Freinds Journey

The boy still slept quietly in the bed, his breathing soft and quiet as he was off in some other world. Alek was dreaming of something hazy and couldn't really put all the peaces together. He remember seeing Gandon saying something to him. His voice sounded like it was being blocked by a wall or something, sounding muffled. "What? I can't hear you?" Gandon's mouth moved again, but the words were incoherent.

Alek open his eyes and saw his friend saying something, "H-huh? What are you saying Gan? It is still early." He said laying on his stomach with his face down on the pillow to avoid the light of the sun.

Gandon shook his head when his friend said he didn't hear him and he just bolted out the room. He didn't know how to feel but he knew he wanted to get away. Walking into his room he packed his bag and then clenched the book of spells in his hand and his blade. He wanted to go hunt and practice, anything to keep his mind off Alek.

He headed out into the forest spotting a simple boar . He opened his book and read a spell anad he watched as the boar went crazy slamming itself into a tree. He laughed realizing that he loved dark magic.

Alek gets up about ten minutes later, yawning and stretching before he slides of the bed and on to his feet. He notices the empty bed and realize Gandon has ran off somewhere. The boy scratches his brown hair trying to think where he could have gone, "Where did he go, how did get up so early from being so wasted." The boy thought this morning was apart of his dream, it was so hazily anyways. He got dress in his dark brown leather attire and strap the black bow on his back with his arrows. If he was going to look for Gandon, he might as well explore the town a bit more.

The streets were teeming with people and noises as people chatter amongst the crowd. A hooded person bumped into him with some force. "W-wha, be careful!" Alek said to the short person about his height. The figure quickly ran away into the crowd. Alek felt something was odd and checked for his coin bag and realized it was messing. "Hey! Get back here!" He shouted as he ran after the person. His hazel eyes were locked on the hooded figure as they made their way to the edge of the town and into the forest, not too far from where Gandon was.

As he killed the next animal he closed his book and then practiced with his sword slashing the trees and then the trees and small bushes that were in his way. he had no problem in cobat and he only wanted to work on his spells, but using his sword gave him something to take his anger out on. A figure was running tword him and as he looked over he could see Alek chasing him. Quickly he opened his book and shouted a spell making the man in the hooded figure go still.

Heavy breaths escaped the boy's mouth as he caught up to the hooded figured. He leaned over with his hands on his thighs, trying to catch his breath. "T-There you are. I found you theif!" he said out of breath. He then notices that the figure wasn't moving and seem to have froze in the middle of running. His eyes then turn to a familiar face, "G-Gan? So this is where you were, I been looking for you." Alek stood up, "Well until this guy ran off with my gold!" he said pointing to the figure. "Let me go!" the voice from the figure said, sounding young.

Gandon looked over at the figure in the black hood and then his eys travled over to Alek who was panting out of breath. " Oh i see, looking for me well im fine..". He looked away and then sighed walking over to the theif and pulling his hood down to look at his face. The boy was about 8 or 9 and he seemed scared despite the fact that he was acting tough. " Eh a kid?". He scractched his head before opening his money bag and handing the kid some coins. " No need to steal". He released the boy.

"I.. I'm not just some kid you lump head!" the boy shouted as he was released. "I'm apart of the Red Moon Brotherhood! A lethal assassin!" The boy had blonde hair and clear green eyes. He thew down smoke bombs and ran away into the woods when the other two were unable to see him.

"Urgh, that little brat," Alek said after coughing from the smoke. Once it cleared he looked around and saw that he vanished. "Kids these days.. Do you know what the Red Moon Brotherhood is?" curiosity in his voice. "Group of assassins?"