Freinds Journey

Alek watched his friend leave and wondered what was on his friend's mind. He laid in the bed for another few minutes before realizing the silence was killing him. The boy had to get up and do something. It was near dusk but the sun was still out, maybe he could explore the town a little bit. Getting off the bed he threw on his coat and head out. There were still people on the streets, getting ready for the day to be over. Alek found himself looking at strange objects from distant lands, but what caught his interest was an ebony bow, that seem to shimmer even though it was black.

"Ah, does that interest you boy? You have a good eye. It was crafted by dark elves long ago, said to have abilities that we are unable to understand," the old merchant told him while picking it up. He handed to Alek so he could examine it first hand. "Thought I don't know what it can do really. It is a power long lost to man. So I'll sell it to you for half the price." It was a deal the boy couldn't refuse, even if it didn't have magical attribution, the bow was beautiful.

He stroked the dark wood, feeling it's smooth polish and the carvings in the bow. The design was of swirls and captivated his attention. "Really? That would be great, I'll take it," Alek said without second thought. He returned back to the inn after looking around a bit more. He bought a nice treat for him and Gandon, a crystal that was sweet to the taste. He knocked on the other door, "Gan? You in there?"

Gandon layed on the bed looking up at the cealing. Many things were bothering him and troubling his mind but he wouldn't dare say anything, it was just to much. He looked throught the spell book to find that their were dark spells, some of the pages had been ripped out and he wondered what they were. He found out how to make a healing potion and a sickness potion. Just then he heard a knock on the door and he knew it was Alek. " Come in".

The door creaked softly as Alek entered. He saw that Gandon was looking through the spell book. "Hey, what are you up to? Still learning spells?" he said closing the door and sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes wander around a bit before he cleared his throat, "You alright Gan? You been in here for half the day."

Gandon watched as his friend walked in and sat on the end of the bed. " Yeah just some dark majic, i find it quite intresting then good magic". He sighed and knew it was pointless to avoid the question. " yeah im fine i just didn't feel like heading outside thats all..". He wasn't going to tell his friend what was really bothering him, because it was stupid.

"Dark magic huh? Sounds dangerous," he replied looking over to him. He could tell it was something more then not wanting to go outside. Alek wished he knew what though, but didn't feel like prodding his friend. The boy sat up and stretched, "Well dinner is going to be up in a few minutes. You hungry?" he asked to change the subject.

" Yeah it is dangerous but i dont mind it, its actually easy to do once you clear your mind of good thoughts". He skimmed through the book once more before nodding. " Yes im really hungy, i could eat a cow". He chuckled and then stood up and streached and then looked out the window. " Have you ever thoguht bout being in a relationship?". The thought just hit him and he blabed it out before he could stop.

Just as he was about to get up to head for the door, the question took him off guard. It seemed out of the blue, but it didn't seem like a serious question to Alek. "Hmm. No, not really. The thought has come past my head now and then, but never really sticks," he replied casually. "You spy a pretty girl or something in the town?" Alek teased his friend before opening the door. "Come on, lets go eat."

When Alek gave him his answer and then asked if he had his eys on a pretty girl, he just looked out the window and then he turnned and looked at Alek. " If you say so". His voice was off and he walked out the room before Alek had anything else to say. He was starving and he knew that if he ate the food would take his mind off things.

Alek frown slightly, did he say something wrong? He sat across from his friend at dinner, not sure what to say. The boy didn't want to say something wrong and upset his friend even further so he ate mostly in silence. He would glance up his friend a few times now and there to see if he would say something. "The food is really good huh?" he finally said to break the silence.

Gandon ate his food, the mean was delecious and he needed the food. He looked up at Alek a few times to catch him looking right at him. When his friend finally sope he nodded. " Yeah the food is great man"> He finished his meal and the drink before looking down. " Im sorry im acting weird latley just in thought of things that i shouldn't". He stood and then started to head out the door. " Ill be at the bar taking shots..much needed ones".

Before could even ask what kind of thought, his friend Gandon already left. Alek sat there and sighed, his friend was really acting strange. Taking shots? He wonder what this was all about. He tried to finish what was left of dinner before he got up. He headed down stairs to the bar area and looked around for his friend.

Gandon was having the time of his life. The liquor was intoxicating and after four drinks he was getting on the verge of drunk. He gulped down another shot and another until he was so drunk it took effort to keep himself from falling onto the floor. As he looked around he immeditally fould Alek and he stumbled over and wrapped his arms around him. " hey man join the fun".

The smell of alcohol grew stronger on his friend when he got closer. Alek made sure his friend didn't lose his balance when he stumbled over to him. "Hey Gan, I think you had too much to drink man. Want me to take you back up to the room?" he asked his friend in a soft voice. The boy looked around hoping they weren't making a scene or any of sort. Last thing he need was someone thinking they can take advantage of someone drunk.

Gandon looked at his friend for a few moments before chugging down the rest of his beeer. " Take me home? why im not that drunk". He slured as he spoke and then he leaned on Alek and gave him soft pecks on his cheek. " You know your cheek is kissable". He shook his head and then walked to the door. He almost fell a few times and then he leaned against the door trying to control his balance.

A bright shade of pink filled his face as his friend kissed his cheek again. "W-What are you talking about Gan, you are drunk. You are talking nonsense." The boy try his best to help his friend up the stairs and into the room. It was very difficult with his friend being bigger built and almost dead weight. Alek finally got him into the room and help him on the bed. "Man, I never knew you were so heavy," he said sitting on the bed next to his friend. "You alright?"

Gandon allowed Alek to take him home. He stumbled a few times on the way and then
felt queezy at points in time. As his best friend carried him upstair he groaned and then leaned forward ]
almost falling. When they got to the room and sat on the bed his friend asked him if he was fine. " Yeah
im fine that your here". He leaned forward against his lips drunk.

The boy froze in place and blinked a few times before breaking away, "G-Gan, I think you should go lay down and get some rest," he said hesitatingly. His face was a bright pink now, not sure what to think about the whole thing.

Gandon looked at his friend and then he smirked. ' Well if you dont want me to kiss you then why are you blushing?". He pushed Alek down on the bed and then leaned forward again. " WHy dont you just have a beer and relax okay". He hicked and then pressed his lips agaisnt Alek again but he slowly backed up before falling off the bed and falling asleep.

"Well I, uh.." Alek tried to think of something to say, but his friend cut him off with another kiss and fell of the bed. He shakes his head from side to side, "Idiot, you drank too much." The boy let out a sigh before getting off the bed to life his friend up back on the bed. His hazel eyes stare at Gandon's sleeping face for a moment before heading back to his bed. What a day it was, it didn't take long for him to fade to the darkness and fall asleep.

Gandon wokle up the next morning with a major headake. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes and then climbed out of bed walking over to the window and closing the blinds. He wasn't in the mood to have the sun beeming on his, it just made him neausous. He walked out of his room and then into the bathroom where he threw up suddenly regretting drinking the night before. He brushed his teeth and washed his face bfore remembering what happend last night and he sighed.

Slowly walking into Alek's room he looked at the ground " Um are you awake? If so im sorry about last night..i know you hate me for what i did..i did't mean to its just...i dont know".