Forgotten

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory kissed back his fiancee with a smile on his face. Apparently their usual breakfast have turned into a make-out session, not that he's complaining though. He released his lips with a wet sound and smiled, simply basking in the warmth Griffin have provided for him. Slowly he let go of his hold on Griffin and smiled. "What do you say if we go there and watch some movies? Maybe you can show me your favorite," Gregory suggested. He wanted to remember more about Griffin. The sooner the better.

((Wanna try timeskip for two weeks?))

Two weeks had past. Things had gotten better. Atleast Griffin thought that they had. Gregory had remembered a few things. Nothing important. But things like their first official date and moving in together. Every time his fiancée remembered something it gave him hope. Gregory's parents had returned to the states but hadn't visited. He thought it would be better if the younger man's parents waited alittle while to visit. It would only upset them to see their son like this. So it was better to wait until the other man looked better.

Gregory throw his head back on the sofa and moaned. He was bored! He doesn't know what to do anymore. He has been through muscle therapy five times each week and now he already could walk without his wheelchair or clutches anymore. Though he may not ran yet, doctor's orders. Gregory sat up and looked at Griffin who was looking at him from the kitchen. "Griffin! Why don't we go to the zoo and have fun? It's been a while since you last time visited the zoo, right?" He asked with a smile.

Griffin nodded. "It has been nearly a month since we have gone to the zoo. Are you sure you are up to walking that much?" He knew Gregory was bored. He didnt blame the younger man. His fiancée was used to being more active. But the zoo was huge and he was worried that Gregory would over do it. That was the last thing he wanted. He missed going to the zoo. It was something that he had been doing as long as he could remember. The zoo was the only good memory he had of growing up.

"Yes." Gregory said, determined. His feet indeed a little aching when he walks a long distance walk. But he's sure he would be alright. He's not that helpless. He's not a baby. He could do anything just fine. Okay, maybe not anything. "I'll go and get some sandwich for our snack. Why don't you go and took out coats?" He sent a small smile to Griffin's direction and walked to their kitchen to pack up some sandwich, he's sure they both would be hungry along the way.

"Yes." Gregory said, determined. His feet indeed a little aching when he walks a long distance walk. But he's sure he would be alright. He's not that helpless. He's not a baby. He could do anything just fine. Okay, maybe not anything. "I'll go and get some sandwich for our snack. Why don't you go and took out coats?" He sent a small smile to Griffin's direction and walked to their kitchen to pack up some sandwich, he's sure they both would be hungry along the way.

Griffin watched Gregory carefully. He was worried but he didn't say anything. He wanted to go to the zoo but he was worried that his love was taking on too much for him. He went to the closet and got their coats. He would watch the younger man carefully. He wouldn't allow Gregory to over do it. Not for him. It the other man looked like he was tired or in pain then he would take him home. Nothing was more important to him then the man he loved. He waited for his fiancée to return.

Gregory cheerfully walked back into the room with a small brown paper bag on his hand. He smiled at Griffin who patiently hold out his coat for him. His rib still hurt when he lifted his arm too high or move his arm far too back. He had to slowly wear his coat, careful of not letting any pain showing at his face. He didn't want Griffin to be too worried about him. It would defeat the initial purpose of this trip. He would make Griffin happy again, doesn't have to worry about him. "So, is there anything left before we go?" He asked. He always asked, something about double security always make him felt safe.

"We are ready. Please tell me if you need to rest. Don't push yourself too much." Griffin check to make sure that they had everything they needed. He tucked his phone in his pocket to make sure that he knew where it was. Then he took Gregory's hand. He led him out to the car. He went slow. He didn't want to go to fast. He knew that his fiancée was still hurting. He opened the passenger door and helped the younger man into the car.

Gregory's heart fluttered at how much of attention his fiance gave to him. Though it was a little annoying but he knew Griffin was only worried about his health. His heart skip a beat at that.. or two. "I'm fine, Griffin. I am," he tried to assure him. He crawled into the car and made himself comfortable. The trip to the zoo won't be a blink of eye. He put the sandwich on the dashboard and put on his safety belt. His eyes followed Griffin as he took a trip around the car before climbed into the driver seat.

Griffin climbed into the car and started it up. He was looking forward to this outing. It had been weeks since they had been to the zoo. He hadn't wanted to go without Gregory. It had been hard to not go. But his fiancée was more important. then the memories. So he had waited for Gregory to be well enough to be able to do so. As he drove down the street he tried to drive as smoothly as he could. He didn't want the other man suffer. Fortunately it would only be about ten minutes until they reached the zoo.

Gregory turned his head to face the window as the car started to go down the road. He watched as the trees rushed past him and watched people doing something, take a walk with their dog, washing car etc. He missed this kind of scenery. He haven't been outside for a while and he missed fresh air. One of the reasons why he wanted to go out with Griffin to the zoo today. He hoped his fiancee would be pleased with this trip though. He remember Griffin said that he loved the zoo, being one of the nice memories Griffin held dear.

"You have to promise to tell me if you need to stop or slow down. I don't want you to over do it because I wanted to go to the zoo. I don't want you to suffer because of me." Griffin told him as he a parking spot for them. He was very worried about this trip. He thought it was too soon. But he could never tell Gregory no. He would keep a careful watch on him. He got out of the car and went around to open the passenger door for his fiancée.

Gregory just sighed fondly at the affectionate things his fiancee sprouted and he leaned over the divider between them to softly said, "Yes, Griffin. I promise you. But one thing though," he smiled. "I would gladly suffer if it means I could see you smile. Because you look so radiant when you smile, one of my favorite things in this world." Gregory chuckled and pressed the button on his safety belt before letting the belt automatically scrolled back up to the side of his seat. He was going to open the door but Griffin beat him to it, made Gregory grinning from ear to ear and climbed out of the car.

Griffin know that his fussing was driving Gregory crazy. He couldn't help it. He was terrified of losing the only person he had ever loved. He wrapped one arm around the younger man so that he could support him. Although Gregory had been doing a lot better he didn't want to push the man too much. He took his time leading his fiancée to the gates. He paid for their ticket and got a map. "Do you want to go our usual route? Maybe it will stir more memories." He suggested. He wanted Gregory to remember as much as he could.

((I never been to zoo, so .. pardon me.))

"Sure. You have to lead me though." Gregory answered with a smile on his face. Deep inside, he knew. He knew that he can't recover that fast and if he want to be as fresh as new, he should allow his body to recover on its own pace, and he should avoid re-opening his wounds. He's really glad to have Griffin by his side. He let Griffin wrapped an arm around his waist and guide him. "What's your favorite animal?" If they have been to zoo for a lot of times, at least Griffin have a favorite animal right?

Griffin lead Gregory towards the lions. They always followed the same route. It was the route his mother had taken him on when he was younger. He kept his arm wrapped around his fiancee. He wanted to make this trip as easy on the other man as he could. "The hawks have always been my favorite. For me they have always been a symbol of freedom." He had longed to fly and explore the world. He had wanted to have the freedom the magnificent birds had.

Oh. Gregory hoped he wasn't burdening Griffin. He hoped he could give Griffin his freedom he longed since he always been in his father's grip. He laid his head on Griffin's shoulder and smiled. "Hmm.. I could understand your reasoning. Did I ever tell you my favorite?" He still haven't remembered that. As a kid he doesn't have one. Since he had gone so much to the zoo with Griffin, he might as well developed a liking towards a certain animal.

Griffin nodded. "You told me once that you thought that bears might be your favorite animal because they are very protective." He explained as he lead Gregory to the next animal. He had liked that the younger man was protective like the bears he admired. He had needed that protective nature when they had first met. He still needed it. So he hoped that it wasn't lost with his fiancée's memories.

"A bear!" Gregory exclaimed in surprise. "Yes, yes. I know it! I always liked bear since I was a child so of course it would be my favorite animal after I grown up.." Gregory said, muttering to himself adorably. He looked up at Griffin and then smiled to himself before giggling. A moment ago, when he look at Griffin, what he saw was a bear. Quite scary on the outside but it's all to protect him from what that would hurt him. Just like a bear that he loved. He would do anything in his power to protect Griffin too, so he wouldn't be hurt like how Gregory himself is hurting from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.