Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin watched Gregory mix everything up. He was amazed by the younger man's ability. He wasn't very good in the kitchen. Cooking wasn't one of the skills his father thought he should have. The skills his father had allowed or forced him to learn weren't the kind of thing that most people needed or wanted to know how to do. "It smells wonderful thank you." He waited for Gregory to start eating. It was a habit he couldn't quite seem to break. He dug into his food even though he wasn't very hungry."It taste great."

Gregory waited Griffin to take a bite and comment about his food but Griffin didn't move. It was then when he started eating, Griffin dug into his food. He hoped he didn't just force the man to eat something when he wasn't hungry, or when he didn't like the food Gregory made. After all, he liked to experiment with food and maybe he added something Griffin didn't like? A sigh of relief came out of his mouth when Griffin said it tasted great. "Thanks. So.. my parents? Where are they?"

"Your parents are in Japan visiting your sister. They try to go once or twice a year to spend time with her and her family." Griffin explained again. He eat in small slow bites. Part of it was to enjoy the food that Gregory had made him. The rest was simply his lack of hunger. He only eat breakfast with Gregory and only because the younger man had teased him into it. The omelets were good though. The other man was a good cook.

"Her family?" Gregory quoted like a bird. "Oh right, you mention it that she's married already. I wonder how is her husband look like." He said with a giggle. He ate his food quickly before drinking his bitter medicine. God, he hate medicine. He shook his head before smiling up at Griffin. "And, did they told you when they're coming home? I'm starting to miss them." He looked directly to his boyfri-no, his fiancee's eyes and smiled once again as he tried to decide their color.

"They usually spend about a month with your sister since they don't get to see her very often. They should be back next week." He explained. He knew Gregory's parents well. They had been hesitate about Gregory getting involved with someone like him. But they were willing to give him a chance to prove that he could over come his past. This attack wasn't going to help their opinion of him. But it hadn't really been his fault. All he could do was help his fiancée heal the way Gregory once helped him.

"Oh." Gregory responded with a nod. A month huh? Now that he was assured that Griffin really his fiancee-at least boyfriend, he felt less guarded that before. He leaned his head on his palm and looked up at Griffin. "So.. when we didn't have anything to do like this, what we usually do in the past?" He become curious about this man in front of him. What did he like? What is his favorite color? What made him happy? What happened in the past? And how the come to this point of relationship.

Griffin smiled. It was wierd to ave to explain everything to Gregory again but he honestly didn't mind. "It depended on the day and our mood. Sometimes we simply watched TV. Sometimes we oukd go for a walk. I don't think your up to every much. We Shoukd probably stick to simple things." They usually went to the zoo on Saturdays but he isn't bother telling the other man that. It wasn't likely that they woukd be doing that for awhile. He didn't want his fiancée to feel guilty for taking such an important activity from him. But it wasn't Gregory's fault that they wouldn't be able to go.

Gregory pouted his lips a little. He was bored, very much so. He wanted to do something. He wanted to do something with Griffin but he had no idea what to do. That remind him, what makes him coma at the first place? Griffin said he was attacked. By who then? "Griffin, how about the one who attacked me? Has they been captured?" he asked. He hoped police or Griffin already know who attacked him and caused him to be hospitalized. And why they attacked him anyway?

Griffin hesitated. He shook his head. "No Gregory. I am pretty sure it was some of my father's thugs. But there as been no leads. I doubt that they will find much. My father is good at hiding his activities." He had to be honest with Gregory. His fiancée had known the danger when they got involved. It was only fair that he know the danger now. He had to know that there would always be danger as long as they were involved. Hiding the danger wouldn't be fair.

"Your father?" Gregory asked, shocked. He never thought it would be Griffin's father's side that attacked him. And thugs of all things? Why would Griffin's father attacked him? If he didn't agree on their relationship, why sent thugs after him? "Why would he do that? Did I ever do anything that displease him?" From all he could remember, Gregory is always liked by all people around him. He prefer to make acquaintance with everyone, not being too close to anyone, and avoid anyone who could become his enemy.

"You freed me. You pissed him out from getting me out from under his control." Griffin explained. Which was simplifying things. His life before Gregory had been on of abuse, drugs, and sex. His father had been is manager and capture. He had been living a live that would have killed him at a young age. He had to tell his love all of that again. But he couldn't bring himself to tell him yet. He wanted to enjoy Gregory seeing him as an equal rather then a victim.

Gregory shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh well, if you are not happy under his control then I would love to freed you out. After all, he's an awful father isn't he? Sent thugs after his son's lover," said Gregory with annoyed expression on his face. Gregory have a feeling that things is more complicated than what Griffin said. After all, why would a father sent thugs just because he stole his son? It's more like a mafia boss or debt collector. He's glad he have freed his fiancee from that man. Now, he hoped that man that called himself a father would soon get caught by police and forever rot in jail.

"He was a horrible father. Imagine the worse possible father you can think of. My father was worse then that." Griffin told him honestly. The world thought that his father was a respectable business man. But he was a mob boss. No one would believe half the things he was responsible for. He knew that because he had tried to turn his father in a few times over the years. But no one had believed him. And he learned that it was better to keep his mouth shut.

Gregory shook his head in disbelief. Since he was a little kid, Gregory loves to read. He would read anything in front of him. He learned a lot from reading. He knew that world consist of a lot of horrible person, like horrible father for example. He read a lot about horrible father. Father who sell his own child, father who abused his power on his child, father who used his son for sex, and a lot more. He can't imagine a father who is more horrible that than. He leaned over to give Griffin a hug. "I'm sorry I can't save you sooner."

Griffin returned the hug. "You got me free as soon as you could. All that matters is that I am with you now." Gregory had started trying to free him as soon as they met. He hadn't been in a place to trust the younger man much less accept his help. Gregory had had to work hard to earn his trust. It had been months before he had even considered listening to Gregory. Trust had taken a lot longer.

Gregory soaked in the warmth from the hug before letting Griffin go. He chuckled and kissed Griffin lightly. "I don't know if I ever say this but you're so romantic you know? If I were a woman I would melt right now." He chuckled and smiled. "So.. do you have any family that is not involved in .. the bad side? How about your mother?" Griffin have told him about his father but he didn't mention his mother one bit.

Griffin swallowed. He didn't talk about his mother very often. He had loved his mother more then anything in the world. She had been the other then Gregory that had ever treated him like a human. "I have no other family. My mother died when I was six." He explained. His voice was heavy with sadness. He missed his mother everyday. He how'd that she woud be proud of him. He had come a long way but he knew that he still had a long way o go.

Gregory didn't like it. He didn't like the sadness that laced in Griffin's eyes, it clouded that beautiful eyes of his. It must be hard, having your mother dying when you're only six. He kissed Griffin again, this time hard and meaningful. He want Griffin to feel loved, that he's no longer alone. His hand gently cupped his lover's cheek. He hated how helpless he is now. He hated how little he can do for this man. He hated that he can't be the Gregory Griffin loved before.

Griffin gently pulled Gregory against him. He felt loved right then. He didn't blame the younger man for anything. He knew it wasn't his fiancée's fault that he couldn't remember them. He kissed the man he loved deeply. He wanted to express all the emotions that he had a hard time expressing. He loved Gregory more then anything. He would do whatever he could to help the other man.

Gregory kissed back his fiancee with a smile on his face. Apparently their usual breakfast have turned into a make-out session, not that he's complaining though. He released his lips with a wet sound and smiled, simply basking in the warmth Griffin have provided for him. Slowly he let go of his hold on Griffin and smiled. "What do you say if we go there and watch some movies? Maybe you can show me your favorite," Gregory suggested. He wanted to remember more about Griffin. The sooner the better.

((Wanna try timeskip for two weeks?))

Status
Not open for further replies.