Forest of Hevandale

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
O3O........I made a cs, do I have to change something or is it ok?

You did something wrong by not contributing. ;) Anyway, good to see another hunter. Once again, fancy seeing you here @.CandidFox.

Its fine and accepted I like your mask too :)

Is it my turn to post??

While we're all stating for whom we're waiting, I'm just waiting for @loviebeest to respond~

Oh, and let me know if my posts are ever too hard to respond to, and I'll change stuff. Otay? c:

I am, yes. I think someone is waiting on @Kaga-kun as well.
I dropped out a while ago. I didn't mean for anyone to get stuck waiting for me; that's why I made the announcement, so you guys would all know.

I can't do much on this tiny tablet, but tomorrow I might have a new charger for my laptop. If things aren't too far along, there's still room, and Neko would permit me, I would love to join in on this rp. Of course, making a character will unfortunately have to wait, if that isn't a problem.

Reactions: Rilette
Haha I'm back from my trip I will post right after I change my profile pic.

Hello! I just got back from Florida, and I saw that I was tagged in this. I would LOVE to join! Could I play as a hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.