Forced to Protect - OCC and sign up {always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Here goes nothing.

SAINT CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Randal Denel

Skills: Being a very large man, Randal was incredibly sturdy even before the procedure to sainthood. After these were completed, he has become nearly a human tank. Utilizing a massive sheet of metal he uses as a shield, Randal is suited for guardian. Despite the sheer weight of everything, he can reposition surprisingly quickly.

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn, very little is said by this man. In addition, when he does speak, it is in a surprisingly soft whisper, enough so that it is difficult to hear him. He is ever-vigilant, however, always tensed up for action and suspiciously scanning every nook and cranny for danger. However, at times he becomes completely unaware, suffering severe signs of exhaustion and phantom pains as broken shards of his memory torture him m beneath the surface of his own mind.
Appearance: Standing at 6'4", Randal has the body of a football lineman, but all muscle. Closely shaved black hair covers his head in a slight fuzz, while impassive, obsidian eyes slowly sweep from left, to right, and left again. Very little of his exposed skin does not hold some scar or another, with the most prominent being a lightning flower that runs down his arm to his shoulder blade, where it branches out. Wearing heavy clothes with additions to provide some extra protection, only his hands and face are revealed usually to show his dark skin.
History: (optional)
Growing up in the shadier side of the city, Randal's family always moved about in an effort to stay uninvolved in the criminal politics. However, after a day gone bad, his family was given an ultimatum. Give the family their eldest child, or else they all pay the price. Being abandoned to the brutal hands of the thugs, he was beaten and broken into the mold they had set. He would protect their boss, no matter how he had to do it.

After years of this, the thugs finally slipped up. Suffering a failed job, they had to go into hiding,. Realizing that Randal was too conspicuous, they proceeded to drug him and leave him for the authorities. Taking into account the obvious possibility of making him the guardian of one of the city's elite, he was quickly inducted into the Saint program.

accepted. I will make the thread a bit later for everyone :)

EDIT: @dunruffle - are you still interested in this RP?

@Aurorah You should make the pairs. If I had to, I would probably spend the majority of my time randomly searching through CSs. "OH SWEET MOTHER OF FAIRY-TYPE ARCEUS WHERE DID OLIVIA'S SHEET GO"

Hey guys, I have the pairings up for Saint and Protected. If anyone has any problems with it just let me know. I will make the thread soon :)

Fair enough. Seems that the weird feeling I had about my character getting paired with the child was spot on.

@Verin - I think because of the kind of Morbid nature of the roleplay, @The Dreamer.... you might have to increase the age of your character

Last edited by a moderator:
That might be it, heheh. Still, I don't mind to much.

Also, would you guys like to start the roleplay knowing your Saint/Protector, or meet them in the roleplay

Maybe the second, with these three saints from the same "batch"?

okay sure, I am writing the first post now :)

I think you got everyone, @Aurorah ! Naturally Nails gets Serenity, who he will most likely not enjoy. Silence all over dis place. xD

Anyways, I can't wait for the rp to start!

@Mighty Tree - wait, I am really confused. Do you guys want to choose who you think your Saint/protected will most be bonded with?

Pairings are fine as they are. I personally have no opinion on it, other than interesting.

@Aurorah Nah. I like the pairings.

Also, I am going on a field trip tomorrow (Wednesday, March 18th) that will last the whole day. Unfortunately, this means I will be unable to post tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neko
@Mighty Tree
@Fliksie
The Dreamer....
@Verin

I posted the thread (YAY!)
here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/forced-to-protect.45760/

I also put a little kind of intro - ish thing, where I will just have additional information for the roleplay. If you can't be bothered reading that this is what you need to know:
Both saints and protected start in a place called the Institution where Saint's are re-educated.
No Saint and Protected know each other, but if you are a Saint you can know another Saint, and a protected similarly can know another protected.

<_< ...
>_> ...

I'm, like, stuck between REALLY wanting to do this, and not being sure what character would be useful...

Status
Not open for further replies.