Four Sword's Frontier (Lucifers Sairen x Lithël Aelfwine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in this quest for years now. Almost 8 years, since my mother passed away. he said with a grimm look. I've never had a partner. I'm happy to share my burden He said with a sad smile.

It's so quiet now, here. It looks like the opposite of a country at war. Humans don't realize what they've got.

Hearing that he had been on this quest for a long time was a bit surprising. "I'm sorry for your loss. Family can be the hardest people to loose." She said before taking a bite of her food. "Well I shall do my best to aid you as much as possible on this journey." She said as she smiled at him and finished her food. "Some don't realized what they have until it's gone. I can see why they only defend their boarders and tried to stay out of the war. They wanted their people to keep this." Zaleria got up and took a deep breath in. It was nice being out here and it seemed the horses enjoyed the rest. "The sun is setting. Should we head out?"

They falled against Fomorians. When i found them, they were standing tall, proud, tied to their banners. They're in Gaia's companny now. He said with a gritty smile. He missed them, but now, they were happy in their new place. Fomorians were monsters, created
He nodded at her offering of help. He'd need it, and he also had the vision.
I doubt it's the only reason. Maybe they're preparing for something. He cracked his back and got up.
Yeah, we better move.

Zaleria didn't want to be around for what ever the humans were planning. "Humans are odd creatures. If they believe they can end this war they better rethink that one." She said as she shook her head. Zaleria took her pack and puts it away, giving the horse a well deserved apple. She climbs onto her horse and the two were able to get back onto the road again. Night was approaching and although it was easy to travel at night it didn't mean a few hiccups can happen along the way.

Their lifes are short, but they are so spirited they can break through millenial plans the elves can have made. But they're always hungry for power and they're divided.
That was good, because a Human Empire that was united could easily sweep out any race from the face of the planet.
The horses grumbled but walked a good pace, piercing the night with every step.

"Well hopefully if they unite it's for something good." She said as they headed off down the trail.

The air was warm with a slight crispness to it that reminded her why she loved being outdoors. It was peaceful and she enjoyed that, but it didn't mean she'll put her guard down. The fact they were being followed and hunted down made things a bit harder. For now they had to be on their guard. The sun was setting fast and the shadows of nightfall were approaching. "We shouldn't be long to our first real stop. At this pace we should get there by dawn." She said knowing the horses will love the long break.

You elves prefer day or night? We like the night better. Selene brights our paths, we feel strong, renewed. Selene ws the spirit of the moon. She was the one that gave the Werefolk the Rage, the ame the Orcs had. Both had Rage, a powerful emotion lead by violene that help them fight. IN the case of the werefolk, it helped them get stronger and quicker as they sustained damaged or fought, and they could also transform because of that. By their side, the Orcs could ignore damage due to their rage, so arrows or thrusts don't mean anything to orcs. At least not in the moment.
THis was the reason the orcs worshipped Mother Earth, but also Father Sky.

"That is a bit tricky considering most elves were free to worship either one or both. When we were taken over we were left with day being our only option. The elves worship Oriana, the spirit of the sun. We like the day for it give it us the strength and vitality we needed. Night was worshiped but I do not know what they called night nor what they gained from it." She said sounding a bit disappointed in it. When their spirit of night wasn't cared for or worshiped his shrine became black, along with it's once crystal spring and a large portion of the land around it.

Orianna... THe spirit of the sun. She watches over us as well, but she is vengeful, always angry. For us is a war goddess. He said. Selenne shone over them and Garo lead the way. Curiouslly enough to be mentioned, the road was perfectlly straight and the night specially silent. Something sounded weird about it.

"It never cease to amaze me how much our kind can be similar. Humans were always a bit different." She said and started to look around their surroundings. It was too quiet. They weren't near the city anymore and the next town would be for miles. Yet it was quiet, she didn't see the usual nocturnal animals out or even hear the night birds giving off their song. There wasn't a sound of anything. "Something's off. Nights are just as lively as day with the animals." She soon saw the trail being straight, yet the map showed bends and curves. "Even the path is wrong."

I hear the spirits screaming at this end. He said. The horses grew restless until they refused to go any further. What's going on? Garo asked getting down the horse.
Strange, he couldn't sense anything but spiritual turmoil. That was odd, and now he wanted to flee, but with his horse refusing to move...

Status
Not open for further replies.