Forest of Hevandale

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... Can't decide! Out of whatever's acceptable out of these, which should be Maxie's ability?
  • Concealment -- he can hide his/others' dobutsu details (Horns, tails, etc.) from human view in case of emergency, disguising Dobutsu as mostly human.
    • However if the dobutsu is recognized by a hunter, well, too bad for them...
  • Backup -- he has the ability to call several dozen fish at once to defend him/attack someone, should the need arise.
    • These fish are, sadly, inedible, and cannot easily move on land (for obvious reasons)
  • Lie Detector -- through a very simple and innate magic, Maxie can see through your lies... all of them.
    • A less intense version of this ability can be obtained by hard work, study, or intuition, so it's not particularly special...
  • Water Elemental Magic -- he can focus his energy to cause small amounts of water to bend to his will.
    • This, naturally, takes up a lot of energy, and as Maxie is basically a child, he doesn't have the patience for it most of the time.
I really like the first and last one @Rilette

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You folks still open? I might put a CS together if that's okay!

You folks still open? I might put a CS together if that's okay!
We are open. What are you thinking on being a Dobutsu or Hunter?

Furies have fur or scales, Dobutsu don't. Furies do not exist in this RP. 0-0

0b05e80973d9cbcb99cf66ccdf429f88.jpg

profile_picture_by_shirayuki_neko_san-d5mu1v8.jpg

Nonono I mean the ratio between the Humans and Dobutsu. It it 2:1? 1:2?

There are more Dobutsu then Hunters. But the Hunters have tech and the Dobutsu don't.

I see. Whelp in all honesty I don't have anything to toss out T~T The anthro tag caught me off guard so I just hollared to make an anthro CS. Seeing as thats not available the Cs I had in mind isn't really going to work out. Is this the part where I apologize?

Sorry it's my fault I should have probably changed the tag while ago. Sorry for miss leading you.

Is okay sorry for bothering! Perhaps some other day I might come back with a new idea... Till then I guess I shall poof and wish you good luck

11rzvh2.png

Respective Animal: Cat
Full Name: Gnar
Used Name: Gnar
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ability: Transformation into an oversized cat around the size of a lion.
Personality: Gnar, if you want to describe him in one word, is rude. He usually speaks in sarcastic tones that may offend others. However, he wouldn't go overboard on this and knows when to stop, most of the time... He is compassionate & care for others still, the problem is just with his mouth. He's commited with his goals, and is rather alert to situations. He doesn't like Hunters still.
Background: Gnar is a dobutsu born from an average family. Not so average still since his parents got killed by Hunters. Since then, he blended into a small village and moved on to his life.

Not sure what to do in IC, sooo I just wrote an intro post there~ ~

Oops srry I will post right away.

Is this dead or are you not getting messages again.

@Ellery

Also @Bryanna Robbins you can make a character if you like Dobutsu or Hunter anyone will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.