Fourth Rock - Reservations Closed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zona hasn't murdered anyone yet

That should work fine, so long as you have a case to hold the rifle in. Might be a bit odd carrying the parts around.

Certification of Citizenship

NAME: Sabrine Yceum

DATE OF BIRTH (AGE): 27

ANNUAL INCOME:

SEX: Female

PROFILE: Piercing green eyes partially hidden by a mess of long curly brunette hair, usually pulled back in a tight ponytail. Short frame not coming above 5'5 and 140 lbs. With a CC cup and tight curves Sabrine has no issue getting men to do what she asks, underlying tight cords of muscles for when they don't play by her rules.

CRIMINAL OFFENSES: 17 cases of serial murder. Was surving a life sentence when she was suddenly released.

1 count of political assassination (dropped)

REGISTERED FIREARMS:
.44 Long Colt in a holster on her hip. A variety of ammunition ona gun belt around her waist.

Several unregistered firearms

Someday, you're going to have to tell us why they let a convicted serial killer have a registered firearm.... :-p

It is a bit more criminal-like for it to be unregistered, but that's a matter of preference. And her mysterious release could easily be a solid plot point. That being said, any idea on how to incorporate her into the story?

Well my idea was for her to be a serial killer known as an angel of death. She preyed on girls that where weak and afraid that looked similar to her becuase of her unfortunate upbringing. she was finaly captured when she killed her mother the root of her anger. spoiling backstory here the Aphrodite came to her and offered her, her freedom if she became a killer for them, which is why she is aloud a registered firearm.

I figured there was a reason like that. :-P Mostly I just wanted to check and make sure you had one, but you didn't have to tell us what it was. Also, you really don't have to justify anything to me because I'm not the GM anyway, so just ignore my plothole nitpicking.

Pick away I feel it makes people better at making sure there aren't any cx Besides I love justifying myself. (It secretly makes me feel smart)

Well my idea was for her to be a serial killer known as an angel of death. She preyed on girls that where weak and afraid that looked similar to her becuase of her unfortunate upbringing. she was finaly captured when she killed her mother the root of her anger. spoiling backstory here the Aphrodite came to her and offered her, her freedom if she became a killer for them, which is why she is aloud a registered firearm.

Sounds good. Definitely a strong starting point and less obtrusive than Vladimir because it makes sense.

Glad I could do something right! I am afraid to know who this Vlad is.

Basically an OP character with little to no flaws...He built a part of the world to make Vlad the best Vlad could be.

Oh. Well I will try to not follow in those footsteps ^-^ also COW ANTHRO I love my avatar D:

Basically, J gave Vlad a little leeway to be powerful, and Vlad took it to the point where he basically had whatever he wanted at his beck and call, whether it made any sense to the story or not. He also had to be talked down from just blowing up the entire town, which would have kind of killed everyone else's story.

Being supported by one of the Houses gives you a lot of perks, but it shouldn't make you essentially immortal and unstoppable.

Yeah, I'm still here. Not sure if I gave Daken the right personality though. I made him kind of a dimwit.

He works just fine as a dimwit. The question is if we're ready to move on to the actual bounty-ing part of the story.

I'm here as well. Just been havin creative block of late but I've been working out of it.

Great, just tell me where I can jump in and I will start posting.

That would depend on your character, Tone. There are three plots going on currently, one of which I would rather have build up, but there's the Bounty and then the Zona-Synthia crime duo.

I should read through the rp, and see where I would fit in best then. (WOOO Reading)

Status
Not open for further replies.