Four Sword's Frontier (Lucifers Sairen x Lithël Aelfwine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an excelent idea. As the Orcish Horde is now slave to humans, we'll have to fight against humans to free them, and we two are not enough. Once they're free they'll be happy to join us if it's in Gaia's name. Garo played with his crook. The problem is that they've been in hiding for two centuries.

"Usually if you want to go into hiding you would either assume a new identity or stay in the last place we can think of. Probably not anything close to what their old home looks like." Zaleria said. It was how she disappeared into the cities and why it was hard to catch her.

I think you're right, but... unless they broke the treaty, they have to stay here, in the human Empire. But where inside this vast country? You know it, so, lead the way. I don't know where to look for them. Garo was lost in the human empire, and as he didn't liked humans, it was hard for him to imagine a place there.
But, what if they are in hiding, but they're not together. It makes sense both ways.

"I don't think the were spiders would break the treaty. It would just put a big target on their backs and make it hard for them to hide. They would have to migrate a lot to keep the heat off. Since that requires a lot of work they have to be within the nation.... Somewhere least expected..." Zaleria's mind was already thinking of where they could possibly be hiding. "We'll start in the morning. It'll take a little time to find them but we will." She assured him.

Ok. I have just one more thing to think about. ¿How do i know you're not turning me to the empress? I can't afford any risks, so, ¿why are you helping me? Suddenly, Garth's eyes pierced through your soul.
The werepanter's grew tense, and grabbed the crook tightly.

Betrayal was always and option as well as a possibility. "I don't show loyalty to any of the nations. Turning you into the empress would mean showing loyalty and putting a bigger target on my back. I just do my best to avoid that at any cost." She said with firm belief she wouldn't do anything that crazy. "Though... the idea of having this war end intrigues me. I'd rather have this end and finally give others some peace instead of fear about the next day. It would be relieving to finally have peace over this land."

What about the other powers that slumber under the face of the world? the other power driven by the people of the land? What is your true ambition. Garth was steadily put.

"The dark forces that flow through these lands have no place for me. I have spilled so much blood over within these nations that I end up feeling just as bad as those who participate in the war. Are you sure you can end the war? Many have claimed they could and many have died following. How do I know it's surly Gaia that granted you such a task?" She asked.

Garth looked at her in the eye, intenselly, for around a minute. He hold still, stopped breathing and then, he backed off. She said to me "Trust the sly one, the one eyed, the sewed one". I think i found the Sly One. he declared.
You can ask her yourself. Get a seer. A really good one, and ask him. He'll say i'm trustworthy.

Zaleria raised one brow as he looked at her with such intense. It was like he was trying to decide or confirm something. "I'll take that as a compliment." She said with a slight smirk. "So far your the only one to have ever approached me with this idea... So as you can see I'm a little apprehensive with the idea. Maybe, if we find a good one, I'll ask a seer. Until then I'll simply keep my eye on you." She said with a minor shrug.

OOC: Thought I posted here D: Sorry for the super long wait >.<

Ooc: shit happens. Still not as long as the magia one XD
What you want to happen now?

On: i will do so. Well, go to your chambers now, i need rest, and so do you, before our journey starts. The big man stood up and opened the door for her to live.
If Anything is unusual, return here and we'll see what to do. From now on you're in danger.

Ooc: I figured out where the were spiders would be so that isn't much of a worry. You can add obstacles along way since it may take awhile to get there.

IC: Zaleria stood and was led of of his chambers. "Nothing I am not use to, but I will keep a closer eye on my susurroundings. May your sleep be peaceful tonight." She said before heading downstairs.

From there she made her way back to her room. It was a bit too quiet for her that night, considering she slept awfully light. Zaleria did her best to slep sleep a good portion of the night only waking up to keep a good sense of her surroundings. Throughout the night she could feel as though someone was watching her. Being followed felt too normal for her yet this set of eyes that were on her wasn't normal. It didn't even feel like it was real in any sense. As if it wasn't a creature she knew of.

By morning Zaleria was already awake and checking her bag. Making sure that she had all she needed for her journey. There was someone she knew that could tell you lies, stories, half truths to hide the actual truth. Many believe this women was crazy and didn't pay any mind to her babbling but it was a source for the elf. A source that helped when needed or gave her a good laugh every once and awhile. She stepped out of her room and headed down to the bar they had for a small breakfast. She didn't eat much, considering how long the journey may be.

OOC: feel free to hijack NPCs and putting your own challenges.

IC: As she stepped out of her chambers, she saw two men. One of them watched out, while the first one took her arm and covered her face so she couldn't scream. The man that graved her put her against the wall. The other man closed the door and pulled a hand crossbow, pointing her face.
You are working with the werefolk. the man Said. Now that you could see them, they were muscular elves.
My friend here is going to let you go. Scream, and you're dead. The other man set you free, and pulled out a blade from his coat. Why are you working with him? Who sent him?

Zaleria was grabbed and pushed back into her room with two unknown guys. Once she had a good look of them they were elves; strong, muscular and armed. She was't much of a screamer and shot a glare at him as he spoke. Once they let her go she crossed her arms, staring back at them with anger in her eyes. "Last I checked I don't work for the Elven empire nor do they own me." She was quick to say. "Why is it any of your business who I am working with?"

HOW DO YOU DARE! The elve spoke with anger and treath in his voice Your people is in the elven kingdom. If we don't come back in an hour to our control post, your forest will be burnt to ashes. And your family and friends too, so, in fact, we own you. 'Cause if that doesn't scare you, we can do things that, indeed, will scare you. All in all, talk. The other man, the one with the hand crossbow was the more silent one, and actually, the more lethal one, for what you could see.

Zaleria didn't lose the glare. The anger in his voice didn't faze her nor was she going to allow them to intimidate her. "Own me? You believe in that don't you. Only because my family lives there. Well let me make sure you get things straight, I don't live there and I don't have any ties to your king." She said firmly. She wasn't going to be tethered with the Elven Kingdom so easily. "If you're so worried about your post then why not hurry up and explain yourself." She

The man with the crossbow pulled a dagger out of his cloak and put it in your side.
You should talk for your own good. Maybe i take you with us and torture you and leave you in solitary isolation until you're broken, and then we start to talk again.

"Surviving was what I was trained to do. Torture isn't going to pull anything from and neither will isolation. It'll only make me anger and worse to deal with." She said moving the dagger from her side. "That certain werefolk simply needed a guide He's not use to crowded and congested places. Plus he had a feeling he was being followed and so asked for my protection. Was that all you needed to hear? Or was there something you were searching for so desperately?" She questioned.

Why would he call the thieves guild for a guide when he could just ask an urchin and threaten him with his monstruos form? What are his bussines here?

"Maybe because he was being followed. Needed a diversion from the actual truth and throw who ever is following him off his trail." She suggested. "If his business is so important to you then fine. He looking for someone and I'm the only one who is good enough to find them. His kind is very few in numbers and makes it hard track down. He needs help looking and I can find just about anyone. Is that what you were looking for? His kind has to hide somehow. For all I know he could be wanted and hunted down by other were-folk. Though I frankly don't like getting in the middle of thathe is paying well."

Status
Not open for further replies.