Forest of Hevandale

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly. Don't worry about it. I was kinda pissed from losing a no hit run in a game.

Hay @N/A I see you like Noragami :>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Random distracting shiny comment! OwO

Do I win the "Most excessive signature" award?

Reactions: Twisted
Yes. Yes you do. We expect a larger and more flashy sig next time.

boys_render_by_akashi_tori-d5rk94i.png

Respective Animal:
Rabbit

Full Name:
Finn Alois Käutner

Used Name:
Finny or Alois

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual

Personality:
Finny has an extremely bubbly personality and it's rare to see him without a smile. He can be emotional or stubborn at times but is typically friendly to all Dobutsu. He has difficulty hiding his feminine side but thinks naught of it. Finny doesn't typically have an opinion on other people and he's extremely confident.

Background:
Finny's mother and second brother were both taken by hunters when he was barely aware of his own name. He lived with his father and older brother for years, until he was 15. After that his father left Finny's brother in charge and left, leaving the two alone in a quiet part of the forest. He still doesnt know why his father left but it doesn't bother him one bit. Finny eventually left his brother in search of friends and things to do rather than sitting under a tree all day making grass bracelets and daydreaming. He now roams around what he thinks is the most popular part of the forest.​

If there are more users around my twin character's age i will turn them pan o3o.

BUT--anybody wanna interact with Shisa...
Blondie-crow over here. Writing up a post--need to introduce him.
He's gonna be on a journey to find Midori xD
short one.
tumblr_ndc5mjABFh1s9aisro4_250.gif

So many characters. O.o I envy you guys who can do like 3 characters. I can hardly maintain 2...

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean i understand waiting -especially if you have 1 character- can be boring. But some users are busy and/or in different time zones.. Or their characters are booked with another interaction. I mean maybe you should PM the user you're roleplaying to, that response and about how you want a interaction quickly? I dunno it just sounds like a warning-ish post about what you'll do if someone you're interacting with doesn't reply ASAP within the two days after you've posted to be honest. I'm just saying.. :3 But of course I could be reading this wrong and taking a different meaning. So yeh sorry o-o

I was kidding. It was sarcasm. Can't believe you'd think I'd do that... *sniffle*

I think you would love someone else I know on this site. He is practically made out of sarcasm ^^

img-thing

(Hunting Mask)
85322854.jpg

(W/o mask)
Full Name:
Crystelle Faye
Used Name:
Crystal
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Personality:
Clumsy/Monotone/Nature Lover/Stalker/Kind.
Background:
Born to train as a good hunter by her Military GrandFather after her parents divorced. She lived with her grandparents at the outskirts of the woods. Her grandad, who was still strong and healthy, took her in and cared for her until she growed up. It was as if everything just gone smoothly. She had good grades, a university and a great night time job as a secretary. She did have friends, and they influenced her on how to be a stalker. Say her grandpa wasn't too happy about that. Forcing her to take a break from work and train more, he taught her how to kill and harvest until she was really good at it and stared using them to help her grandfather out instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to quote people that tick me off on this site. I met a guy who was grotesquely impatient... I'm going to delete that post though, it can easily be misconstrued.

Wait did I do something wrong 0-o?

Status
Not open for further replies.