MC, a middle aged homeless man with a scruffy beard and beer belly who would undoubtedly be considered a suspicious individual by anyone who looked at him. Anyone capable of looking past his rough exterior, however, would find a kind soul who was dealt an unfortunate hand in life. Falsely accused of inappropriate behavior when he was an English teacher at a Catholic school, he knows full well what it feels like to lose control of one's life. Thus, he decides to take YC under his wing and teach them not only how to live as a member of the homeless, but also to thrive.

General Pairings

Super Villain x Minion/Sidekick

Student x Teacher

Student x Student

Homeless x Upper Class

Mafioso x Mafioso

Human x Demon

Human x Angel

Human x Monstergirl

Knight x Squire

Pirate Captain x First Mate

Thief x Royal

General x Soldier

Royal x Commoner

Vampire x Villager

Fandoms

Hunter x Hunter

Kaiji

Neon Genesis Evangelion

My Hero Academia

One Piece

Fate/Stay Night

Persona

Fire Emblem

Shin Megami Tensei

Earthbound

Dragon Quest

Pokemon

Harvest Moon

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a One Piece RP? OCs, preferably.

Hi! I really like your A Mad Kings Wrath plot idea, please let me know if you're still looking!

I'd be interested in a MHA roleplay if you're still interested!

Im interested in a HunterXHunter RP with OCs if possible